PDA

View Full Version : Once again, LOUISIANA!

Guitarman-S.T-
11-18-2009, 06:30 PM
-Heading down to Eunice Louisiana this Friday, about an 19 hour drive.
Anyways will be down in the area the 21st- To possibly the 30th, I'm sure I will be hitting up some New Orleans action, as well as a bit of site seeing ( not much that I haven't seen so far haha, but I enjoy driving in the Promised land ;) )

Anyone up for a herf or just a get together for a smoke, Not to sure where the best B&M's are, I just stick to Eunice, Lafayette and the surrounding areas. :banger

God Speed!

Silound
11-18-2009, 08:55 PM
-Heading down to Eunice Louisiana this Friday, about an 19 hour drive.
Anyways will be down in the area the 21st- To possibly the 30th, I'm sure I will be hitting up some New Orleans action, as well as a bit of site seeing ( not much that I haven't seen so far haha, but I enjoy driving in the Promised land ;) )

Anyone up for a herf or just a get together for a smoke, Not to sure where the best B&M's are, I just stick to Eunice, Lafayette and the surrounding areas. :banger

God Speed!

HELL YES!

Stop through Lafayette and say hi! PM me, I'll give you directions how to get to the best B&M in town (so I think, but I'm biased, I work there), as well as places in Baton Rouge to swing by for a smoke.

Guitarman-S.T-
11-18-2009, 09:19 PM
HELL YES!

Stop through Lafayette and say hi! PM me, I'll give you directions how to get to the best B&M in town (so I think, but I'm biased, I work there), as well as places in Baton Rouge to swing by for a smoke.

well hell you WORK at a B&M talk about the life ;)
i loved running the lounge in vegas for the time i was there :banger

- You got any locals that may be interested in a planned herfage?
i'm 100%
( Whats the shops name? and what do they offer, Getting into the pipe kick as well, Decent Pipe tobacco selection?)

Silound
11-19-2009, 01:45 PM
well hell you WORK at a B&M talk about the life ;)
i loved running the lounge in vegas for the time i was there :banger

- You got any locals that may be interested in a planned herfage?
i'm 100%
( Whats the shops name? and what do they offer, Getting into the pipe kick as well, Decent Pipe tobacco selection?)

Not many Louisiana inmates around here, most are displaced around the world right now :)

Sending you a PM with directions.

Guitarman-S.T-
11-22-2009, 10:30 PM
see ya shortly \m/

Guitarman-S.T-
11-25-2009, 08:27 PM
Wow Adam, Talk about a Great B&M! One of the greatest times i've had in MANY years at a cigar lounge, the inventory was simply the best around! Full of top notch smokers, great conversations, If only i was able I'd be there daily!

Toss the words onto the owner, but once again thanks for sharing some Cigar merchant information, It's info I will never forget ;)

Silound
11-26-2009, 10:11 PM
Hey, not a problem. Sorry I wasn't able to BS more on Wednesday, it was pretty busy.

Swing back by next time you're in town!

Guitarman-S.T-
11-27-2009, 01:06 PM
not a problem bud, 100% understandable ;) haha I had to do the same at Hemingways, its great when you can sit and chat but it doesnt pay the bills for the shop haha.

Thanks again- let me know if you got a mess of left over Spitfire's and those avo 80ths... when there almost out i may need to place an order

take care!