PDA

View Full Version : Palio Warranty...Customer Service?

RRocket
09-17-2009, 04:39 PM
My Palio doesn't seem as sharp as it once was, and doesn't cut as nice as it used. It needs to be replaced. I tried contacting Palio via their e-mail about exchanging it under warranty (since there are no local Palio vendors where I live). I've sent them 2 e-mail and still no reply. That burns me up since their website says " If ANY vendor does not recognize this warranty, please e-mail us info@paliocutters.com and let us know."

Heck, I'm just trying to get warranty from them direct, and they won't even reply to my e-mails.

Poor customer service IMO...I'm not impressed in the least.

pnoon
09-17-2009, 04:46 PM
My Palio doesn't seem as sharp as it once was, and doesn't cut as nice as it used. It needs to be replaced. I tried contacting Palio via their e-mail about exchanging it under warranty (since there are no local Palio vendors where I live). I've sent them 2 e-mail and still no reply. That burns me up since their website says " If ANY vendor does not recognize this warranty, please e-mail us info@paliocutters.com and let us know."

Heck, I'm just trying to get warranty from them direct, and they won't even reply to my e-mails.

Poor customer service IMO...I'm not impressed in the least.

That is very unusual and unlike the folks at Palio.

PM me your email address and I will contact Marc (owner of Palio) directly and make sure you are taken care of.
Also forward me a copy of the email you sent. My email addy is pnoon @ cigarasylum dot com

Tenor CS
09-17-2009, 04:49 PM
Way to step up to the plate, Peter.
+1 for the awesomeness of Palio.

DPD6030
09-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Just sent it in to Palio. They will do one of two things. Sharpen your cutter and send it back or send you a brand new one. That has been my experiance with them. :tu

RRocket
09-17-2009, 05:02 PM
WOW!!!! Just like that I got a reply from Marc only moments ago! Talk about quick! Thanks guys!!

pnoon
09-17-2009, 05:03 PM
WOW!!!! Just like that I got a reply from Marc only moments ago! Talk about quick! Thanks guys!!
The internet. It's magic. ;)

FretSpot
09-17-2009, 09:45 PM
I just sent an email to them a few weeks ago, and received a quick reply. I've had nothing but positive experiences with dealing with Palio, even though, for me, their cutter is over rated. :lv

poriggity
09-17-2009, 09:48 PM
I can't imagine a Palio going dull with proper care. How long have you had it? I've had mine for about 2 years, and with proper cleaning, its NEVER been dull or in need of sharpening. Good on Marc for taking care of you.
Scott

ZenSilk
09-18-2009, 01:11 PM
I got a Palio last week, great deal on ebay, and I have to wonder why I did not pick one up a year ago? It feels nice and thick and cuts through caps with no nonsense!

Doctorossi
09-18-2009, 02:09 PM
I've dealt with Marc for service once and my experience could not have been better. He responded to me almost instantaneously and went out of his way to offer me more than I was asking for. This was incredible service, especially in light of the frivolous nature of my request.

Three cheers from me! :salute:

kelmac07
09-18-2009, 06:56 PM
I've dealt with Marc for service once and my experience could not have been better. He responded to me almost instantaneously and went out of his way to offer me more than I was asking for. This was incredible service, especially in light of the frivolous nature of my request.

:tpd: Likewise, dealt with Marc and he squared me away fast and quick like!! Five stars for Palio customer service from me. :tu

longknocker
09-18-2009, 07:18 PM
The internet. It's magic. ;)

Good Job, Peter!:tu

Tombstone
12-22-2009, 09:12 AM
Palio:tu

elderboy02
12-22-2009, 09:15 AM
Palio:tu

:tpd:

kenstogie
12-22-2009, 09:40 AM

:tpd:
Had a Emblem fall out and ask for another. Was at my house 2 days after emailing the company with 2 emblems no just the one I needed.

htown
12-22-2009, 09:44 AM
I got one from a Secret Santa on another board and it doesn't slide very easily. I have not been impressed.

itsme_timd
12-22-2009, 10:05 AM
Palio is fairly well known to have excellent customer service. A friend of mine recently traveled to Atlanta on business and Marc personally made sure a local shop had one of the carbon fiber cutters in stock for him to trade out a defective one. He walked in and traded ASAP.

Honestly, if you have not heard back I'm sure there is an explanation. Good luck.

NCRadioMan
12-22-2009, 10:21 AM
Interesting resurrection. This thread is over 3 months old. I would hope the OP has the problem solved by now. :r

itsme_timd
12-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Interesting resurrection. This thread is over 3 months old. I would hope the OP has the problem solved by now. :r

LOL, I didn't even notice that! Yeah, hopefully he's got this one taken care of. :D

kenstogie
12-22-2009, 06:37 PM
I got one from a Secret Santa on another board and it doesn't slide very easily. I have not been impressed.

Try Rubbing alcohol and qtip. Run it down the rails. I have heard this works wonders but have never tried it (yet) good luck!

htown
12-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Try Rubbing alcohol and qtip. Run it down the rails. I have heard this works wonders but have never tried it (yet) good luck!

Thanks for the tip.

SmokeyJoe
12-22-2009, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the tip.

That's what she said!

(Sorry... obligatory OFFICE reference. Move along... nothing to see here.) :D

OpusEx
01-04-2010, 07:31 PM

Thanks for the tip.

Or you could simply contact Palio and I'm sure they'll handle the situation ;)

Tripp
01-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Or you could simply contact Palio and I'm sure they'll handle the situation ;)

:r

I've been meaning to send mine back for over a year because the Carbon Fiber is chipping, but I just haven't been able to part with it yet. When I contacted them, they were back at me within 24 hours. I'll send it back eventually.