PDA

View Full Version : Nasty Text Message

bigloo
09-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Sometime while I was alseep last night (around 12:30am) I recieved a multimedia mesage on my phone. I only realized I had this message this morning inline for my coffee at work. Opening up the message (titled "here you go") was a self-taken picture of some guys penis, I almost dropped the phone, there were femaile coworkers everywhere!

Anyway, last night I watched the UofO Boise game with a bunch of duck fans (which I am not) so I did a little ribbing last night and thought this was one of my buddies getting back at me. But I did not recognise the number! I went to a public phone and called the number and was redirected to a person voice mail box. I wrote down the guys name (the name is pretty unique).

I typed the name in to google and as chance would have it, a Portland Facebook page comes up first (considering I did not know the correct spelling, I guessed the spelling, but I knew the phone number was 503 which is Portland, I figured very good chance this was the guy).

OK, fast forward, I start doing more and more searching of this guy and the phone number and eventually find his digital business card with name (as I had originally spelled it, the SAME phone number, I had my guy!!).

So this a$$hole leaves his facebook open, as does his wife, I know everything about them. They live on a ranch with stables which is part of the wives business, I find craiglist listings from this week to sell a lexus and a harley, I find their address through the wives business and from this determine their ranch is for sale... it is their ranch and the realtor pictures match the facebook pictures, then his facebook has listing about Chase Bank being idiots and he will not go down this way, anyway, it looks like he is way overcooked (along side the lexus and harley and horses and rvs and quad bikes pictured on facebook, thir ranch/house is for sale for 1.7 million).

More digging around reveals more info, previous employers, a failed company, two police reports (he was innocent, one his dog was run over in a hit and run, the other his ranch was burgerlized), TONS of pictures on his and his wifes facebook, where he went to high-school, the high-school yearbook...

The best part, the morning after he sends a picture of his fully erect dork to me a 12:30am in the morning, he has a facebook entry which is completely gushy... "I love my wife..... when I have to WORK late she understands, I am so lucky to have her, she is my best friend....". No way this dude was working late, unless you know of a job which requires you to send a picture of your erection to someone you just met (otherwise he would have had the number in his phonebook, he obviously punched it in wrong). This dude is also cheating on his wife, I am pretty dam sure of that!

So, this wasted my whole morning as I spent it disocvering all I can about this guy. But on the otherhand, once the funniness had died down, this 47 year old (thanks faceboook) a$$hole with 4 kids (and a pretty dam hot wife BTW) sent a picture of his prick to my phone... it could have been the phone of a 14 year old girl!

What would you guys do? I am just going to leave it, but when will people learn you do stupid sh!t, stupid sh!t happens!

The Poet
09-04-2009, 03:37 PM
:np

:r

BlackDog
09-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Lu, what he did is illegal in many/most states. If you really wanted to cook his goose, you could file charges.

68TriShield
09-04-2009, 03:40 PM
oops. You're on your own Bro ;)

kydsid
09-04-2009, 03:42 PM
This screams for an anonymous facebook entry on his wall thanking him for the picture of the family gems. :r

Or depending on a certain factor, one on his wife's page telling her she is a lucky women, so to speak. :r

hotreds
09-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Wow! I agree- just leave it be. If you get another picture- or even another communication- I'd probably tell the guy that he's misdialing his phone and you want that Lexus or his wife finds out!

BigFrank
09-04-2009, 03:43 PM
wow?

maybe it was for his wife? ( i know i doubt it too )

SmokinDuck
09-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Go to craigslist and post a "personal" ad for him, "men looking for men" then post all his contact info.

Hilarity should ensue.

bigloo
09-04-2009, 03:44 PM
I would be all over this guy if he did not have my phone number in his history (unless he is serially messaging this picture). This is proof how hard it is to be anonymous. If I could be anonymous, he would have had a nasty phone call by now.

Skywalker
09-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Lu, what he did is illegal in many/most states. If you really wanted to cook his goose, you could file charges.

Or send him a picture of yours... or better yet a female body part to cook his goose with his wife!!!:r

I'm going to a dark place!;s

aich75013
09-04-2009, 03:49 PM
My wife got a picture mail of a girl in lingerie with candles all around. The text said "I've been bad."

Have to admit, I didn't mind it too much. :)

bigloo
09-04-2009, 03:50 PM
My wife got a picture mail of a girl in lingerie with candles all around. The text said "I've been bad."

Have to admit, I didn't mind it too much. :)

PM your phone number, I will send you this one, see if it changes this:)

LordOfWu
09-04-2009, 03:50 PM
I think the only thing to do is find a picture of the largest 'member' you can find and send it back to him...then let him know you have a larger ranch, more horses to boot!

Or, just let it go, your call I guess...

elderboy02
09-04-2009, 03:51 PM
:pu

aich75013
09-04-2009, 03:51 PM
PM your phone number, I will send you this one, see if it changes this:)

Uhhhh. No thanks.
If I had the other one, I'd offer to send it to replace yours.

bigloo
09-04-2009, 03:53 PM
I think the only thing to do is find a picture of the largest 'member' you can find and send it back to him...then let him know you have a larger ranch, more horses to boot!

Or, just let it go, your call I guess...

Part of the problem is that I think its the one he send me...

cigars_n_scotch
09-04-2009, 03:55 PM
wow, you really spent that much time on this? I find it amazing how idiotic people are with these social networking sites and the amount of information they put on their profiles!! Simply dumbfounded!!

Just let it be, there are more important things to focus on in life. It's way too short! And I know hotreds was probably kidding, but his idea would find you in court battling a "blackmailing" charge. The average Joe cannot be anonymous, there's always a trail. Move on.

kelmac07
09-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Lu the private detective (no pun intended brother)!! Damn you dug deep!! So, the guy is a scumbag...what comes around, goes around. He will get his in the end.

Scothew
09-04-2009, 04:07 PM
Had somethign similar happen once.. someone sending incredibly rude txt and pictures with foul language written on them. I took a picture of my cousins police badge and sent back in a text message. Never heard from em again.

The Poet
09-04-2009, 04:15 PM
He will get his in the end.

That might be what's worrying Lu. :D

BFallehy
09-04-2009, 04:20 PM
Or send him a picture of yours... or better yet a female body part to cook his goose with his wife!!!:r

I'm going to a dark place!;s

Don't send him a picture of Darrell's dark place. that is no fun for anyone. :r:r

I would definatly post an anonymous facebook thing, sorry I don't know anything about that site or if you can actualy do that sort of stuff. This site is my social networking. :r

bvilchez
09-04-2009, 04:23 PM
I would just let it be.

massphatness
09-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Can you forward the pic to Bao?

Not saying you SHOULD

Just askin if you could

:D
Posted via Mobile Device

Mugen910
09-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Lu the private detective (no pun intended brother)!! Damn you dug deep!! So, the guy is a scumbag...what comes around, goes around. He will get his in the end.

HAHAHAHAHA:r:r:r:r

Starscream
09-04-2009, 05:54 PM
:np

Not this time, bro.:td

gettysburgfreak
09-04-2009, 06:01 PM
I would press charges against the prick

BigFrank
09-04-2009, 06:02 PM
Go to craigslist and post a "personal" ad for him, "men looking for men" then post all his contact info.

Hilarity should ensue.
Indeed!!!

md4958
09-04-2009, 06:12 PM
remind me to never cross you Lu :r:r

bruceolee
09-04-2009, 06:30 PM
WOW! That's just all kinds of messed up. I know the situation's a little funny, but the cold reality is what he did was illegal. Personally, I'd report this ASAP. I can imagine that if he sent this pic to a teenager he'd be brought up on charges very quickly. Just because you are not underage makes it no less illegal. This is the modern equivalent to some perv in a trench coat running up and flashing you. I say report this waste of space. Of course, you may be a more forgiving soul than I am. That's just my :2

Good luck bro with whatever you do.

DoctorBJ
09-04-2009, 07:17 PM
The wife got a random text from a wrong number one night. After telling him he was confused, the dude is like "whatcha look like?" and tries to chat her up.

I suggested sending back saying that I was the father of this "12 year old girl" who he was texting and tht law enforcement was being contacted.

Darrell
09-04-2009, 08:13 PM

He would, but he is embarrassed to tell the Police that the picture "excited" him.

:tf

theonlybear4CORT
09-04-2009, 08:34 PM
:r :r :r

s0leful0ne
09-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Somebody may have taken his phone...but either way its a weird situation.

Good luck with it.

Scottw
09-04-2009, 09:22 PM

The prick didn't do anything besides get it's picture taken. I'd go after the guy who sent the picture.

Waynegro1
09-04-2009, 09:53 PM
Great work, Lu!!
Just let it go (for now), you've got more than enough info on this fella if you need it in the future.
If it happens again, all bets are off. I've got family that went to "Festa Italiana" a few weeks ago in Portland, a few are still in town. :hm I know they'd love to pay this bum a visit. :D

Fishbeadtwo
09-04-2009, 11:47 PM
forward it to his wifes phone and say "meet me at the park for a good time" and call her a different name.......lol