PDA

View Full Version : Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro Super Gordo

Benwoo
10-23-2008, 10:24 AM
This thing was a big (6" x 58), hearty stick. It had a nice dark wrapper, felt dense to the touch, and smelled wonderful.

I must admit from my newbie experience that I thought this creature would be strong and it would rough me up like the beast it was. Boy was I wrong. It emitted copious amounts of rich, cozy smoke that was one of the smoothest creamiest things that has ever graced my palate. Almost like wrapping you up in a warm fuzzy blanket on a chilly evening. I wouldn't call this strong just a a flavorful ride for the senses.

I passed one to the Gramps and he gave me the puppy dog eyes asking if I had anymore. He was ready to dump what he was smoking mid stride. :D Unfortunately I only brought one...

This was followed up by a nice Tri-tip Steak dinner. I don't think I could ask for much more last night. Now I'm off to find a box.

Happy Smoking!

Chris

CoroHo
10-23-2008, 10:26 AM
I've not had the Super Gordo, but I agree on the sentiment: these are good anytime sticks!

Scottw
10-23-2008, 10:28 AM
Nice review. Might have to grap one of these. I'm a big Patel fan.

Benwoo
10-23-2008, 10:40 AM
I forgot to add. This one had a pretty loose draw on it. The draw was effortless with absolutely no resistance. This may or may not be a problem for some.That and the size was the only complaint. I guess I knew the size part when I bought it though!

Wolfgang
10-23-2008, 10:43 AM
I forgot to add. This one had a pretty loose draw on it. The draw was effortless with absolutely no resistance. This may or may not be a problem for some.That and the size was the only complaint. I guess I knew the size part when I bought it though!Like smoking a garden hose? :rolleyes:

Skywalker
10-23-2008, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the review!!!

Sounds like you had a good time!!!

These are a great smoke!!!

icantbejon
10-23-2008, 12:51 PM
I keep thinking about buying these. I see deals on them all the time. Cbid and Thompsons both offering one right now as a matter of fact. I must resist the urge till I get home.......................:lv

Starscream
10-23-2008, 04:04 PM
Like the IT SF Maduro, just not in that size.

Nice review.

Whee
10-23-2008, 04:25 PM
These are fine smokes for the price. I like the natural as well. Can't go wrong getting a bundle of these.

ChicagoWhiteSox
10-23-2008, 05:16 PM
im going to get a fiver of these smokes:D

duckmanco
10-23-2008, 06:39 PM
great smokes, I keep the corona maduro, and the belicoso maduro on hand by the box. They are often what I light up when I'm trying a new smoke, and find it sucking. I light up that ITSF and all is well. A great performer with a very reasonable price tag.

Jason
10-23-2008, 09:37 PM
I think all the IT smokes are worth buying for the coin, really solid smokes.

The "teepee" vitolas have a very small sweet spot however, a little frustrating, not to mention silly looking.

I usually keep a box or 2 around, right now it's the corojo boxers (take them out of the cheap particle board boxes ASAP for storage) thinking about the same in the chief size for the next 25-50 when I get low on the boxers

I can't believe these smokes don't get more play but that's ok as long as the prices stay down where they at :D

Texan in Mexico
10-24-2008, 06:23 AM
Thanks for the review.

I used to smoke these pretty regular for a long time then stopped but I do not remember why but I do have fond memories of the experience vs cost.