PDA

View Full Version : Ax Men

Bruins Fan
01-10-2010, 03:59 PM
The new season starts tonight :tu

safariguy
01-11-2010, 07:50 AM
I love this show. Could not catch it last night (and the DVR is full heh heh) but fortunately the History Channel will replay it 45 more times this week. I wonder if they will update us on Jimmy's legal troubles. Last year he got in trouble for pulling the logs out of the rivers without a permit. Somone from the fish and game department saw the show and prosecuted him!

Bruins Fan
01-11-2010, 09:40 AM
I love this show. Could not catch it last night (and the DVR is full heh heh) but fortunately the History Channel will replay it 45 more times this week. I wonder if they will update us on Jimmy's legal troubles. Last year he got in trouble for pulling the logs out of the rivers without a permit. Somone from the fish and game department saw the show and prosecuted him!
I never heard any more on Jimmy's troubles ?
But I missed about 10 minutes of the show:(
Wait until you see the new crazy Cajun :r

Starz26
01-11-2010, 10:32 AM
So u think Marvin got hurt or just a dramatic ending to the first episode?

thebayratt
01-11-2010, 05:48 PM
So u think Marvin got hurt or just a dramatic ending to the first episode?

I think Marvin is ok... He looks slow but I bet you sling a 1000lb log at him and he is running like he...
I think he ducked or dived outa the way.

The Cajun Logger is a NUTT!!!

Jimmy was a harda$$ed business man who went about it in the wrong ways. Even though his son was a sissy at times and griped alot; he still shouldn't yell as much.I bet he has high blood pressure.
Who knew you had to get permits to pull up old dead logs!

Bruins Fan
01-18-2010, 05:38 AM
Is Graig from Rygaard the biggest jerk in the woods?
If they are so good why are they hiring greenhorns and putting them in danger?
Hire the best and go for the gold, I'm guessing people won't work for them?
I thought the kid was going to lose his life freeing that cable snag?
I've been in heavy construction all my life and have witnessed a man lose a leg doing that. :td
I think the swamp man is out of his mind :D

Salvelinus
01-18-2010, 05:41 AM
If they are so good why are they hiring greenhorns and putting them in danger?

Ratings? Wish I got history channel. Whenever I see previews for this show I want to watch it.

Tombstone
01-18-2010, 06:06 AM

For pulling logs out of rivers? Another department of our government that has too much time on their hands. Ax men is a great show though.