PDA

View Full Version : Patrick B's Birthday - Viking Helmet Pictures

elderboy02
10-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Patrick B's birthday was the other day so Patrick, his girlfriend, and I went out to The Precinct (Cincinnati's best steakhouse) for dinner and then we went to The Beer Sellar afterwards to smoke and drink.

We decided a while back that we needed viking helmets. I went to a Halloween store and found some viking helmets. We wore them into The Beer Sellar and everyone there loved it. Girls were coming up to us and wearing our hats. Patrick got some free bourbon by letting the bartender wear his hat for a little while.

Here is the pic (Patrick B on the left, me on the right) :r

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z282/elderboy02/Vikinghats.jpg

Skywalker
10-04-2009, 10:44 AM
Very nice!!!

Happy Belated Birthday Patrick!!!:tu

GreekGodX
10-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Thank you for this Dan. From now on anyone's birthday they have to wear a viking helmet :r You guys should have worn a big clock around your neck and the look would have been complete :D

elderboy02
10-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Thank you for this Dan. From now on anyone's birthday they have to wear a viking helmet :r You guys should have worn a big clock around your neck and the look would have been complete :D

Dang, I knew I forgot something. I might run out to the Halloween store and buy a couple :tu

Paint
10-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Nice pic dude,you guys had to be chick magnets with those helmets.

kelmac07
10-04-2009, 11:57 AM
Nice pic, thanks for sharing!!! We shall call you Helgar!! :tf

elderboy02
10-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Nice pic, thanks for sharing!!! We shall call you Helgar!! :tf

From now on, we are going to have to wear the helmets. I sense that more people around the country will start wearing them :D

Labman
10-05-2009, 07:33 AM
Hah hah hah...that's friggen hilarious! Good job guys. :)