PDA

View Full Version : Cigars for the Troops

newcigarz
10-14-2008, 07:44 PM
Might as well get this started here.

My name is Tony and I am a Troop Supporter. I collect cigars and comfort items and send them to our BOTLS and SOTLS who are serving our country.
If anyone has a contribution or an idea for supporting our Troops Please send me a PM. :usa

macms
10-14-2008, 07:57 PM
Hiya Tony!

It's good to be home. :ss

I intend to carryon our troop supporter traditions with Tony. PM with any questions. Will take me a bit to set-up everything. :usa

Fred

icehog3
10-14-2008, 07:59 PM
Hiya Tony!

It's good to be home. :ss

I intend to carryon our troop supporter traditions with Tony. PM with any questions. Will take me a bit to set-up everything. :usa

Fred

We look forward to keeping the Troops that make us so proud swimming in cigars, Tony and Fred....thanks for all you do! :usa

Genetic Defect
10-14-2008, 08:00 PM
Fred Tony here is your room :r
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=51

I will try to support more

Savor the Stick
10-14-2008, 10:37 PM
Tony, would like to support those guys and gals over there.:usa:usa:usa :tu

Let me know how I can help.

STS:ss

rrplasencia
10-14-2008, 11:34 PM
pay for your raffle tickets:usa

FriskyDingo
10-16-2008, 10:33 AM
Heya Fred!

Can we start another contest to support the Troops!? :ss

rsamos
10-16-2008, 11:21 AM
How about another 'Newb contest to support the troops'?

Since we now have about 600+ newbs, think of the hoops we could make Fred jump through trying to juggle receiving/storing/shipping. :ss

hotreds
10-16-2008, 11:24 AM
HOORAH!

http://www.montgomeryaviationphotography.com/GML/Resized_eagletakesoff.jpg

tsolomon
10-16-2008, 11:32 AM
Raffle tickets are paid for and I'm looking forward to helping with C.A.T.S :tu

stitch
10-16-2008, 03:04 PM
You guy's are so on top of things !!!
I Saaaaluuute you! :usa

Old Sailor
10-21-2008, 01:20 PM
Salutes!!

mikeandshellie2
01-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Fred, two boxes will be headed your way starting tomorrow for the troops.

macms
01-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Fred, two boxes will be headed your way starting tomorrow for the troops.

Thank you very much for your support of our troops. :salute:

kiokicigars
02-05-2009, 08:26 PM
newcigarz

I got a box of cigars for the troops, maybe two....PM me with what needs to be done.

Thank you,

Eric

rrplasencia
03-03-2009, 09:16 AM
:usa this needed a bump :usa

stitch
03-03-2009, 05:22 PM
Well, I'm putting together a shippment for the tiki Hut, Not quite done yet
It's been hard because wifey got laid off ... My business is doing ok, but.....
I sent four boxes out to a unit I have friends in, I just don't post every time I send boxes out.
But the Troop support does still continue, As best I can :tu

rahella
04-04-2009, 10:34 PM

My name is Tony and I am a Troop Supporter. I collect cigars and comfort items and send them to our BOTLS and SOTLS who are serving our country.
If anyone has a contribution or an idea for supporting our Troops Please send me a PM. :usa

Hi,tony
You guy's are so on top of things !!!
I will try to support more :tu

ABNMP619
04-05-2009, 02:02 AM
Hey Guys,
If anyone wants to hook up the Soldiers please send cigars to the following:

Future Operations Staff
3D BCT, 1ID
HHC BDE/PMO/SAFETY
FOB FENTY
JALALABAD, AFGHANISTAN
APO AE 09310

We will only be here till June 09 though. Thanks for any and all support.

:ss

adam7476
04-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Hello all,

I am also in Afghanistan. I have guys down at Airborne, Shank and a few other places. I am trying to find out where I can get some good stogies sent for my hard workers. Anyone have any ideas?

adam7476
04-21-2009, 10:34 AM

Hey there Tony. I am currently in A-stan and part of the BAF Cigar Club. I was wondering how I would be able to get some good smokes for my guys out at the outlying FOBs?

MPgaitor00
04-24-2009, 06:00 AM
Just got a baggie of cigars though cigar asylum, they are awesome. I am truly greatful, these are excellent cigars.

I am currently deployed to afghanistan scheduled to return soon, thnak god. I will get some pictures posted in the next few days with these cigars.

Thanks a million.

Brad

ahc4353
04-24-2009, 07:03 AM
It is so nice to read the notes that the guys that receive the cigars send.

Thank you all for your service and I'm glad the people here can help give you a few minutes of enjoyment.

Stay safe. Hurry home.

macms
05-15-2009, 10:35 AM
UPDATE These are the units where your donations are being sent.

http://www.cfrhn.com/CA/Dragon/smokeabove.gif

Pale Horse Dustoff is located in JABAD, one of the nastiest places in Afghan. Our facilities are more "austere" than Bagram and we take care of our wounded and Heros.
SSG Chrisman

Eagle Lift is located on Bagram Air Base and own the CH47 and UH60s that conduct the standard day to day resupplies of most of the bases in the country. I will ship out anything you send within a day so.
MAJ Zimmerman

Dragon Lords move out the COPs that are really in the middle of the fight. They are living off the land and are in the thick of it...locations cant be said, but believe me when I tell you that they are out there and these are the guys that deserve the most support. Brian (Pale Horse) flys over and drops them cigars from above and I go in and live with them and provide cigars and smoke with them.
1SG Lash

BAF Cigar Club Continuing Alex's legacy.
SGT Adams

Thank you guys and gals for your magnificent support of our troops. :salute:

newcigarz
05-15-2009, 10:39 AM
Nice work Fred.

SNKBYT
05-15-2009, 07:53 PM
looks good Fred and thanks for picking up the BAF CIGAR CLUB where Tony left off......on a side note we (BCC) also give smokes to some of the little outlining FOBs thru "fekum" & "pathfinder7"

Slavac
09-06-2009, 01:17 AM
If someone could point me to an APO address, I'll be happy to send whatever the troops need. I've been sending a box every 1.5mo or so from AnySoldier, so I'll be happy to help.

icehog3
09-06-2009, 01:20 AM
If someone could point me to an APO address, I'll be happy to send whatever the troops need. I've been sending a box every 1.5mo or so from AnySoldier, so I'll be happy to help.

You can send cigars to rrplasencia (Richard) or macms (Fred), they send over large packages from the Inmates on a regular basis...PM one of them for their address. ;)

longknocker
09-06-2009, 04:13 AM
UPDATE These are the units where your donations are being sent.

http://www.cfrhn.com/CA/Dragon/smokeabove.gif

Pale Horse Dustoff is located in JABAD, one of the nastiest places in Afghan. Our facilities are more "austere" than Bagram and we take care of our wounded and Heros.
SSG Chrisman

Eagle Lift is located on Bagram Air Base and own the CH47 and UH60s that conduct the standard day to day resupplies of most of the bases in the country. I will ship out anything you send within a day so.
MAJ Zimmerman

Dragon Lords move out the COPs that are really in the middle of the fight. They are living off the land and are in the thick of it...locations cant be said, but believe me when I tell you that they are out there and these are the guys that deserve the most support. Brian (Pale Horse) flys over and drops them cigars from above and I go in and live with them and provide cigars and smoke with them.
1SG Lash

BAF Cigar Club Continuing Alex's legacy.
SGT Adams

Thank you guys and gals for your magnificent support of our troops. :salute:

And A Big "Thank You" For What You Do, Fred!:tu:usa:salute:

adam7476
09-07-2009, 05:56 PM

Here's 1 for the outlying FOBs:

Adam T. Sutton
HHB 4-25 FA, 3 BCT, 10th MTN Div
Bagram Airfield
APO AE 09354

I normally send some down from my stash when my wife sends them to me.

Slavac
09-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Here's 1 for the outlying FOBs:

Adam T. Sutton
HHB 4-25 FA, 3 BCT, 10th MTN Div
Bagram Airfield
APO AE 09354

I normally send some down from my stash when my wife sends them to me.

I'll get him taken care of this week along w/ some other morale items my friends in the sandbox enjoy.

LT Rich
09-09-2009, 07:06 AM
Looks like the giving spirit from CS spilled over, you guys are great. Thanks for all the support.

LT :gn

abnCPT
09-26-2009, 06:18 PM
Hello,
It's been a while since I've been online, but I wanted to thank you all again for all the support you gave me and my BN (1-508 PIR) back in 07-08. I am in the other side of the house now, but my old guys are back over there in the fight and I have an address and was hoping you all would be able to continue the great support you all did when I was there.

I'm not sure who's in charge of this project now, but if someone could PM me, I'll send you his address. These guys are out at the remote outposts that are getting resupplied by air drop typically, so they don't have the "luxuries" of the main FOBs. Any stogies would be thoroughly enjoyed!!

Thanks guys, keep up the good work. As you know, it is appreciated!
abnCPT (TJ)

pnoon
09-26-2009, 06:20 PM
Hello,
It's been a while since I've been online, but I wanted to thank you all again for all the support you gave me and my BN (1-508 PIR) back in 07-08. I am in the other side of the house now, but my old guys are back over there in the fight and I have an address and was hoping you all would be able to continue the great support you all did when I was there.

I'm not sure who's in charge of this project now, but if someone could PM me, I'll send you his address. These guys are out at the remote outposts that are getting resupplied by air drop typically, so they don't have the "luxuries" of the main FOBs. Any stogies would be thoroughly enjoyed!!

abnCPT (TJ)
send a PM to macms. Fred is always happy to help.

macms
09-26-2009, 07:02 PM
Hello,

abnCPT (TJ)

PM sent. :usa

scubadude0322
11-14-2009, 09:16 AM
HELLO MY NAME IS MICHAEL AND I AM DEPLOYED IN AFGHANISTAN. WE HAVE SOLDIERS AND OFFICERS WHO SMOKE CIGARS BUT IT IS HARD TO FIND ANY GOOD ONES HERE. WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR CIGAR CLUBS HERE ON BAF, BUT NONE HAVE BEEN FOUND AND I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 6 MONTHS. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO DONATE SOME CIGARS TO THE TROOPS OF TASK FORCE ODIN-A PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND THEM TO THE ADDRESS LISTED BELOW AND WE WILL APPRECIATE THEM AND POST PICS OF US ENJOYING THEM. THANK YOU. :ss

MICHAEL TOCHE
TF ODIN-A / TF THUNDER
FOB BAGRAM
APO AE 09354

sfcd67
01-26-2010, 01:46 PM
Hello all, I am retired army now for 3 years. I have and always supported our troops. So what ever I can do in here, I would like to help. I know when I was in OIF1, It sure was nice to have good cigar after a crazy day!!!

ItalianSmokes
02-02-2010, 11:22 AM
I sent some cigars from my business to a USMC friend of mine over in Okinawa, but it took about 30 days for it to get to him. Is there anyway to speed up the transit time?

Gary
02-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Tony, PM sent. :tu

-Gary

crewchief
02-21-2010, 02:19 AM
I'm a UH-60 Crew Chief at Bagram Air Field. I have another post on the troop support section. I have the ability to distribute random acts of cigar love throughout eastern Afghanistan. In the past two days I have been to 6 different FOBs/COBs... We have even done tail to tail medivac swaps. I would like to distribute cigars through my missions. Looking for help.

SPC Craig Wensell
A Co. 3-238th AVN
TF Knighthawk
APO AE 09354

If you don't know somebody here, I would be happy to spread the love!

crewchief
02-21-2010, 02:24 AM
[QUOTE=scubadude0322;644249]HELLO MY NAME IS MICHAEL AND I AM DEPLOYED IN AFGHANISTAN. WE HAVE SOLDIERS AND OFFICERS WHO SMOKE CIGARS BUT IT IS HARD TO FIND ANY GOOD ONES HERE. WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR CIGAR CLUBS HERE ON BAF, BUT NONE HAVE BEEN FOUND AND I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 6 MONTHS. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO DONATE SOME CIGARS TO THE TROOPS OF TASK FORCE ODIN-A PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND THEM TO THE ADDRESS LISTED BELOW AND WE WILL APPRECIATE THEM AND POST PICS OF US ENJOYING THEM. THANK YOU. :ss

Dude, Med hangar... Saturday nights Cigar and Poker. Went for the first time last night... Plenty of good smokes, company, and poker (for bragging rights only, of course)