PDA

View Full Version : UK questions

abayliss
10-06-2009, 05:15 PM
Hi everyone,
My name is Alaina, and I was referred to the Cigar Forum by my roommates father, Da Klugs. I am a Junior at Loyola University Chicago and have a midterm to do for one of my classes (International Marketing). For the midterm, I have to interview a resident of the UK and ask a few questions about how the economy affects your daily life, and questions of that sort. If you can help me out or know of anyone that can, feel free to message me, send an email, or respond back to this.
Thanks,
Alaina

pnoon
10-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Welcome Alaina.
We have a number of UK members. Rather than put someone on the spot, I think it best for one of them to step forward and volunteer. If you don't get a candidate in a day or two, I'll light a fire under some folks. :)

adampc22
10-07-2009, 06:44 AM
hi there i live in the uk and i would be happy to help you out

pnoon
10-07-2009, 06:46 AM
hi mate i live in the uk and i would be happy to help you out

psst. Adam.
Alaina is a woman.

(If you call both men and women "mate", please accept my apology)

adampc22
10-07-2009, 06:48 AM
psst. Adam.
Alaina is a woman.

(If you call both men and women "mate", please accept my apology)

changed thank for the heads up lol

dentonparrots
10-07-2009, 07:26 AM
Feel free to get in touch with me also. I am self employed so have been hit by the credit crunch etc.

You can pm me here but I'll email you too.

Carl.

Don Fernando
10-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Geez, whenever I ask Adam or Carl a question, they never answer me. Now a young girl joins the board and they volunteer to answer any question, I wonder why ;)

adampc22
10-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Geez, whenever I ask Adam or Carl a question, they never answer me. Now a young girl joins the board and they volunteer to answer any question, I wonder why ;)

hear is were your wrong don lol if u read the first few replys i didnt even know it was a girl till after i offerd my help lo:D