PDA

View Full Version : Smoking like a madman.......

wavescrashing
10-15-2009, 12:16 AM
at Holiday Inn. I'm staying here for work for the next two months (sans weekends, when I go back to Pendleton). Lucky for me they put me in a smoking room. The only problem is....I've been smoking twice what I did when I was home. I don't seem to have a problem with that. :banger
I just finished a Boli GM. I wonder if housekeeping thinks I smoke something out of a piece of gold foil.

wavescrashing
10-15-2009, 06:51 PM
One downside is that they only have cigarette ashtrays. Luckily, I brought my own. They do have an enclosed closet space, so the smell doesn't affect my clothes in there. I would just get a non-smoking room and smoke otuside, but it's getting pretty cold at night. Does anyone else request a smoking room when they're at a hotel?

Smokin Gator
10-15-2009, 07:08 PM
Glad you are enjoying the time away. I smoke a lot more when I am out of town as well. I don't smoke in the room though... I just can't get used to it.

cbsmokin
10-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Awesome for you. Enjoy burning some sticks. i have thought about staying in a "smoking" room when I travel, but I don't want to risk smelling bad when I'm out on business.

wavescrashing
10-15-2009, 08:03 PM
Glad you are enjoying the time away. I smoke a lot more when I am out of town as well. I don't smoke in the room though... I just can't get used to it.

It was weird at first, but since I'm going to be staying here for a total of 3 months, and I generally do all my studying when I smoke a cigar, I thought why not.

Awesome for you. Enjoy burning some sticks. i have thought about staying in a "smoking" room when I travel, but I don't want to risk smelling bad when I'm out on business.

Well, the closet seems to keep the stench out of my uniforms pretty well. I also make it a habit to change out of my uniform and hang it up in the closet before I light up a cigar.

TripleF
10-15-2009, 08:18 PM
Smoke on brother. All lights are GREEN!!! :ss

cort
10-15-2009, 08:24 PM
Tear it up dude.:tu

What Holiday Inn are you at?

When you get back to Pendelton tell them to stop the bomb tests it was messin up my golf swing last week.:D

wavescrashing
10-15-2009, 08:33 PM
Tear it up dude.:tu

What Holiday Inn are you at?

When you get back to Pendelton tell them to stop the bomb tests it was messin up my golf swing last week.:D

29 Palms. Were you golfing at the course on base???

cort
10-15-2009, 08:35 PM
29 Palms. Were you golfing at the course on base???

No. I was playin at Pala Mesa. I can hear those things from my house in Murrieta.

You up there in 29 Palms with bvilchez? My company has a job out there and they have been buggin me to go out there but its too damn hot for me.:D

wavescrashing
10-15-2009, 08:38 PM
No. I was playin at Pala Mesa. I can hear those things from my house in Murrieta.

You up there in 29 Palms with bvilchez? My company has a job out there and they have been buggin me to go out there but its too damn hot for me.:D

I drive through your area every weekend on my way to Pendleton.
I am indeed. He just shot me a message. I wasn't aware of that.
Well, if you do come out,
let me know.

cort
10-15-2009, 08:42 PM
I drive through your area every weekend on my way to Pendleton.
I am indeed. He just shot me a message. I wasn't aware of that.
Well, if you do come out,
let me know.

Will do bro.