PDA

View Full Version : Magnum PI

dubs chops
02-03-2010, 10:20 PM
I have been watching Magnum PI. I seen it when I was very little but of coarse I had no interest when I was 6. I Have a man crush on Tom Selleck (in a non Gay way) So I looked them up and the first season is on Hulu.com

anyone else a Selleck/Magnum fan? one of my life goals is to sit down and have a Smoke with him, just hang out and talk. I always tell people I wish he was my uncle, seems like he would be a really cool uncle! lol

Don Fernando
02-04-2010, 04:27 AM
I watched the complete series last year, downloaded all episodes. And the theme song is my ringtone.

Tombstone
02-04-2010, 06:15 AM
I have been watching Magnum PI. I seen it when I was very little but of coarse I had no interest when I was 6. I Have a man crush on Tom Selleck (in a non Gay way) So I looked them up and the first season is on Hulu.com

anyone else a Selleck/Magnum fan? one of my life goals is to sit down and have a Smoke with him, just hang out and talk. I always tell people I wish he was my uncle, seems like he would be a really cool uncle! lol

:tpd:

Skywalker
02-04-2010, 03:28 PM
Uncle Tom!!! Has a nice ring to it!!!:r

Seriously, I loved the show!!! Never missed a episode... even saw the one where Magnum dies!!!

Don Fernando
02-04-2010, 03:48 PM
I was shocked when I found out that Higgins wasn't English in real life, but a Texan.

0002S
02-04-2010, 03:53 PM
John Hillerman (Higgins) best roll was in Blazing Saddles. jm2c

Jason
02-04-2010, 04:45 PM

I am totally creeped out by this post. Then I look and see you're in Tulsa and I get The Fear.

I'm a Higgins man myself

G G
02-04-2010, 05:24 PM
I was shocked when I found out that Higgins wasn't English in real life, but a Texan.
That is kinda funny.:tu

dubs chops
02-04-2010, 07:55 PM
I am totally creeped out by this post. Then I look and see you're in Tulsa and I get The Fear.

I'm a Higgins man myself

we can have the magnum and higgins relationship then, I call magnum:banger