PDA

View Full Version : Good place to enjoy a smoke in Orlando?

DoctorBJ
10-06-2009, 12:40 PM
Hey everyone, I just got off the phone with my sis-in -law who just recently moved to Orlando. She was asking if I knew of any good B&M shops for buying/enjoying a nice cigar. I thouhgt I'd put that to all of you. Anyone know Orlando?

Blueface
10-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Hey everyone, I just got off the phone with my sis-in -law who just recently moved to Orlando. She was asking if I knew of any good B&M shops for buying/enjoying a nice cigar. I thouhgt I'd put that to all of you. Anyone know Orlando?

Plenty of folks from the area to chime in for you and I am sure they are on their way.
My choice is always Corona Cigars, either location of Lake Mary or Orlando work for me when in the area.
Food, booze, cigars. Not cheap on the latter but certainly a massive selection and lounge to smoke.

Tenor CS
10-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Corona (Sand Lake Road)
Backroom Cigar Corporation (Celebration)
Don Pancho's (Downtown Kissimmee)

Barteur
10-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Plenty of folks from the area to chime in for you and I am sure they are on their way.
My choice is always Corona Cigars, either location of Lake Mary or Orlando work for me when in the area.
Food, booze, cigars. Not cheap on the latter but certainly a massive selection and lounge to smoke.

:tpd:
Went there while I was in vacation a month ago and had a great time.

Wolfgang
10-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Corona. There os also one down town that is equally nice.

ucubed
10-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Corona: Sand Lake (biggest selection of cigars, their "headquarters"), Downtown ( Diamond Crown Cigar Lounge, full liquor bar and plenty of sitting area), Lake Mary (Avo Lounge, live band on Friday and Saturday 9pm-2am) Sand Lake and Downtown have the majority of events.

There are various shops with cigars, like Cigarz in Veranda Park has a nice quite small lounge, but their Fuente and such are WAY overpriced, but they usually have Anejo's and Opus's...Tessa in Metrowest Plaza has a small tiny Humi with hardly anything, but it is also a Hookah lounge and has a smaller club in the back.

I've never been to the Kissimmee ones but Tenor or Catfish would know. Always down for a get together whenever I'm in town from school.

Don Fernando
10-07-2009, 08:50 AM
I loved Corona on Sand Lake, put a bed in the back and I can live in that shop.