PDA

View Full Version : 50% off their Guayabera Shirts

Mugen910
11-19-2009, 05:43 PM
Cubavera offers 50% off their Guayabera Shirts with code CUBHOL50. The shirts start at $17.50 after coupon. Shipping is $8 or free if you spend $50 or more (2 or more shirts).

Linky (http://www.cubavera.com/Men/Guayaberas/icat/cuhguayaberas&bklist=icat,4,shop,cumen,cuhguayaberas)

These are popular in our society right? I'm serious..I remember someone asking about these and how they are great for cigar smokers.

Enjoy

* I'm in no way affiliated with this company or any company I post offers for to be honest...just trying to share what I find. *

mariogolbee
11-19-2009, 05:50 PM
Thanks for the coupon and link. I only have one Guayabera that my father brought me from Miami. These are traditional Cuban shirts for anyone that's wondering. They are the same style you see in Cigar adds like the ones the Fuente bros. and other manufacturers always wear.

Thanks Dude!

NCRadioMan
11-19-2009, 05:52 PM
Cubavera offers 50% off their Guayabera Shirts with code CUBHOL50. The shirts start at $17.50 after coupon. Shipping is $8 or free if you spend $50 or more (2 or more shirts).

Linky (http://www.cubavera.com/Men/Guayaberas/icat/cuhguayaberas&bklist=icat,4,shop,cumen,cuhguayaberas)

These are popular in our society right? I'm serious..I remember someone asking about these and how they are great for cigar smokers.

Enjoy

* I'm in no way affiliated with this company or any company I post offers for to be honest...just trying to share what I find. *

I have several from Cubavera and they are fantastic shirts. Once you wear one, you won't want to wear anything else. They are soooo comfortable!

Thanks for the coupon!

massphatness
11-19-2009, 06:05 PM
Anybody know how the sizing tends to run on this brand? I'm either an XL or 2X depending on the cut.

chicken
11-19-2009, 06:25 PM
They are great shirts. I got one in Cozumel and love it!

kaelaria
11-19-2009, 08:10 PM
I'd sure rather people wore these than those stupid fishing shirts that look like another 1/2 shirt is stuck to the back! lol

Giant & 49er Fan
11-19-2009, 09:50 PM
I'd sure rather people wore these than those stupid fishing shirts that look like another 1/2 shirt is stuck to the back! lol

Easy brother! Between TripleF and Steve, they could hang you from the Grand Canyon with the amount of the those shirts they own. :r

Opusfxd
11-19-2009, 10:01 PM
Anybody know how the sizing tends to run on this brand? I'm either an XL or 2X depending on the cut.

Hey Vin, we had a group buy of these and I have a 2X if that helps you.

mosesbotbol
11-20-2009, 06:29 AM
I find that best shirts are when there is a lot of hand needle work and embroidery. This is most important on a Guayebera shirt.

My uncle had a Guayebera shirt factory in Cuba before the revolution! He moved it Haiti. We are not Cuban, he just happens to be in that business. Make sure the shirt has "mesh" vents running down the front. Really makes it classic. They are easy to tailor and to get a perfect loose yet flattering silhouette

My dad has several from many Central and S. American countries. Interesting to see how each society alters the design.
Very Latin and light on the body. They are nice and fitting in the right atmosphere.

kydsid
11-20-2009, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the link and coupon. Love these shirts in the heat down here! :tu

Here is one for the dark side crowd. http://www.cubavera.com/Casual-Shirts/The-Cigar-Novelty-Shirt/invt/c9hw0009ds&bklist=icat,3,shop,cunewarrivals

DoctorBJ
11-20-2009, 08:52 AM
Easy brother! Between TripleF and Steve, they could hang you from the Grand Canyon with the amount of the those shirts they own. :r

Yeah.. TripleF came to mind instantly. :)