PDA

View Full Version : Big day friday!

mrgto
09-30-2009, 06:57 PM
Hey guys and gals! My birthday is this saturday AND UT is playing Auburn. So i was looking for a few suggestions for what to smoke on my big day of debauchery and football! I have some ideas, just curious to what you guys think. I like full body maduro sticks. I dont think i have ever spent more that 15 bucks on a cigar and the wife says i can pick what i want! I will be getting them from the local B&M so that is my only limitation. O and i will be drinking Red Breast Irish Whiskey with whatever im smokin! :ss

Boomer
09-30-2009, 07:02 PM
Let me get this straight. It's your birthday and Tennessee get to host Auburn and you will not be drinking Tennessee sour mash? Scandalous.
Enjoy your day.

Go Hawks!

JJG
09-30-2009, 08:21 PM
If you like dark and full bodied, I say you can't go wrong with anything by Litto Gomez. very refined, classy flavor profile and about as full bodied as it gets. Hope you have a great day!:ss

mrgto
09-30-2009, 08:51 PM
I will be drinking Jack for most of the day, but for my cigar time it will be Red Breast!

Never had a Litto Gomez, might have to look into them if the local shop has them.

Leaf and Ale is where i had intended on going for my smokes. Tatuaje was on my list of cigars. I will take a look at the Esencia for sure. I really want to try something new so all good suggestions so far.

Col. Kurtz
09-30-2009, 08:56 PM
Hey guys and gals! My birthday is this saturday AND UT is playing Auburn. So i was looking for a few suggestions for what to smoke on my big day of debauchery and football! I have some ideas, just curious to what you guys think. I like full body maduro sticks. I dont think i have ever spent more that 15 bucks on a cigar and the wife says i can pick what i want! I will be getting them from the local B&M so that is my only limitation. O and i will be drinking Red Breast Irish Whiskey with whatever im smokin! :ss

Padron '26

Enjoy your birthday friend. :tu

mrgto
09-30-2009, 09:16 PM
The Padron 26 is at the top of the list. I am getting a few sticks so i can make a weekend out of my birthday!

troutbreath
10-01-2009, 04:11 AM
I will be drinking Jack for most of the day, but for my cigar time it will be Red Breast!

Never had a Litto Gomez, might have to look into them if the local shop has them.

Leaf and Ale is where i had intended on going for my smokes. Tatuaje was on my list of cigars. I will take a look at the Esencia for sure. I really want to try something new so all good suggestions so far.

The 26 mentioned above is a good option, but I don't know if Mike usually keeps those in stock. He might -- they are out of my normal price range for shopping. They have gotten a few new options in (or they had the last time I was there). They have the Padilla line, as well as the Liga Privada. And, the Cain. The Liga and Cain might fit your definition of a preferred flavor, and neither will really break the bank.

While you are on the Tat aisle, take a look at the Cabiguan Guapos maduros. I had one the last time I was in the area, and it was outstanding.

Happy Birthday! :banger Good luck to your Vols.

TheTraveler
10-01-2009, 09:21 AM
Hey, happy (early) birthday Tim! I'll be rooting for the Vols too. Enjoy your day!

:hb

mrgto
10-01-2009, 12:28 PM
Thanks for all the help guys I will have my hands full deciding on what to get!

GO VOLS!!!

poriggity
10-01-2009, 11:12 PM
Mike is the MAN! He will hook you up with some good stuff.. Liga Privada, and the Padron 26 would definetly be on my list.
Scott