PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Tim Ozgener, President of CAO International

Python
02-18-2010, 02:12 PM
Here is our interview with Tim Ozgener. Find out the facts behind all of the rumors about CAO's current involvement in pipes, pipe tobacco, and Dunhill pipe tobacco.

Interview with Tim Ozgener, President of CAO International (http://pipesmagazine.com/python/pipe-news/interview-with-tim-ozgener-president-of-cao-international/)

sodomanaz
02-18-2010, 05:23 PM
He always seemed like a great guy. Thanks for posting the interview!

Curly Cut
02-18-2010, 09:32 PM
i got my pic taken with him at a cigar event in KC (my son is in the picture as well).
nice guy.

boom
02-18-2010, 10:26 PM
Thanks Nice to see CAO getting back to pipes

Python
02-19-2010, 01:13 PM
I would like to let everyone know that there was an error in the article.
The e-mail address that was listed, CAO@caocigars, is their old e-mail address and no longer works. The correct e-mail address in CAO@caointernational.com.

We have fixed the error in the article. We apologize for the mistake. Make sure to send your feedback and requests to the correct e-mail address.

Thanks,
Bob

VirtualSmitty
02-19-2010, 01:21 PM
I would like to let everyone know that there was an error in the article.
The e-mail address that was listed, CAO@caocigars, is their old e-mail address and no longer works. The correct e-mail address in CAO@caointernational.com.

We have fixed the error in the article. We apologize for the mistake. Make sure to send your feedback and requests to the correct e-mail address.

Thanks,
Bob

I popped off an email to the updated address. I'd like to see Old Ironsides back.

Paulmac
02-19-2010, 07:00 PM
I popped off an email to the updated address. I'd like to see Old Ironsides back.

you and me both kid
any of the revolutionary themed baccy's and bill baileys balkan, and da vinci, would be a welcome return