PDA

View Full Version : Florida bound

jerseystepup
02-17-2010, 10:48 AM
So my parents are retired and down in florida. They own a few difft pieces of property that they rent out in Cape Coral. End of April/beginning of may me and they woman will be going down for a week or so to get away... The house we're staying in has a cement dock in the backyard on a lagoon, which i cant wait to relax and smoke on... Are there other smoke worthy spots or B&M's in that area that some of you floridians may know of?

thanks
Randy

CheapHumidors
02-17-2010, 02:38 PM
Cape Coral I don't know. Orlando I know, Cocoa Beach I know, Pensacola I know, obviously Tampa I'm here :)

Enjoy your visit though!

landhoney
02-17-2010, 02:53 PM
Just head due east until you hit water, then give me a call and we'll have a smoke. :tu

Seriously though, sorry I am not familiar with that part of Florida.

Tio Gato
02-19-2010, 05:30 PM
There's a shop in the old downtown of Punta Gorda. Olde Punta Gorda Cigar emporium is the name. It's a hour north of Cape Coral. I'm not sure if I'd make a special trip.

South of you is Bonita Springs, the Bonita Smokeshop is a great cigar store. Check out their website. Lots of upscale stuff. That one may be worth a special trip.

Those are the only two shops in the area I've been too. Do a google search for fort myers shops and quite a few come up.

Have a fun and safe trip.

Throb
02-21-2010, 01:36 AM
Word of warning. Bring mosquito repellent. Our bugs down here in FL have molars...

Smokin Gator
02-21-2010, 04:36 AM
It is really nice down there, but I am not familiar with the places to smoke. Enjoy the trip though!!

floydpink
02-21-2010, 06:22 AM
We rent a house on Sanibel once a year and last time, I stopped by a place called Cape Smoke Shop, which was decent.

Not too impressive as I have Corona in Orlando to compare it to.

I don't think it's much more than a small shop unless it grew since last year.

I needed a few cigars and some lighter fuel and it did the job.

I'd bet they have a website, but I'm too lazy to look for it.;s

gibson_es
02-25-2010, 10:19 PM
wish i could help. i dont really go anywere out side of tampa.

MiamiE
02-25-2010, 10:22 PM
Wish you were coming to the Miami area!