PDA

View Full Version : Old Bisbee Roasters

trigger14
11-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Anyone drink and enjoy the coffees from Old Bisbee Roasters like I do? I am not affiliated in any way except their coffee caused me to give up Starbucks a long time ago.:tu If anyone would like a suggestion on what to drink in their line-up, LMK!

Bill

Wharf Rat
11-22-2009, 06:35 PM
I buy from Bisbee and others. I particularly enjoy their sampler. I think they do better on single source varietals than blends.

Highly recommended!

Chingo
12-08-2009, 12:48 AM
Somebody a while ago was raving about their El Salvador Pipil Santa Adelaida (http://www.oldbisbeeroasters.com/El-Salvador-Pulp-Natural-p/salvador.htm). I checked the link they provided, it was out of stock, so I bookmarked it and left. That was probably close to a year ago, I'd check it every now and then and it was still out of stock.

I clicked on this thread to ask for a recommendation but I just checked the link again and it's finally in stock! Have you ever tried this blend before?

Wharf Rat
12-08-2009, 01:17 AM
Somebody a while ago was raving about their El Salvador Pipil Santa Adelaida (http://www.oldbisbeeroasters.com/El-Salvador-Pulp-Natural-p/salvador.htm). I checked the link they provided, it was out of stock, so I bookmarked it and left. That was probably close to a year ago, I'd check it every now and then and it was still out of stock.

I clicked on this thread to ask for a recommendation but I just checked the link again and it's finally in stock! Have you ever tried this blend before?

Drank some yesterday, from their sampler. Very good, kinda spicy.

Don't know your experience with coffee. If you're used to blends, a single source can seem thin tasting at first. But, a good one like this has very strong, distinct flavors to concentrate on.

Enjoy!:tu

Wharf Rat
12-08-2009, 01:21 AM
I should have mentioned, Bisbee's stock changes each week as different coffees come into season. They have a newsletter that tells you what they have available each week.