PDA

View Full Version : Question

Hick727
02-16-2010, 06:33 PM
First off i wanted to say thanks for everybody's nice welcomes and answers. This is a nice group of people. Just wanted to let everyone know that i am 15 and joined this site because im very interested in cigars. Im going to try one of my dads friends cigars. Then after that im not gonna smoke a cigar until im 18.

But heres my question

Is anybody here addicted to cigars? Not like in love with them addicted but physically addicted from the natural nicotine in tobacco?

pitbulljimmy
02-16-2010, 06:45 PM
?????? Really??? 15??? Is that even allowed?

In answer to your question, No... I'm not physically addicted to cigars like I used to be with cigarettes... But I like 'em a lot more than I ever liked the evil cancer sticks.

G G
02-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Not me, however I am addicted to smokeless tobacco.

Hick727
02-16-2010, 06:48 PM

I think so.... im here for educational purposes. I want to learn for when i am able to smoke cigars legally.

Only Fuentes
02-16-2010, 06:52 PM

In answer to your question, No... I'm not physically addicted to cigars like I used to be with cigarettes... But I like 'em a lot more than I ever liked the evil cancer sticks.

I thought the same thing especially when he stated multiple times he smokes an marajuana BUT here it is in black and white:

"If you are under the age of 13, the administrator may require that a parent or guardian provide consent before allowing you to complete the registration process. More information about this is available during the registration process."

bscottskangum
02-16-2010, 06:53 PM
Not that I have been around here long, but I wonder if someone should put the kibosh on this one....Ima quote the signature here
"Im a young farmer from Minnesota that likes smoking Cigars and Weed"
Educational purposes eh?

Adriftpanda
02-16-2010, 06:53 PM
Is that a blunt in your picture? Well... I guess if you are smoking those cigars than I guess cigars could be addicting.

To be serious about your question, I am not addicted. Just enjoy them.

chippewastud79
02-16-2010, 06:57 PM
Not addicted to cigars, but getting confused and a little itchy. :hm

pnoon
02-16-2010, 06:58 PM
First off i wanted to say thanks for everybody's nice welcomes and answers. This is a nice group of people. Just wanted to let everyone know that i am 15 and joined this site because im very interested in cigars. Im going to try one of my dads friends cigars. Then after that im not gonna smoke a cigar until im 18.

But heres my question

Is anybody here addicted to cigars? Not like in love with them addicted but physically addicted from the natural nicotine in tobacco?

Before we even address the age issue, the avatar and sigline (reference to weed) has to go.

Hick727
02-16-2010, 06:58 PM
Is everyone gonna start hating me cause im 15? I mean yeah i do smoke weed but thats not bad. Weed is probably healthier then cigars. I really truly am here for education. Im very interested in cigars. Is that a bad thing?:mad:

neoflex
02-16-2010, 07:00 PM
Where's the popcorn smiley when you need it. I must be getting old because I stared at the avatar before you guys pointed it out trying to figure out WTF it was, now I know.

G G
02-16-2010, 07:01 PM
Prolly not a bad thing, but you should prolly quit referencing weed. This is a public forum:tu

pnoon
02-16-2010, 07:01 PM
Before we even address the age issue, the avatar and sigline (reference to weed) has to go.

:tu

Hick727
02-16-2010, 07:02 PM

There i changed them...

G G
Prolly not a bad thing, but you should prolly quit referencing weed. This is a public forum:tu
That don't make any sense, and I don't smoke the other kind.:r

Hick727

True. :D:D

chippewastud79
02-16-2010, 07:03 PM
Is everyone gonna start hating me cause im 15? I mean yeah i do smoke weed but thats not bad. Weed is probably healthier then cigars. I really truly am here for education. Im very interested in cigars. Is that a bad thing?:mad:

The best advice for your cigar education I could give you is to stop typing and read. Go read the stickies, popular posts and rules, then read them all again. :2

Hick727
02-16-2010, 07:04 PM
The best advice for your cigar education I could give you is to stop typing and read. Go read the stickies, popular posts and rules, then read them all again. :2

So know your saying i shouldnt post?

pnoon
02-16-2010, 07:05 PM

You hit the nail on the head, Adam.

G G
02-16-2010, 07:05 PM
I agree, there is so much you can learn by doing that, you can literally almost be an expert in a couple days.:tu

jerseystepup
02-16-2010, 07:06 PM
Whats the connection between flying a confederate flag and living in minnesota? just sayin

G G
No one is saying that at all, however if you will spend some time reading you will get the pulse of the place and fit in very quickly.:)

JJG

haha you said exactly what I was thinking.

chippewastud79
02-16-2010, 07:08 PM

In short, yes. You will find the answers to most questions you want to ask by reading a little, you'll find the answers to the rest of the questions you may have by reading and searching a lot and if you still have questions after reading, then you could ask them. I think you may be a little confused about how this forum works. Look around a little and gain some knowledge of cigars and how this place works. :2

G G
02-16-2010, 07:09 PM
well maybe.:r

Hick727
02-16-2010, 07:14 PM
Alright i guess im not welcome here..... this driftin cowboys gonna have to find a new place to rest.....-(P

hotreds
02-16-2010, 07:15 PM
Whats the connection between flying a confederate flag and living in minnesota? just sayin

:tpd:

jerseystepup
02-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Alright i guess im not welcome here..... this driftin cowboys gonna have to find a new place to rest.....-(P

Because i question you flying the confederate flag you have to leave a nasty comment on my profile? and call me an obscene name? Way to act your age kiddo!

G G
02-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Dude, chill out.:tu

chippewastud79
02-16-2010, 07:20 PM

No one has asked you to leave. You are just a little over-ambitious, everyone is at first. Just slow down and do a little reading and learn how this forum works before you get all bent out of shape. :hm

G G
02-16-2010, 07:22 PM
No one has asked you to leave. You are just a little over-ambitious, everyone is at first. Just slow down and do a little reading and learn how this forum works before you get all bent out of shape. :hm
Sage advice.:tu

Hick727
02-16-2010, 07:27 PM
Alright I apologize to everyone on here. I obviously have made a terrible first impression. I have a confederate flag up cause my ancestors are from the south and because its a symbol of being a redneck. Im gonna stay on the forum but most of you wont hear from me very often. But i'll be around.

;s for saying some mean and immature things to some of you but im not sorry for smoking weed. I dont know if any of you have ever done it but it rocks! And its healthier then cigars.

See you in 3 years. -(P

G G
02-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Alright I apologize to everyone on here. I obviously have made a terrible first impression. I have a confederate flag up cause my ancestors are from the south and because its a symbol of being a redneck. Im gonna stay on the forum but most of you wont hear from me very often. But i'll be around.

;s for saying some mean and immature things to some of you but im not sorry for smoking weed. I dont know if any of you have ever do it but it rocks! And its healthier then cigars.

See you in 3 years. -(P
Max I think the supposition that weed is healthier than cigars is arguable at best. Are you inhaling the cigars, cause if you are bro, you aint supposed to be.:)

mad4maduro
02-16-2010, 07:29 PM
ummm...wow.

chippewastud79
02-16-2010, 07:31 PM

;s for saying some mean and immature things to some of you but im not sorry for smoking weed. I dont know if any of you have ever do it but it rocks! And its healthier then cigars.

See you in 3 years. -(P

Obviously in your short time here you have learned a little bit. But seriously, this is a public forum, and you need to lay off the weed thing. What you do on your own time is your own business but stop proclaiming the wonders of weed. It is bad form to discuss illegal drugs on a forum dedicated to tobacco. :td

SmokinApe
02-16-2010, 07:34 PM
Max I think the supposition that weed is healthier than cigars is arguable at best. Are you inhaling the cigars, cause if you are bro, you aint supposed to be.:)

Maybe he isn't inhaling the weed? ;)

This is the best thread I have read in some time... can't wait to see where it goes...

G G
02-16-2010, 07:35 PM
Obviously in your short time here you have learned a little bit. But seriously, this is a public forum, and you need to lay off the weed thing. What you do on your own time is your own business but stop proclaiming the wonders of weed. It is bad form to discuss illegal drugs on a forum dedicated to tobacco. :td
Have to agree again. Max, you have apologized and hopefully we can move on and have some good times discussing cigars. We all used to be young so we can remember the time when we were maybe the same way. Not saying young is a bad thing, but hey ask some questions do some reading and pm someone if you aint sure if what you are asking or saying is appropriate or not. I'll try to help in any way I can.

Hick727
02-16-2010, 07:35 PM

Im not inhaling the cigar but weed is healthier. Otherwise people wouldnt be using it for medical usage. Plus about more people die from tobacco each year then weed. Thats because no one has ever died from Marijuana.

Proof
I
I
V

chippewastud79
02-16-2010, 07:38 PM
Im not inhaling the cigar but weed is healthier. Otherwise people wouldnt be using it for medical usage. Plus about more people die from tobacco each year then weed. Thats because no one has ever died from Marijuana.

Again, your proclamations about illegal drug use in PUBLIC forums are not helping your cause. You need to stop talking about your drug usage. :td

pnoon
02-16-2010, 07:38 PM
Because i question you flying the confederate flag you have to leave a nasty comment on my profile? and call me an obscene name? Way to act your age kiddo!

;s for saying some mean and immature things to some of you but im not sorry for smoking weed. I dont know if any of you have ever done it but it rocks! And its healthier then cigars.

See you in 3 years. -(P
Rest assured that, at any age, personal insults are a quick way to being banned from the forum.

And the advice about refraining from discussing weed is also good advice.

G G
02-16-2010, 07:39 PM

Proof
I
I
V
I think you have to understand though that tobacco death's would include cigarettes and smokeless and chewing tobacco, they are definately bad. But if you could find some documentation that supports cigars are worse than weed I could then agree. But until then, I believe there is no way cigars are more unhelathy than weed just cause MOST people don't inhale cigars and most people who do the other do inhale. There is a lot more surface area in the lungs to absorb the carcinogens than there is in the mouth.

Hick727
02-16-2010, 07:40 PM
Alright im done posting lol :D

Adios

G G
02-16-2010, 07:41 PM
Sorry for posting the above posts. Max if you have anymore to say on this subject, then PM me, or better yet lets refrain and talk about cigars or something else. OK?

bscottskangum
02-16-2010, 07:42 PM
V

Oh my, time to break out my logic skills here....

Tobacco deaths are stated, not cigar deaths...not the same, don't switch subjects mid debate. You can't find a statistic that supports another argument and apply it to your own.

Medical usage does not imply healthier, would you say that radiation is safer than cinnamon because radiation is used for medical purposes but cinnamon is not.

As for no one ever dying from marijuana...you can actually apply that argument to tobacco. Noone dies from tobacco, they die from cancer and the results of the usage....if you say that noone dies from marijuana then you can also say that noone dies from tobacco.

pnoon
02-16-2010, 07:43 PM
Alright im done posting lol :D

Adios
:dance:

mad4maduro
02-16-2010, 07:44 PM

Proof
I
I
V

dude...i'm new here and have been trying to stay out of this but you should quit while you're ahead. Folks have been very patient and you are starting to border on disrespectful. I am not judging, brother...I attribute this to your age and inexperience....not your personality but it is simply not cool. I hope I'm not out of line as the new guy in town but felt compelled to throw my :2 in there. Best to ya.

G G
02-16-2010, 07:45 PM
:dance:
:wo:wo

DrDubzz
02-16-2010, 07:45 PM
Medical usage does not imply healthier, would you say that radiation is safer than cinnamon because radiation is used for medical purposes but cinnamon is not.

not to completely miss the point but cinnamon IS used medicinally, sort of. It has been shown, to a small degree, to help control blood glucose levels in type 2 diabetes

G G
02-16-2010, 07:46 PM
not to completely miss the point but cinnamon IS used medicinally, sort of. It has been shown, to a small degree, to help control blood glucose levels in type 2 diabetes
I kinda though it was sposed to be good for something medical. :banger

mad4maduro
02-16-2010, 07:48 PM

:r

bscottskangum
02-16-2010, 07:48 PM

lololol ok i tried to pick the first thing that came to my head that hasn't been used medicinally......how about fish sticks :D

pnoon
02-16-2010, 07:49 PM
dude...i'm new here and have been trying to stay out of this but you should quit while you're ahead. Folks have been very patient and you are starting to border on disrespectful. I am not judging, brother...I attribute this to your age and inexperience....not your personality but it is simply not cool. I hope I'm not out of line as the new guy in town but felt compelled to throw my :2 in there. Best to ya.

Eric - I would say enough folks have made the point and that any additional admonishment is borderline piling on - which is not a good idea.

G G
lololol ok i tried to pick the first thing that came to my head that hasn't been used medicinally......how about fish sticks :D
I use those to combat hunger.:tu

Hick727
I will say this before I go...

This has become quite the thread. :D

Again I Apologize. ;s

G G
02-16-2010, 07:51 PM
Hey Max, no one wants you to leave, we are a forgiving folk here at CA. Just back it down a notch and everything will sort itself out.:tu

bscottskangum
I use those to combat hunger.:tu

I don't think you'll find hunger is a medical disease :D....someone want to argue that?!?!:tu

Savor the Stick
Sorry for posting the above posts. Max if you have anymore to say on this subject, then PM me, or better yet lets refrain and talk about cigars or something else. OK?

"Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Nice Greg!

mad4maduro
02-16-2010, 07:53 PM
I will say this before I go...

This has become quite the thread. :D

Again I Apologize. ;s

:banger

pnoon
02-16-2010, 07:53 PM

Logic skills? Don't you know they are useless with teenagers? ;)

mad4maduro
02-16-2010, 07:56 PM
Eric - I would say enough folks have made the point and that any additional admonishment is borderline piling on - which is not a good idea.
Right on. Sorry...my typing got ahead of my head. :D

G G
02-16-2010, 07:56 PM
I don't think you'll find hunger is a medical disease :D....someone want to argue that?!?!:tu
No argument, that's what got us into this mess in the first place.:r

G G
02-16-2010, 07:58 PM
Right on. Sorry...my typing got ahead of my head. :D
It happens to the best of us.:tu Not implying that I am one of the best of us in any way shape for form, just sayin.:r

Hick727
02-16-2010, 07:59 PM
Logic skills? Don't you know they are useless with teenagers? ;)

:mad: What the F*ck is that supposed to mean!?!?

I said i was gonna stop but then this gets posted!

IM BACK! :fu2

G G
02-16-2010, 07:59 PM
Can I ride this post to 6000?

hotreds
02-16-2010, 08:01 PM
http://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/37/3796.gif

G G
02-16-2010, 08:01 PM

tsk tsk tsk:r Max all we are saying is most of us have children older than you and we have some experience in teenagers. Stop being so truculent (spelling) and chill out buddy.:tu

pnoon
02-16-2010, 08:02 PM

And with an attitude and mouth like that, you will be gone rather quickly.

I've raised two children who are now adults. Anyone here who has as well will undoubtedly agree.

I think you've been given fair warning. Knock off the insults or you are history.

chippewastud79
02-16-2010, 08:03 PM

You really didn't want to be here did you? You just don't know when to quit, you should have about 10 posts ago. :td

Hick727
02-16-2010, 08:03 PM
tsk tsk tsk:r Max all we are saying is most of us have children older than you and we have some experience in teenagers. Stop being so truculent (spelling) and chill out buddy.:tu

It was a joke. I was trying to see if i could milk this thread anymore. Im am quite enjoying it. :D:D:ss

pnoon
02-16-2010, 08:04 PM
It was a joke. I was trying to see if i could milk this thread anymore. Im am quite enjoying it. :D:D:ss
You are either lying or are a troll.

replicant_argent
02-16-2010, 08:05 PM
The over/under stands pretty short I think.
Wisdom eventually teaches us all.

DrDubzz
he's a lying troll! burn him!

G G
I get that, but it still aint gonna get you no wheres buddy. Chill out and you CAN learn a lot here, not just about cigars either. You can learn life long lessons here, cause this is so much more than just a cigar forum. It will give you a head start on your friends.:tu

Hick727
You are either lying or are a troll.

Neither. Im a stupid teen that likes pushing adults' buttons :D:banger

chippewastud79

Ahh, Trolling, an even better way to endear yourself to this community. If you have no intentions of being a part of it then please state so. If you plan on staying then you should really stop posting and start reading. :td

nayslayer
02-16-2010, 08:06 PM
nothing like a good flame war to get people fired up

pnoon
02-16-2010, 08:06 PM

A teen that acts more like 9. That's your ticket out of here.

Time to say

http://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/37/3796.gif

G G
02-16-2010, 08:07 PM
If you are a troll then Max I have nothing but pity for you.

G G
02-16-2010, 08:07 PM
Then sadly you are in the wrong place.;s

chippewastud79
02-16-2010, 08:08 PM
To think I wasted time actually trying to help this poor little kid :bh

G G
02-16-2010, 08:08 PM
nothing like a good flame war to get people fired up
woohoo

bscottskangum
02-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Hey Max, no one wants you to leave, we are a forgiving folk here at CA. Just back it down a notch and everything will sort itself out.:tu
I agree.

Max, also remember, these are generally work friendly forums. People view these threads where they make their living and alot of people on here are family folks and it matters to them that the forums generally fall within a certain social constraint.

Your demeanor may be appropriate in places where you typically associate or other internet forums, but you also need to realize the group of people that frequent these boards are more than likely different than what you are used to. Hence why you received the reception you did, you need to tailor yourself to the situation at hand. I speak as a relative newbie to these boards myself, you have to realize who is going to be reading something when you write it or you might not like the result. This does not mean be someone other than who you are, just be someone that cares about the manner in which you put things out there for people to read.

DrDubzz
02-16-2010, 08:10 PM
Does anyone else have the munchies all of the sudden?

Hick727
02-16-2010, 08:10 PM
I am not a troll. I am a member of 4 other forums. Im just here to learn. Thats the truth. This is probably the stupidest but most entertaining thread i have ever made.

Alright now im am really done posting. From now on its only learning.

Thanks for all of the helpful advice from some of you. I really do appreciate it.

bscottskangum
02-16-2010, 08:11 PM
Wow, alot happened since I started typing my previous message. Im riding this thread to 100!

pnoon
02-16-2010, 08:11 PM
I am not a troll. I am a member of 4 other forums. Im just here to learn. Thats the truth. This is probably the stupidest but most entertaining thread i have ever made.

Yep.

chippewastud79
02-16-2010, 08:12 PM

Seriously then, STOP TYPING. Your hole is getting deeper than you probably want it to be if you really want to stick around. :rolleyes:

pnoon
02-16-2010, 08:14 PM
We're done here.

pnoon
02-16-2010, 08:20 PM
Time for Max to go do his homework.
He actually sent an email asking "Why was I banned?"
:r :r

chippewastud79
02-16-2010, 08:21 PM
Time for Max to go do his homework.
He actually sent an email asking "Why was I banned?"
:r :r

Now thats funny. I guess the kid did provide a little entertainment to some, and a headache to others. ;)

hotreds
02-16-2010, 08:21 PM
http://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/433/43310.jpg

pnoon
02-16-2010, 08:22 PM
Thanks for nothing, Hugh. ;)

cort
02-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Bunch of Bullies:td

pnoon
02-16-2010, 08:32 PM
Bunch of Bullies:td

Knock it off or you'll be the second 15 year old to be banned today. :D

cort
02-16-2010, 08:33 PM
Knock it off or you'll be the second 15 year old to be banned today. :D

aaahhhhhhh come on Pete you know I'm 15 and a half:rolleyes:

bscottskangum
02-16-2010, 08:35 PM
pnoon, can you change your profile picture to this?
http://lxnic.orconhosting.net.nz/avatars/banstick.jpg

pnoon
02-16-2010, 08:35 PM
aaahhhhhhh come on Pete you know I'm 15 and a half:rolleyes:
Damn you. I nearly spit Newcastle all over my monitor.

:fu

pnoon
02-16-2010, 08:37 PM
pnoon, can you change your profile picture to this?
http://lxnic.orconhosting.net.nz/avatars/banstick.jpg

Done!

bscottskangum
02-16-2010, 08:41 PM
Done!

I'm glad you take requests, I think this change was an excellent result of all this nonsense. Anytime I see the ban hammer thrown down I can't help but get a little giddy up in my step.

And by the way, my next request is that you play Free Bird.

Col. Kurtz
02-16-2010, 08:42 PM

Thanks for all of the helpful advice from some of you. I really do appreciate it.

Pvff is a good place for you. Lots to learn over there. Cheers!

pnoon
02-16-2010, 08:42 PM
I'm glad you take requests, I think this change was an excellent result of all this nonsense. Anytime I see the ban hammer thrown down I can't help but get a little giddy up in my step.

And by the way, my next request is that you play Free Bird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkTQUtx818w

hotreds
02-16-2010, 08:44 PM
http://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/107/10749.gif

njstone
02-16-2010, 09:06 PM
enough drama, time to go get a cigar :)

Whipper Snapper
02-16-2010, 09:17 PM
Hmm. A pity. I was 17 when I started posting with folks here. I'm 22 now

LOOK HOW I TURNED OUT!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/tecnorobo/n1191750081_30100362_7428.jpg

Just think, you guys, you could've had another whippersnapper on hand.

pnoon
02-16-2010, 09:20 PM

LOOK HOW I TURNED OUT!!

http://andromeda.plymouthlibrary.org/blog/libchoice/images/woman-screaming.jpg

Whipper Snapper
02-16-2010, 09:22 PM
I've got ones worse/more disturbing than that one peter...

pnoon
02-16-2010, 09:23 PM
I've got ones worse/more disturbing than that one peter...

Spare us.

Whipper Snapper
02-16-2010, 09:24 PM
Spare us.

Of course. I can't continue with my regular antics.
Paulmac is posting again :r

neoflex
02-16-2010, 09:29 PM

LOOK HOW I TURNED OUT!!

Looks like you just got done smoking the medical weed with the original poster.:r

Whipper Snapper
02-16-2010, 09:31 PM
Looks like you just got done smoking the medical weed with the original poster.:r

Now that's funny.
Best part- completely sober in that pic.
Better than that still- I'm completely sober in all my pics.

Emjaysmash
02-16-2010, 09:38 PM
Damn. I can't believe I was in class while this whole thread took place! This is far more entertaining!

bscottskangum
02-16-2010, 09:41 PM
Damn. I can't believe I was in class while this whole thread took place! This is far more entertaining!

In class? You aren't another 15 year old are you?

T.G
02-16-2010, 09:43 PM

Omega-3 oil which is found in fish is used medicinally.... :ss

;s

Emjaysmash
02-16-2010, 09:47 PM

Lmao, Yes, you caught me! I've been lying all along!

bscottskangum
02-16-2010, 09:50 PM

;s
"Is found in"...come on, what's with all the friendly fire here folks??? I fought stupidity with logic, don't bring me down! :D

bscottskangum
02-16-2010, 09:52 PM
Lmao, Yes, you caught me! I've been lying all along!

I'm sorry I just outed you....I fear for your safety.

T.G
02-16-2010, 09:54 PM
"Is found in"...come on, what's with all the friendly fire here folks??? I fought stupidity with logic, don't bring me down! :D

Yeah, but stupidity just left town on the Bannville Express...

icehog3
02-16-2010, 09:56 PM
See you in 3 years. -(P

No....no, you won't. ;)

Mark
02-16-2010, 10:42 PM
Dangit! A day late and a dollar short on using this gem:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/iamkram/1131.jpg

Next time...

icehog3
02-16-2010, 10:43 PM
Dangit! A day late and a dollar short on using this gem:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/iamkram/1131.jpg

Next time...

No worries.....There is ALWAYS a next time, Mark. ;)

mad4maduro
02-17-2010, 04:29 AM
hey! i got my first friend request and you hadda go and ban the dude?? :fu

druturn
02-17-2010, 05:44 AM
I have a confederate flag up cause my ancestors are from the south and because its a symbol of being a redneck.
. . .There are no words in my mind to even begin to break down this statement. . .Do you even know. . .I can't believe. . .Ugh. Never mind. :r

G G
02-17-2010, 06:21 AM
I tried my best to help talk some sense into him.

RevSmoke
02-17-2010, 06:49 AM

While not the best, fish is advised to be eaten for the Omega 3 fatty acids in it - I am assuming, fish sticks also. :D

Peace of the Lord be with you.

maninblack
02-17-2010, 06:58 AM
This has been a very entertaining thread to read first thing in the morning. Better than coffee and donuts.

RevSmoke
02-17-2010, 06:58 AM

If you met him, you'd wonder. :banger :su :D

poker
02-17-2010, 06:59 AM
No....no, you won't. ;)

Guaranteed ;)

RevSmoke
02-17-2010, 06:59 AM

;s

Ooops, if I'd have read all the posts to the end, I'd have seen this before posting the same.

Peace of the Lord be with you.

thebiglebowski
02-17-2010, 08:49 AM
bunch of old farts on this board...

elderboy02
02-17-2010, 09:05 AM
Interesting thread :r

Subvet642
02-17-2010, 09:20 AM
The TOE was a lot more patient than I would have been!

md4958
02-17-2010, 09:21 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w12/ImportsSuk/wtfareyouhigh_dialog.jpg

yourchoice
02-17-2010, 09:25 AM
http://www.flandres-airsoft-commando.com/FASC/DieThreadDie.jpg

14holestogie
02-17-2010, 09:33 AM
What'd I miss? ;)

And I voted in your poll, Moe, but didn't see the results. :D

skier171
02-17-2010, 09:48 AM
Man what an entertaining morning read. Sure helps class go by faster.

Christoff
02-17-2010, 02:17 PM
. . .There are no words in my mind to even begin to break down this statement. . .Do you even know. . .I can't believe. . .Ugh. Never mind. :r

As another newby to this nut house I avoided every impluse to post until I saw the Confederate Flag redneck justification post. Im right with you druturn; all I can say is WTF?:confused: And the picture of the "chat room" with the fat guy sent coffee all over the keyboard. Wow, you could light a whole box of smokes from this flame thread.

My :2

druturn
02-17-2010, 04:16 PM
I avoided every impluse to post until I saw the Confederate Flag redneck justification post. Im right with you druturn; all I can say is WTF?

If only some arrogant people could understand what that flag once stood for. :bh I am from the South, Texas to be specific. I have even been called a redneck by some, yet I have never desired to show my Southern pride by displaying that flag. I am all for Southern pride, just not in a way that could be offensive to others.

/end rant

Rabidsquirrel
02-17-2010, 04:44 PM
he's a lying troll! burn him!

What do you do with a standing troll, drown him?

Subvet642
02-17-2010, 04:45 PM
If only some arrogant people could understand what that flag once stood for. :bh I am from the South, Texas to be specific. I have even been called a redneck by some, yet I have never desired to show my Southern pride by displaying that flag. I am all for Southern pride, just not in a way that could be offensive to others.

/end rant

I'm a damned Yankee (not in the baseball sense, the other kind), but I love Texans; no time for BS! -(P

Adriftpanda
02-17-2010, 11:22 PM
I thought you were gonna ride to 6k Greg. Lol

Very entertaining thread. That's just unfortunate the way things ended but what else could you have done.

bleedingshrimp
02-17-2010, 11:47 PM
Well damn. I wish I would've read this thread before I did a box split on some Anejos with the OP. :ss

T.G
02-18-2010, 12:13 AM
Very entertaining thread. That's just unfortunate the way things ended...

Not really.

There are plenty of places on the net for the OP to hang out, this just isn't one of them.

Peter gave him plenty of chances. More than he deserved really, and he (the OP) ****ed up every one of them. I'm all for new members, but the OP went against everything the founders/moderators and members of this forum strive to be and how they choose to conduct and carry themselves.

I speak for no one other than myself when I say the following, and that is that he won't be missed.

icehog3
02-18-2010, 12:31 AM
Not really.

There are plenty of places on the net for the OP to hang out, this just isn't one of them.

Peter gave him plenty of chances. More than he deserved really, and he (the OP) ****ed up every one of them. I'm all for new members, but the OP went against everything the founders/moderators and members of this forum strive to be and how they choose to conduct and carry themselves.

I speak for no one other than myself when I say the following, and that is that he won't be missed.

I miss him already. :rolleyes:

Hi Hicks, if you are reading this through a proxy server. ;)

Adriftpanda
02-18-2010, 12:31 AM
okay, you are right. Maybe it was not unfortunate how things ended. I reread all the chances they gave him.

Kreth
02-18-2010, 06:51 AM
Guess this would be a bad time to start a poll on blunt re-filling techniques?

Posted via Mobile Device

elderboy02
02-18-2010, 06:53 AM
Maybe I shouldn't have given him my Social Security Number :bh

Volt
02-18-2010, 06:59 AM
You must admit, this thread belongs in the joke section. I for one had a great time laughing at him and the end result.

BTW Kreth, on that Philly blunt, which filler do you you use? I prefer to use shredded AF Chateau Fuentes to fill mine.

Kreth
02-18-2010, 07:05 AM
BTW Kreth, on that Philly blunt, which filler do you you use? I prefer to use shredded AF Chateau Fuentes to fill mine.
Um. Yeah. Tobacco fillers. I like to use a "house blend" from Acapulco... :r
Posted via Mobile Device

chenvt
02-18-2010, 07:08 AM
I had such high hopes after reading the first couple posts..

Starscream
02-26-2010, 08:56 PM

/end rant

Don't go there...

It doesn't stand for racism and hatred like most people think. Just b/c the Klan uses it doesn't make it a symbol of hatred.

This thread has been entertaining. How did I miss it?

colinb913
02-27-2010, 10:10 AM
So why did the OP get banned? Because he was 15? Or because he was smarting off?

pitbulljimmy
02-27-2010, 10:44 AM
I knew there was something not right with that "Hick" kid.... Just sad I missed the whole rest of this thread!

CigarNut
02-27-2010, 12:31 PM
So why did the OP get banned? Because he was 15? Or because he was smarting off?Because he wanted to be banned. He tried real hard to get banned...:2

whodeeni
02-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Greg, you have TOO GOOD a heart. U must be a social worker
or something! *lol*

I get that, but it still aint gonna get you no wheres buddy. Chill out and you CAN learn a lot here, not just about cigars either. You can learn life long lessons here, cause this is so much more than just a cigar forum. It will give you a head start on your friends.:tu

icehog3
02-27-2010, 02:05 PM
So why did the OP get banned? Because he was 15? Or because he was smarting off?

Because he wouldn't stop talking about smoking pot after several TOE requests to do so.

Rabidsquirrel
02-27-2010, 02:16 PM
Because he wouldn't stop talking about smoking pot after several TOE requests to do so.

Ignore the TOE get the FOOT. :tu

T.G
02-27-2010, 03:16 PM
Ignore the TOE get the FOOT. :tu

*groan*

:r:r:r

G G
02-27-2010, 03:19 PM
Greg, you have TOO GOOD a heart. U must be a social worker
or something! *lol*
Thanks for the compliment, I babysit sick people who call 911 in an ambulance for a living. :banger Most, but not all are professional whiners.

G G
02-27-2010, 03:20 PM
Oh goody we might get some wisdom from Mister Rogers.

taltos
02-27-2010, 03:32 PM
Oh goody we might get some wisdom from Mister Rogers.You called? I just got a personality transplant from Al. Now I hate my f***ng neighbors. My song now reads, would you be my target?:D

Neuromancer
02-27-2010, 10:33 PM
This was a riot...didn't take him long to get self-destruct... http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-3/1155412/microwave.gif

Tuxguy
02-28-2010, 06:39 AM
I want my time back

G G
02-28-2010, 07:13 AM
woot woot