PDA

View Full Version : La Aurora Preferidos Maduro Robusto

mithrilG60
03-06-2010, 12:42 PM
Quick question for those in the know about these, are they the same blend as the Ruby Maduro Tubo? I've had the Preferidos Maduro Ruby Tubo in the past and it's one of my all time favourites. Considering that the robusto has been ranked a CA's #11 cigar of 2009 I'm considering ordering a box from Atlantic.

Normally I buy a couple singles from my local B&M to try a new cigar out before ordering a larger amount but as we don't seem to get the robusto up here in Canada, unfortunately that doesn't seem to be an option here :(

Just trying to get an idea of whether the robusto is what I expect it to be before placing an order. Any insight from a BOTL in the know would be greatly appreciated!

mithrilG60
03-09-2010, 05:34 PM
No one has any experience with these yet?

captain53
03-09-2010, 05:46 PM
I have had a box in the Humi for about 6 months and have not gotten around to trying one yet. Supposed to be a pretty good smoke and I ran across them on one of the daily specials and picked some up.

Walt
03-10-2010, 04:10 AM
I've only had one of the Preferido Maduro in a figurado shape, and I didn't care for it. The Robusto on the other hand I thought was excellent.