PDA

View Full Version : Fuente Work of Art Natural

wayner123
11-11-2009, 07:40 AM
I know most people like the maduro version and up until last night, that is all I had tried. But I had this one sitting in the "ready to smoke" tray for a while now and decided to fire it up.

From the get go, this was a great cigar. I could not believe it. A sweet cinnamon type spice and a cool draw. It mixed well with a slight leather and citrus taste the further down it got. When I reached halfway I was able to nose exhale without any burn. The flavors were all blended well and with each exhale they left a clean palate for the next puff.

I was really impressed with this cigar. I have never been a huge fan of Fuente and the WOAM is usually the one everyone talks about. But for me the WOAN, is by far a MUCH better cigar.

leasingthisspace
11-11-2009, 07:43 AM
Glad you found another winner.
Posted via Mobile Device

GodOfFire
11-11-2009, 07:46 AM
so many cigars for so many different smokers. In my opinion any Hemmingway Maduro is great. It's ranks in my top 3 fav smokes.

bobarian
11-11-2009, 09:47 AM
I agree Wayne, I prefer the Cameroon wrapper to the maduro. I am not a big fan of Fuentes maduro wrappers including the Anejo. The Short Story used to be one of my go to smokes. Been a while since I have had one, I will have to dig around I may have a WOAN in there somewhere. :tu

Volt
11-11-2009, 09:55 AM
interesting - I have a WOAN and a Short Story north bound as I type this :r

Uflbassin
11-11-2009, 11:01 AM
Never been a big fan of anything fuente, but I just may have to give this one a shot. Thanks for the review!:tu

Adriftpanda
11-11-2009, 11:56 AM
I agree with ya, I am more of a WOAN guy myself.