PDA

View Full Version : Border Wars

gettysburgfreak
01-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Just wanted to throw this out there, tonight on the National Geographic Channel there will be the start of a series called Border Wars. It features the Department of Homeland Security and the US Border Patrol. Plug for my employer is over, carry on

kydsid
01-10-2010, 11:26 AM
I thought this would be an update on the current situation, lol. You know us border peeps are always looking for good intel. :D

gettysburgfreak
01-10-2010, 11:45 AM
I thought this would be an update on the current situation, lol. You know us border peeps are always looking for good intel. :D

Ha new intel is always good. As for me 6 weeks left at the academy then off to Eagle Pass Tx for 10 months.

kydsid
01-10-2010, 02:47 PM
Ha new intel is always good. As for me 6 weeks left at the academy then off to Eagle Pass Tx for 10 months.

Hey awesome. That is even better than Del Rio. Yall be close enough for a herf here for sure. :tu

T.G
01-10-2010, 02:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7qKD-Ph7ds

Montano
01-10-2010, 03:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7qKD-Ph7ds

"Coming soon..... and bringing cousins" :r

gettysburgfreak
01-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Hey awesome. That is even better than Del Rio. Yall be close enough for a herf here for sure. :tu

Why is that? Me and some of my friends were bummed we didn't get del rio. We were going to split an $8,000 a month pad on Lake Armistad but now were trying just to even find a place near eagle pass.

kydsid
01-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Why is that? Me and some of my friends were bummed we didn't get del rio. We were going to split an $8,000 a month pad on Lake Armistad but now were trying just to even find a place near eagle pass.

Well living wise I guess Del Rio is better but not much. Kinda like saying Burbank is somehow different from LA.

But it is a couple hours closer if you want to herft. :D

ucla695
01-10-2010, 05:00 PM
My DVR's set. I look forward to watching it. :tu

gettysburgfreak
01-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Well living wise I guess Del Rio is better but not much. Kinda like saying Burbank is somehow different from LA.

But it is a couple hours closer if you want to herft. :D

Herfing sounds good. Im pretty pissed I won't be able to bring my vino down with me. I will probably just stock up a desktop humi and bring that down.

kydsid
01-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Herfing sounds good. Im pretty pissed I won't be able to bring my vino down with me. I will probably just stock up a desktop humi and bring that down.

Well feel free to ship extras too me. I'll keep em safe and sound in my vino and you can restock anytime. :D