PDA

View Full Version : 'Bout to get really crowded in here

giono2
12-10-2009, 07:42 PM
These days I read much more than I post, but this got me to chuckle a little bit and I thought I'd share.

I really got excited about cigars about 5 years ago, and then found that place in the jungle where gorillas used to hang out. I spent a good deal of time there, listening more than talking, and enjoying the exchanges from the sideline.

Then the jungle was underwater and the gorillas swam with the fishes, it didn't take long for me to find "home" again.

One of the things I really got a kick of was the flood of new members whenever Christmas (or Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Fetsivus, etc.) came to pass. So as we sit here 20 days or so from the New Year, we should all get ready. It's about to get really crowded in here.

icehog3
12-10-2009, 08:18 PM
Tell 'em all the read the stickys!! ;)

s15driftking
12-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Tell 'em all the read the stickys!! ;)

or punish them!!!

On a serious note, the best day of my cigar forum life was when Darrell (mean darrell) told me about this place. then again, some might like to smack him upside the head, or worse, give him Gurkhas.

icehog3
12-10-2009, 08:50 PM
or punish them!!!

On a serious note, the best day of my cigar forum life was when Darrell (mean darrell) told me about this place. then again, some might like to smack him upside the head, or worse, give him Gurkhas.

I would never give anyone a Gurkha, I have too much compassion for my fellow man. :r

Whee
12-10-2009, 08:55 PM
or punish them!!!

NOW we know who to blame.:rolleyes::D

s15driftking
12-10-2009, 08:57 PM
I would never give anyone a Gurkha, I have too much compassion for my fellow man. :r

i believe there is a pic floating around of you chiefiing down a Gurkha perfect at the shack!!! BUSTED! YOU LOVE THEM!

ChicagoWhiteSox
12-10-2009, 09:01 PM
i believe there is a pic floating around of you chiefiing down a Gurkha perfect at the shack!!! BUSTED! YOU LOVE THEM!

Too much Jameson can make any man do some really dumb chit:r

icehog3
12-10-2009, 09:05 PM

That was called the Punishment-Puff-Pass for a reason, Brother. ;)

DougBushBC
12-11-2009, 05:16 AM
Look we all know the solution is to send Bobby all our Ghurkas, hes the only human that truly enjoys them...

Skywalker
12-11-2009, 07:42 AM
or punish them!!!

A smack upside the head would just make him slightly cranky!!!:r