PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Secret Santa Pipe Edition

DrDubzz
10-18-2009, 01:58 PM
I'm starting this thread to gauge interest in doing a secret santa for the pipe forum.

The basic framework is as follows: We will have 2 levels of participation, probably an over/under $50 (this worked well on CS last year), with a couple of deadlines to meet in terms of signing up and shipping out. If desired, we can put a cap on the over $50 group.

The participants will post wishlists of sorts to give their santas some help without compromising their identity. They can include tobacco, pipes, accessories, etc. Really anything, coffee, tea, books whatever.

So we'll start a list here, even though it seems early, because we'll want to have everything hashed in a couple weeks, and get ourselves assigned with enough time to purchase, make, plan and get packages sent to recipients before the 20th or so of December.

I will start, we're not choosing dollar levels yet, just signing up

1. RX2010

we can take as many as want to sign up, and odd numbers are ok as well.

Savvy
10-18-2009, 02:27 PM
I'm in. Had a blast doing this back in '07 on CS.

1. RX2010
2. Savvy

alley00p
10-18-2009, 07:36 PM
1. RX2010
2. Savvy
3. alley00p

I've never involved in one of these, but it sounds like fun!

:dance:

alley00p
10-18-2009, 08:19 PM
1. RX2010
2. Savvy
3. alley00p

I've never involved in one of these, but it sounds like fun!

DrDubzz
10-20-2009, 09:39 PM
no one else is even a little bit interested?

I promise it's fun.....:ss

kzm007
10-21-2009, 10:11 PM
Count me in, hoss

1. RX2010
2. Savvy
3. alley00p
4. kzm007

GreekGodX
10-22-2009, 03:33 AM
Count me in, hoss

1. RX2010
2. Savvy
3. alley00p
4. kzm007
5. GreekGodX

I've been neglecting my pipes as of late but doesn't mean I cannot get in on the fun :D

DrDubzz
10-22-2009, 08:19 PM
still need more peeps, I'll keep selling this...

I personally really enjoy the secret santa thingy because you have the joy of shopping for a fellow piper, and the anticipation and fun of receiving something yourself.

I understand times are tight, so if that is a broad concern we can lower the money amounts, it's just hard to do much (when you factor is shipping) for less than 40-50

Titan410
10-23-2009, 04:46 AM
I'm in!

GreekGodX
10-23-2009, 05:56 AM
1. RX2010
2. Savvy
3. alley00p
4. kzm007
5. GreekGodX
6. Titan410

Lensjockie
10-23-2009, 06:17 AM
Sounds like Fun I'm in.

GreekGodX
10-23-2009, 06:58 AM
1. RX2010
2. Savvy
3. alley00p
4. kzm007
5. GreekGodX
6. Titan410
7. Lensjockie

Make sure to add your name to the list when you want to be a part of this.

kzm007
11-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Tuesday night bumpage. Come on kids, hop on the sleigh.

drob
11-03-2009, 10:28 PM
I'll play!

1. RX2010
2. Savvy
3. alley00p
4. kzm007
5. GreekGodX
6. Titan410
7. Lensjockie
8. drob

kzm007
11-04-2009, 08:55 PM
Bumpity-bump-bump, look at Frosty go.

Slavac
11-04-2009, 09:22 PM
1. RX2010
2. Savvy
3. alley00p
4. kzm007
5. GreekGodX
6. Titan410
7. Lensjockie
8. drob
9. Slavac

Hope yall don't mind if I play :)

SecretPipeSanta
11-05-2009, 05:54 PM
HO HO HO!

Welcome participants! It looks like we could still take on a few more before we get officially started, but I wanted to welcome everyone to the Secret Santa Pipe edition 2009!

This account info will be made available by PM in due time, until then, tell your friends, lets have a jolly time! Happy puffing!

Savvy
11-11-2009, 10:08 AM
Bumping this to the top to see if anyone else wants to hop in at the last moment.

Demented
11-11-2009, 12:56 PM
1. RX2010
2. Savvy
3. alley00p
4. kzm007
5. GreekGodX
6. Titan410
7. Lensjockie
8. drob
9. Slavac
10. Demented

Titan410
11-12-2009, 02:54 PM
HO HO HO!

Welcome participants! It looks like we could still take on a few more before we get officially started, but I wanted to welcome everyone to the Secret Santa Pipe edition 2009!

This account info will be made available by PM in due time, until then, tell your friends, lets have a jolly time! Happy puffing!

Great!! :tu

Demented
11-14-2009, 05:12 PM
HO HO HO! Welcome participants to the Secret Santa Pipe edition 2009!

The account info will be made available by PM...

YO YO YO Santa, what say we kick this mule and get her going? At the very least… set a signup deadline and the dollar amount(s).

Need to know before the end of November or I’ll have to withdraw from participation.

SecretPipeSanta
11-16-2009, 04:50 PM
Capital idea!

Ok guys, we have ten, that's great, we can accomodate as many as want to join up though, we don't need an even number, and there doesn't need to be a limit.

That said, lets make the wednesday NOVEMBER 25TH. That is one month before these packages should be landed and able to be opened.

If you're interested but on the fence, sign up! it's a great time, and really helps draw the community together around the holidays.

Anyway, while this thread will remain the official SPS thread, I will create a thread for a poll about dollar amounts, and we'll set our limits to appease the masses.

DrDubzz
11-18-2009, 09:35 AM
Anyone else want to sign up??

DrDubzz
11-24-2009, 04:45 PM
ok, sign ups closed, we're ready to roll

lets get those wishlists posted up. I'll have mine up by the weekend

Demented
11-25-2009, 10:00 AM
Yo Santa,

I smoke English mixtures, don't care for Balkan's and can't stand perique.

Wish list? G. L. Pease Westminster and Maltese Falcon, that's it.

Should you deside to send whatever you want want to send, I'll be just as happy.

D.

DrDubzz
11-25-2009, 03:22 PM
Yo Santa,

I smoke English mixtures, don't care for Balkan's and can't stand perique.

Wish list? G. L. Pease Westminster and Maltese Falcon, that's it.

Should you deside to send whatever you want want to send, I'll be just as happy.

D.

just for clarification, would you mind to define balkan (as opposed to english) as it can be a murky distinction? thanks dood

DrDubzz
11-25-2009, 04:00 PM
mine will likely evolved as I think of things I would like, but for starters

I would like to stock up on:
McClellands Bombay Court
McClellands AM Pipe (I've seen this as smoking pipes)

Other baccies I'm interested in:
frog morton series (have only tried ATP)
penzance if you can find it
I have about zero experience with C&D blends, so if there's something in particular there, same with GLP - note, I'm not a huge plain burley fan (too much nicotine in general)
Or, anything you love and would like to share - I'm up to try anything

non tobacco items
a pipe/baccy pouch for travel or herfs would be cool, but I know these can be pricey

anyway, that's what I can think of for now

Demented
11-25-2009, 10:36 PM
just for clarification, would you mind to define balkan (as opposed to english) as it can be a murky distinction?

I go by the manufactures definition of the blend.

Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend, Syrian Full Balkan, Abingdon and Charing Cross are a few of the balkan blends I've tried, didn't care for any of them.

wavescrashing
11-25-2009, 10:46 PM
How the heck did I miss this?!?

drob
11-26-2009, 11:42 AM
A few ideas for Santa:

GLP Union Square
Peterson University Flake
SG Best Brown Flake
SG Full Virginia Flake

Maybe a cob or two.

Slavac
11-26-2009, 08:45 PM
I'm a pipe noobie with only one pipe, so I'd like a pipe, preferably one with a large bowl.

Baring that, I'd like a pipestand or any pipe tobacco you may like to send.

Nick
11-27-2009, 05:17 PM
I still need two of you guys to pm me. I think you know who you are.

kzm007
11-27-2009, 10:03 PM
I'm not allowed to smoke a pipe indoors, here at home, or at college. And with the weather getting colder, I hate to have to go outside in the chill, because it aggravates my muscle aches and pains. My list is below:

Tobacco items:
A nice variety of snus samples, with different nicotine levels (nothing under about 10mg please) and at least a couple high nicotine versions (15-17mg.) Please try not to purchase all the same brand, unless you yourself use snus and can assure me there will be noticeable flavor differences. I'm trying to broaden my horizons.

You can either put one together yourself with a few cans (http://www.northerner.com/en/)

or snag a sampler here (http://www.northerner.com/en/snus/Northerner_Try_Out_Boxes-300/Top%2010,%20Snus%20Box-2604/) which costs $35.10 shipped Swiss Post with no tracking or around $50 USD via UPS with tracking.

Non-tobacco items:
http://www.amazon.com/Daddy-Bent-Legs-40-Year-Old-Physically-Disabled/dp/1926676351/ref=tag_dpp_lp_edpp_ttl_in

Any money left over you feel like spending, I'd like a few cans of Copenhagen long cut.

Hope this doesn't sound like too much; I don't need all of it if it can't be done, naturally.

Thanks in advance, Santa!

alley00p
11-27-2009, 11:58 PM
Hi Santa! :D I've been a good boy this year (mostly...)

I'd like to ask for...

Tabak:
GLP Union Square
GLP Westminister
GLP Key Largo
I'd love some Squadron Leader
Any flake blend
Any Virginia tobacco's even blends with latakia, burley or "light" perique
Any Navy blend, I've had the SG Navy Flake
Any "Christmas" Blend
Habana Daydream
Your favorite "go-to" tobacco

Non Tabak items:
Can always use another cob or two
Pipe rest for the car
Any kind of pipe rest
Pipe travel bag (doesn't have to be leather)

Any other Pipe or tobacco items, you like to use...

Since this is a list to Santa, I just listed some stuff, off the top of my head!

... http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Holidays_and_Party/xmas-121.gif

Titan410
11-28-2009, 03:27 AM
I'm also a noob pipe guy. I'd like to ask Santa for:

Any kind of briar pipe to add to my small collection.
or
Any aromatic blends of baccy. I've tried and liked some Boswell's stuff like Christmas Cookie, Maple and others, and have been wanting to try:
Apple Strudel
Berry Cobbler
Cherry Smash
Peaches and Cream
Raspberry Cream
Sweet Tea
Vanilla Cream

Savvy
11-28-2009, 09:14 AM
All right Santa, I've tried to be pretty good this year, so here's a list of things to give you some ideas...

Accessories:

Senior Pipe Reamer

Zippo Pipe Lighter

6 pipe stand

Regular pipe Cleaners

Tobbaco:

I'd like to try some more oriental tobacco, so if you have any that you think I need to try send it my way.

I smoke a bit of everything, VAs, Va/Per, Aros. So if you have any favorites you think I might like, you could throw those in too.

This is kind of a hodgepodge of things I wouldn't mind having. I like surprises though too, it's part of the fun of Christmas, so if you'd like to throw a curveball at me Santa go right ahead :tu

kzm007
11-29-2009, 05:21 AM
I'm sorry Santa, could one of the elves delete my wishlist please, as well as this post? I'd like to reword it and possibly change a few things.

Thanks.

Demented
11-29-2009, 03:28 PM
I'm sorry Santa, could one of the elves delete my wish list please... Thanks.

Just quote your post and add to/change it.

GreekGodX
11-30-2009, 03:39 AM
Dear Santa,

Please send me some tastey VaPers and Virginia baccy to try :D

1. Any year McClelland Christmas Cheer
2. H&H Anni Kake
3. Peter Stokebye Luxury Bullseye Flake
4. Rattray Hal O' the Wynd
5. Rattray Old Gowrie
6. A & C Peterson Escudo
7. McClelland St. James Woods
8. Cornell & Diehl Bayou Morning

Also if you could a nice tamper. I'm sick of how the czech tool looks :tu Also please a pipe stand made out of leather example (http://www.cupojoes.com/cgi-bin/lpgm?dpt=H&srch=NA&item=schps3) I want one in a darker color though :D

Thanks!

Nick
11-30-2009, 11:20 PM
Ok I have all of the Pm's now. I have a 12 page paper due tomorrow (I'll be up really late tonight) and two more papers due this week. Happily though I am finished with school and graduating next week. However i should have this done and the info back to you tomorrow or the next day. I know you all are eager, school is just really tough the next two weeks.

DrDubzz
11-30-2009, 11:38 PM
no sweat nick, by wednesday should be fine

I just want to make sure we have time to place orders and to account for shipping times with the holiday season in full effect, thanks for the help :tu

Slavac
12-01-2009, 02:37 PM
I think I'm all sent in and set up :) Looking forward to it

Nick
12-01-2009, 10:27 PM
You all should now have a PM with the info of the person you are santa for. If you don't that means I muffed up and you should let me know as soon as possible.

SecretPipeSanta
12-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Hello Kzm007,

The elves put together a special package for a new pipe smoker weeks ago.

Wishing you the merriest of holidays this and in the years to come,

Santa

kzm007
12-02-2009, 07:07 PM
I'm not allowed to smoke a pipe indoors, here at home, or at college. And with the weather getting colder, I hate to have to go outside in the chill, because it aggravates my muscle aches and pains. My list is below:

Tobacco items:
A nice variety of snus samples, with different nicotine levels (nothing under about 10mg please) and at least a couple high nicotine versions (15-17mg.) Please try not to purchase all the same brand, unless you yourself use snus and can assure me there will be noticeable flavor differences. I'm trying to broaden my horizons.

You can either put one together yourself with a few cans (http://www.northerner.com/en/)

or snag a sampler here (http://www.northerner.com/en/snus/Northerner_Try_Out_Boxes-300/Top%2010,%20Snus%20Box-2604/) which costs $35.10 shipped Swiss Post with no tracking or around $50 USD via UPS with tracking.

Non-tobacco items:
http://www.amazon.com/Daddy-Bent-Legs-40-Year-Old-Physically-Disabled/dp/1926676351/ref=tag_dpp_lp_edpp_ttl_in

Any money left over you feel like spending, I'd like a few cans of Copenhagen long cut.

Hope this doesn't sound like too much; I don't need all of it if it can't be done, naturally.

Tobacco items:

or snag a sampler here (http://www.northerner.com/en/snus/No...us%20Box-2604/) which costs $35.10 shipped Swiss Post with no tracking or around $50 USD via UPS with tracking.

Non-tobacco items:
http://www.amazon.com/Daddy-Bent-Leg...lp_edpp_ttl_in

Any money left over you feel like spending, I'd like this CD please. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0000DIJQV/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&qid=1259805384&sr=1-8&condition=used

SecretPipeSanta
12-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Hello Kzm007,

Your gift went out by post today.

Happy Holidays!

Santa

DrDubzz
12-03-2009, 06:10 PM
I'm not entirely sure how I overlooked this at the beginning, but we need to decide when to open packages.

Would you guys prefer to open them as they arrive or all on the same day (on or just before Christmas)?

We can have a separate thread for pictures and all that

Demented
12-03-2009, 06:15 PM
I'm not entirely sure how I overlooked this at the beginning, but we need to decide when to open packages.

Would you guys prefer to open them as they arrive or all on the same day (on or just before Christmas)?

We can have a separate thread for pictures and all that

The sadist in me says wait until the 25th.

As for pictures, may as well post them in this thread. No point starting a SPS09 picture thread.

DrDubzz
12-03-2009, 06:39 PM
The sadist in me says wait until the 25th.

or at least the 24th

As for pictures, may as well post them in this thread. No point starting a SPS09 picture thread.

fiiiine , we'll post em here:)

GreekGodX
12-03-2009, 07:42 PM
I say we pick our own "Pipe Christmas day" and open packages then :tu

Demented
12-04-2009, 04:30 AM
I say we pick our own "Pipe Christmas day" and open packages then :tu

I never really wait, just like putting the wrapped gifts out in the first week of Dec. and telling the kids they have to wait a month to open them.

SecretPipeSanta
12-04-2009, 09:34 AM
Yo, Lensjockie, Santa has it on good authority that you have been a good lad this past year. My problem, however, is that I have no idea what you are wishing for this holiday season. Be a good lad, now, and send Santa your wish list.

HoHoHo, Merrrrrry Christmas!

SecretPipeSanta
12-05-2009, 08:41 PM
RX2010,

HO HO HO. I have it on good accord that you were a good boy this year, with organizing the CA pipe that Boswell mad for us earlier, among other things I've seen you do this year. So seeing that you've been a good boy, I've managed to organize a nice gift to send your way. I hope you enjoy everything in it. Unfortunately my sleigh has broken down, so I will be delivering your package in a brown truck... Elves and their strikes keeps me from delivering it in style. Just make sure you don't go opening that box right away when you get it. My fake address will be from somewhere in NY. I will also mail you something from my present location (The North Pole of course) once I receive what I want to send to you, its not pipe related though, and I probably won't be able to get it to you by Christmas, just letting you know there will be a follow on :D Have a Merry Chrismas Tim. HO HO HO!

DrDubzz
12-05-2009, 10:05 PM
:D thanks Santa! I'm looking forward to whatever you've cooked up!

kzm007
12-05-2009, 10:24 PM
To my own kid, your package has partially been paid for, but I am currently being held for ransom by the government, so I've got to pay off the rest via snail mail check. I'm hoping I can get everything arriving and delivered by the big day, but you'll forgive me if you have a Boxing Day or New Year's gift inside.

Merry Christmas, and God bless us, everyone!

SecretPipeSanta
12-06-2009, 09:28 AM
drob,
I have it on good authority that you have been a good lad this year and I have my elves working on your list. Stay tuned.
Ho Ho Ho

SecretPipeSanta
12-08-2009, 08:34 AM
kzm, only you know for whom you're buying a gift... posting To my own kid... as yourself does nothing to let the person know whats going on.

What say you log in as Secret Pipe Santa as instructed in the pm, and then post a message to the person you drew in the gift exchange.

Santa.

p.s. Thanks in advance, Your Name Goes Here, not that of the person your writing to Santa!

Lensjockie
12-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Wish list ummmm? Okay elves here it is.
one of those carve your own pipe blanks.
A gigantic bowl for my Kirsten.
portable pipe stand
A cool blend that I can't get at my local shop
travel/pocket pipe
One of those really cool long stem lap pipes or replacement stems
A gigantic bowl for my Kirsten.
Just some ideas.

SecretPipeSanta
12-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Hello Kzm007,

Has your gift arrived yet?

It's been 6 days since it went out, please let me know when you get it.

SecretPipeSanta
12-09-2009, 06:01 PM
Dear Demented

wait, this is how you should start a letter to me... ho ho ho, I guess I'm getting old old old.

It seems the elves have finished preparing the goodies in store for you, once the lazy-ass packing elves get your package made up it will be on it's way

So Demented, we all hope you enjoy your loot, but please clean your chimney, I don't like getting my suit dirt with soot
:banger

TTFN

Demented
12-10-2009, 07:26 AM
Thanks Santa, can't wait!

So Demented, we all hope you enjoy your loot, but please clean your chimney, I don't like getting my suit dirt with soot

Had the chimney swept in October, just before we started using the fireplace.

kzm007
12-10-2009, 11:21 AM
What's Santa's login info, so I might tell my kid the delivery info? PMing is fine.

DrDubzz
12-10-2009, 12:24 PM
It's in the original PM I sent out

SecretPipeSanta
12-10-2009, 10:46 PM
You must forgive me, alley00p; I'm Santa's lovable twin brother Fanta (yes, like the soft drink) and I'm new to this. Your order details from the toy shop I outsourced to informed me that the order was confirmed as order 000243, on 12/05/09. We'll give the reindeer a few more days to get here before I get into a ho ho horrible mood and email to inquire.

SecretPipeSanta
12-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Hello Kzm007,

Your gift went out in the post on the second of Dec. Have you recieved it yet?

Santa

kzm007
12-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Santa, mom was the one to get the mail, and she just showed me the box the other day. I didn't have time to look at it as I rushed off to school. I did receive it around a week ago, so arrived in a timely manner.

And thank you :) and will be sure to open it when I am at home.

Kzm007

SecretPipeSanta
12-13-2009, 09:36 PM
HO HO HO Demented!

Normally I would deliver packages personally, but since the US Postal Service is going broke I thought I'd help them out. Mrs. Clause will be dropping your goodies in the mail tomorrow.

Demented
12-14-2009, 12:05 PM
HO HO HO Demented!

...Mrs. Clause will be dropping your goodies in the mail tomorrow.

Very nice! I'll post when it arrives.

Thanks

SecretPipeSanta
12-14-2009, 03:03 PM
HoHoHo, Lensjockie. Santa has finished his bowl, the reindeer have been fed, and they're raring to go. Your present should arrive shortly. Merry Christmas.

SecretPipeSanta
12-14-2009, 04:43 PM
Ho Ho Ho, alley00p, your package was shipped to me on the 10th. I should receive it shortly, and once I add a few minor touches, it'll be set to send off to you. Merry Christmas!

Titan410
12-15-2009, 05:11 AM
Santa? I've been good this year. Promise. Santa?

DrDubzz
12-15-2009, 11:09 AM
Dear Santer

I believe the NY branch of your operation has delivered its goods to me today.

I shall wait to open until the 24th or 25th, unless you would like it opened sooner

thanks!

kzm007
12-15-2009, 11:02 PM
I may have noted this Santa, my package has been sitting at home for a week or so while I finish up with school. I too will wait until Christmas Day. The bad news is that one of my meds, as a coincidence, is also a Vitamin N blocker, so I've had no urge to smoke, not even sniff tobacco...alas, I'll have to fight through it ;)

Demented
12-16-2009, 03:13 PM
Dear Santa,

The package arrived today, thank you.

Warmest holiday wishes,

Anthony

p.s. Thank the Mrs. for the candy any cookies.

Demented
12-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Cameras on the fritz so an inventory will have to do.

Dr. Grabow tartan roll-up pouch.
2 oz. tin McClelland Bombay Extra.
8 oz. tin G.L.Pease Westminster.
8 oz. tin G.L.Pease Maltese Falcon.

Mrs. Claus sent white chocolate/macadamia cookies, peanut brittle and white chocolate covered pretzels.

Thank you again.

DrDubzz
12-16-2009, 04:31 PM
hmm, if we're opening upon receipt... I don't know if I want to wait another 9 days

GreekGodX
12-16-2009, 04:44 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet but it will be very hard to hold back!

Demented
12-16-2009, 06:03 PM
hmm, if we're opening upon receipt... I don't know if I want to wait another 9 days

May as well open it when you like.

DrDubzz
12-16-2009, 08:17 PM
May as well open it when you like.

I would, but Santa told me to wait

Demented
12-16-2009, 08:51 PM
I would, but Santa told me to wait

Good for you, waiting that is.:D

DrDubzz
12-16-2009, 09:02 PM
I may have opened it...

and I might be putting the aftermath on youtube...

DrDubzz
12-17-2009, 11:55 AM
F'n camera is not cooperating for video purposes

Demented
12-17-2009, 12:48 PM
F'n camera is not cooperating for video purposes

I use to get :fl when stuff didn't work, now I just laugh.

DrDubzz
12-17-2009, 06:44 PM
well, I had video'd me opening it, but that video got erased, which is sad.

Anyway, I'll put up pictures in a few

and I must say, Santa was the one who was naughty

EDIT:

Santa, I was blown away when I opened this package. I apologize for not waiting, but I didn't reread that in your post until it was too late. I must say, the tobacco selection is amazing, and the pouch is fantastic, exactly what I wanted.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/visheau/IMG_1065.jpg

Two big tins of my favorite english, Bombay Court, the whole Frog Morton series, two nice sounding blends from C&D, two from GLP that I've not tried and some Scottish Cake which is always a great blend.

Santa, thank you so much, I'm at a loss. I wish the video had worked, but my camera is being fickle

SecretPipeSanta
12-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Drob, your package has been mailed priority DC#0308 2040 0000 8406 4715.
Enjoy!

Demented
12-18-2009, 12:44 PM
Got a camera on loan, here's a pic of the goods from Santa, what Mrs. Claus sent. ;). Thanks again!

drob
12-18-2009, 01:36 PM
Drob, your package has been mailed priority DC#0308 2040 0000 8406 4715.
Enjoy!

Woo-hoo! Thanks, Santa!

SecretPipeSanta
12-19-2009, 09:41 PM
Sorry for the delay, alley00p, the shop's been busy, and my head elf has taken sick. I'll get your gift out with tracking come Monday. Sorry for the hold-up, patience is a virtue!

Lensjockie
12-21-2009, 12:18 PM
So I open this box to find a tin of Ashton tobacco, a bag of a local blend, a pouch of 5 brothers.....holy $#!7 that's strong stuff. a corn cobber, and pocket sized Gabrow...
A humi disk, a cork thingy to bang the pipe on, and a folding travel pipe stand.

The elves outdid themselves......
Lissenen ar' maska'lalaith tenna' lye omentuva

Secret Santa
12-21-2009, 01:52 PM
Savvy,

As Santa mentioned, the elves have been hittin' the eggnog just a little bit too much lately, and as a consequence, your package will be headed out in an APO box shortly... it may not be there for Christmas Morning, but it will be there soon!

I hope the contents make up for the lateness!!

Ho Ho Ho

DrDubzz
12-21-2009, 02:18 PM
regular secret santa, wtf are you doing here?

this is secret PIPE santa's turf lol

Titan410
12-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Santa? I've been good this year. Promise. Santa?

Santa? Are you out there?

SecretPipeSanta
12-21-2009, 02:51 PM
regular secret santa, wtf are you doing here?

this is secret PIPE santa's turf lol

Ho Ho HO!!!!!

Now, Tim, You got your package, didn't you?!! :D

You have to remember that Santa is OLD!! And he gets mixed up with all of the "secret" logins and computers, sometimes!!! ;)

But Santa is Santa !!!

Ho... HO... HO!!!

DrDubzz
12-21-2009, 03:49 PM
Santa? Are you out there?

SPS, please respond and give Mr Titan some peace of mind.

Or further investigation will ensue :su

Savvy
12-22-2009, 09:15 AM
Savvy,

As Santa mentioned, the elves have been hittin' the eggnog just a little bit too much lately, and as a consequence, your package will be headed out in an APO box shortly... it may not be there for Christmas Morning, but it will be there soon!

I hope the contents make up for the lateness!!

Ho Ho Ho

Realized being at an APO address might throw a wrench into things, but I'm definitely looking forward to it, whether it gets here for Christmas morning or not. I'm a patient person. Thanks Santa.

Titan410
12-22-2009, 12:17 PM
SPS, please respond and give Mr Titan some peace of mind.

Or further investigation will ensue :su

I picked up the package today.
Here is what my SPS sent me.
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/8650/secretpipesanta20091222.jpg

SecretPipeSanta
12-22-2009, 03:37 PM
hey, 00p, something just shot up your alley.

DC: 03091830000130816418

I'm sorry, I wanted to throw in another item you'd asked for, but I couldn't find it.

Maybe next year :r

SecretPipeSanta
12-22-2009, 06:50 PM
Slavac!! I hope you've been good because a package is on the way. I wasn't going to send anything but Mrs. Claus seems to like you :hm might have to do something about that :gn

DC 9405 5036 9930 0090 7586 44

drob
12-23-2009, 01:29 PM
As you can plainly see, Santa was very, very good to me this year.

Thanks, Santa.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh292/drob8490/DSC00037.jpg

SecretPipeSanta
12-26-2009, 01:20 PM
So kzm, care to share with these fine folk what Santa sent you?

Ho Ho Ho,

St. Nick

alley00p
12-28-2009, 12:41 PM
Santa stopped by and dropped this package on my doorstep:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/alley00p/Bombs/Pipe2-KZM007-1-1.jpg

This gift covered pipes and cigars, with the a collection of Poe's stories and Poems. And a set of Perlman's cigar books! :tu

Thanks, Kegan!! :D

DrDubzz
01-04-2010, 04:53 PM
Question, is everyone squared away here?

Demented
01-05-2010, 04:42 AM
Question, is everyone squared away here?

I'm good bro, you?

Still waiting for everyone to tell us what Santa left them though.

Savvy
01-05-2010, 10:33 AM
The AF post office is notoriously behind schedule during the after holiday rush. I suspect my SPS package will arrive either this or next week, and I will surely post up what came in. Sometimes being across an ocean throws a fork into things running smoothly

GreekGodX
01-05-2010, 03:35 PM
I grabbed the wrong cable to connect my camera to my computer. Pictures coming soon!

GreekGodX
01-06-2010, 02:01 PM
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/GreekGodX/cigars/Picture011.jpg

Pipe tool is very nice :tu The baggy on the top is little rubber bits for the pipe stem. Already used one and they work great. Thanks a bunch :D

Nick
01-25-2010, 11:13 PM
I got a package today from Santa. Thanks everyone for that generous gift, it really was not necessary But I will definitely take it.

Westminster
Fillmore
EMP
and a very nice lighter

thanks everyone, i definitely was not expecting that.