PDA

View Full Version : Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente King T

dragon0708
12-31-2009, 01:18 PM
The other night my brother-n-law brought over this cigar for me to smoke. That was going to be first time for smoking a A Fuente of any kind. Here are my thoughts on the cigar.

The cigar had a great looking wrapper after sliding it out of the tube. No veins or blemishes on the wrapper 7 x 49. The predraw was very nice, not tight or loose, just perfect. The first draw from the cigar, I was getting a little pepper and what seemed to be a woody taste. (I am new at smoking cigars, so my tastes are still building.) After about the 5th draw or so, the pepper was gone and it just seem to be a mild wood flavor. The smoke was very thick. The 1/3 was very consistent with no burn issues. The ash was light gray and seem to flower a little bit, but hold pretty well.

2/3 - the flavor didn't seem to change and the burn was still solid, with no touch up needed. The ash was still flowering a little. The smoke was still thick.

The final 3rd flavor seem to change and to a leathery tabacco. This flavor lasted to the finish of the cigar. The cigar took about 2 hrs to smoke and I would say it was a mild to medium smoke. Very good flavor. :tu

SmokinApe
12-31-2009, 03:13 PM
Jason you smoked in the basement and didn't invite me?!?!?!?! Nice review though, back in the old days I smoked the Chateau Fuente's exclusively... Might have to give one of these a try...

longknocker
12-31-2009, 03:30 PM
Great Cigars! One Of My First Hand Rolled!:tu

dragon0708
01-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Jason you smoked in the basement and didn't invite me?!?!?!?! Nice review though, back in the old days I smoked the Chateau Fuente's exclusively... Might have to give one of these a try...

I am pretty sure you were invited. I believe someone forgot ;)