PDA

View Full Version : Earlier this evening...

troy d.
10-23-2009, 09:53 PM
Earlier this evening i was on porch smoking a Saint Luis Rey rothchilde. It was very tasty and caused me to ponder how blessed and fortunate that I am. I personally want to thank all the brothers here at C.A. Yes it is true that I have a local shop to go to. Yet with C.A. I get to be in touch with people all over the country. You guys and ladies are a very diverse group. In the short time that I have been member, I have laughed, prayed, and yelled out loud. It is truly a blast here. :tu :ss :banger

elderboy02
10-23-2009, 09:54 PM
:l

troy d.
10-23-2009, 09:55 PM
Yes i do.

MedicCook
10-23-2009, 10:01 PM
:l

:tpd:

pnoon
10-23-2009, 10:09 PM
Earlier this evening i was on porch smoking a Saint Luis Rey rothchilde. It was very tasty and caused me to ponder how blessed and fortunate that I am. I personally want to thank all the brothers here at C.A. Yes it is true that I have a local shop to go to. Yet with C.A. I get to be in touch with people all over the world. You guys and ladies are a very diverse group. In the short time that I have been member, I have laughed, prayed, and yelled out loud. It is truly a blast here. :tu :ss :banger

Just a minor correction, Troy.

troy d.
10-23-2009, 10:15 PM
Thanks for that one Peter.