PDA

View Full Version : NC or SC BOTL's/SOTL's: Carolina Wings!

cigars_n_scotch
10-23-2008, 10:55 AM
Help me out with a fix I have! Back in March my fiance and I traveled down to Charlotte, NC to scout the area for our future place to settle down. One day we visited all around Lake Wylie and happened upon a town (forgive me because I cannot remember the exact place; it was outside of charlotte, west I believe and may even have slid into SC) which had this luxury shopping center (Bellevue keeps coming to my mind) and in it there was a Carolina Wings which we stopped and had lunch at. MAN, what a place! There food was so good! Anyway, on to the reason for my post. This morning my fiance sent me a pic of our meal when we were there and it instantly got my tastebuds droolings for Carolina Wings. So, in order to live vicariously through others, I ask you if you happen to stop in to a Carolina Wings to please take a pic of your meal and post it up! I miss that place, as well as Charlotte.

We ordered the spinach & artichoke dip and wing trio with 3 sauces: buffalo cajun ranch, honey bbq and hot. :dr:dr mmmmmmmmmmm!!!

can't wait to go back to NC!!

Attached is what we ordered

SmokeyJoe
10-23-2008, 11:05 AM
Never heard of this place... but I will be looking for it! :dr

Found these locations on the "interweb." :D

http://www.carolinawings.com/locations.cfm

Looks like all the locations are centered around Columbia, SC. Maybe you ate in Irmo...?

Thanks for the recommendation. :tu

NCRadioMan
10-23-2008, 07:06 PM
You miss Charlotte? That's a first! :r