PDA

View Full Version : AVO Domaine Perfecto

Sauer Grapes
10-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Had this tonight. I don't know how old it was, but I'm pretty sure I got it at a HERF at 68TriSheild's a couple years ago. It was one of a box that someone bombed the herf with from AZ IIRC.

Anyway, the cello was quite yellow, but still this had by far the most spice of any AVO I've ever had. In fact, the spiciness was on par with some LFD, Pepin and higher end Fuentes I've had.

The cigar was consistent and didn't really require any touchups. The draw was near perfect. Lot's of smoke and the construction was top notch.

I'll definitely smoke this one again.

8.5/10

BlackIrish
10-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Had this tonight. I don't know how old it was, but I'm pretty sure I got it at a HERF at 68TriSheild's a couple years ago. It was one of a box that someone bombed the herf with from AZ IIRC.

Anyway, the cello was quite yellow, but still this had by far the most spice of any AVO I've ever had. In fact, the spiciness was on par with some LFD, Pepin and higher end Fuentes I've had.

The cigar was consistent and didn't really require any touchups. The draw was near perfect. Lot's of smoke and the construction was top notch.

I'll definitely smoke this one again.

8.5/10

Cool! Nice review. Do you know whether this was the No. 20 (4.62 x 50 perfecto) or the No. 50 (6x54 perfecto)?

Sauer Grapes
10-11-2009, 09:35 PM
I'm guessing the number 50 as it was probably very close to 6"