PDA

View Full Version : I smoke a pipe too...

troy d.
10-27-2009, 08:01 PM
I believe that there might be something wrong with me. I love my cigars; but I smoke a pipe too. I have been smoking the pipe for about 3 months now. Is there anyone else out there that has this problem. Oh! by the way I really don't consider this problem. I consider it one of a few indulgences that I allow my self.:tu:ss

Pilon
10-27-2009, 08:13 PM
I love my cigars, but I enjoy the occasional pipe smoking during the winter season.

DrDubzz
10-27-2009, 08:14 PM
I started smoking a pipe also, but beware

now I smoke cigars also

VirtualSmitty
10-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Lots of us smoke pipes here. In fact we have a section of the forum dedicated to pipes. . I don't consider it a problem, just an alternative for when I feel like something different from a cigar

MarkinAZ
10-28-2009, 11:09 PM
I believe that there might be something wrong with me. I love my cigars; but I smoke a pipe too. I have been smoking the pipe for about 3 months now. Is there anyone else out there that has this problem. Oh! by the way I really don't consider this problem. I consider it one of a few indulgences that I allow my self.:tu:ss

Hello Troy, I've been slipping more over to the pipe side myself lately and enjoying a different slice of the leaf. Check into our "Pipe" section here at CA and enjoy:tu

Guitarman-S.T-
10-28-2009, 11:20 PM
Nothing new, I'm beginning to get MORE and more into my pipe, Just dropped 150+ on the new hobby in a week haha, just so much cheaper for me and with the given situation, my taste in cigars, well I cannot currently afford that haha, so this winter will be a Pipe winter ;)

BigFrank
10-29-2009, 09:37 AM
Ive shifted from cigars to pipes. I still enjoy cigars, but I smoke my pipes much more often. It mainly has to do with being able to smoke inside and time constraints. I find that pipe smoking indoors is much more tolerable than smoking a cigar. Also, I usually only find myself with 15-25 minutes to enjoy a smoke. Not enough for a cigar.