PDA

View Full Version : Review: Paul Garmirian 15th Anniversary

RichardW
10-17-2009, 11:14 PM
Paul Garmirian
Gourmet Series
15th Anniversary
10-7-2009

This is an amber-brown corona gorda (forgot to measure exact dimensions), with a faintly sweet, herbal pre-light aroma and a wide broad triple cap. The cigar begins immediately with good volume of smoke and medium-bodied tobacco flavors with a long, smooth finish with a pleasantly sweet and earthy tones. It was a good pairing with a similar-colored Dead Guy ale.

The second third of this cigar continues with elegantly smooth, rich tobacco flavors and an intriguing creamy finish with just a hint of earth. The final third builds to a medium-to-full bodied flavors and continues with a smooth finish with an added wood and herbal note. Smoked to the nub. Thanks PapaJohn67 :tu

papajohn67
10-17-2009, 11:48 PM
Paul Garmirian
Gourmet Series
15th Anniversary
10-7-2009

This is an amber-brown corona gorda (forgot to measure exact dimensions), with a faintly sweet, herbal pre-light aroma and a wide broad triple cap. The cigar begins immediately with good volume of smoke and medium-bodied tobacco flavors with a long, smooth finish with a pleasantly sweet and earthy tones. It was a good pairing with a similar-colored Dead Guy ale.

The second third of this cigar continues with elegantly smooth, rich tobacco flavors and an intriguing creamy finish with just a hint of earth. The final third builds to a medium-to-full bodied flavors and continues with a smooth finish with an added wood and herbal note. Smoked to the nub. Thanks PapaJohn67 :tu

Richard, next time we meet up bring the "nub" with you. I'll finish it!! :dr

SkinsFanLarry
10-17-2009, 11:59 PM
Excellant cigar, excellant review! :tu

RichardW
10-18-2009, 12:05 AM
Richard, next time we meet up bring the "nub" with you. I'll finish it!! :dr

:r

BillyCigars
10-18-2009, 12:40 AM
Great review Richard! :tu

It's literally been 9 years since I've enjoyed a PG. One more thing to re-add to the radar :ss

pfm721
10-18-2009, 07:49 AM
PG is very underrated and oh so good. Thanks for the review!!

sboyajian
10-18-2009, 07:53 AM
Come herf out here in Northern VA and maybe you can herf with the man himself. :) Some great smokes.

Sauer Grapes
10-18-2009, 08:06 AM
Not really my cuppa tea. Overpriced IMO. Plus, their humidor has some moldy cigars in it, but of course that's not mold because it's white. Yeah right.