PDA

View Full Version : Oregon's Blount Sucker Punch

NCRadioMan
09-04-2009, 08:54 AM
What a classless pos. If I were the coach, he would be sitting out the rest of the year. Unfortunately, with the money that is generated from college football, I doubt his punishment will be severe enough. If I was the dude that got punched, I would file assault charges.

If you havn't seen it, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpIiiokxzLg

Whee
09-04-2009, 09:16 AM
The Boise State player was already being restrained by his coach. Those two must have been going at it for awhile. Going berserk at the end, sure didn;t help his cause.

jovenhut
09-04-2009, 09:21 AM
As a Oregon fan I was worried how Chip Kelly would handle the discipline aspect of being Head Coach. If Bellotti was still there I doubt Blount would of done this and if he did he would be shipped back to Florida for good. Blount talks pre game smack and Boise put it back in his face. He needs to step and be a man and eat his words.

NCRadioMan
09-04-2009, 09:28 AM
The Boise State player was already being restrained by his coach. Those two must have been going at it for awhile. Going berserk at the end, sure didn;t help his cause.

Yeah, he was jawing pretty good and deserves to be run untill he pukes several times, but Blount could have been the bigger man and let him look like the idiot but we saw what happened. And Blount fighting with is own team and not going back to the locker room quickly and peacefully makes him like more of an idiot.

Whee
09-04-2009, 09:31 AM
Yeah, he was jawing pretty good and deserves to be run untill he pukes several times, but Blount could have been the bigger man and let him look like the idiot but we saw what happened. And Blount fighting with is own team and not going back to the locker room quickly and peacefully makes him like more of an idiot.

Apparently Blount promised an "Ass Whuppin" earlier in the week. You can see Hout<sp> mouth the words ass whuppin when he smacks Blount's pads. Gotta learn how to take it when you dish it out.

bigloo
09-04-2009, 09:36 AM
ANy hopes he had of the NFL might have gone poof with that showing, he may not get suspended (I believe he will BTW) but this will cost him and cost him lots. Absolutley classless.

kelmac07
09-04-2009, 10:44 AM
Unacceptable behavior in any sport. He was provoked (no doubt), but he has got to show restrain. :td :td

BigAsh
09-04-2009, 10:54 AM
Apparently Blount promised an "Ass Whuppin" earlier in the week. You can see Hout<sp> mouth the words ass whuppin when he smacks Blount's pads. Gotta learn how to take it when you dish it out.

Gonna talk smack, then gotta suck it up....really needs to "grow up"....:td

TheTraveler
09-04-2009, 11:11 AM
What a poon.

Seriously. Runs his mouth then has to eat his words ... gets mad when his words are shoved back in his face and he sucker punches a guy ... then dances like a big man who just did something awesome ... then loses it when the fans give him hell.

What a poon.

Roland of Gilead
09-04-2009, 11:21 AM
ANy hopes he had of the NFL might have gone poof with that showing, he may not get suspended (I believe he will BTW) but this will cost him and cost him lots. Absolutley classless.

shiiiii... They're probalbly on the phone trying to sign him as we speak.

-Roland.

cigars_n_scotch
09-04-2009, 04:42 PM
shiiiii... They're probalbly on the phone trying to sign him as we speak.

-Roland.

Yeah, uh, you do watch the NFL right? There's plenty of classless "assclowns" in the NFL that get signed and play, case in point with my birds signing Michael Vick. :r

Not too mention he's been banned for the season and will not play.. http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news;_ylt=AisvB4diWw42j4LpBeqcVgMcvrYF?slug=txt25o regonblount&prov=st&type=lgns

NCRadioMan
09-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Not too mention he's been banned for the season and will not play.. http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news;_ylt=AisvB4diWw42j4LpBeqcVgMcvrYF?slug=txt25o regonblount&prov=st&type=lgns

Excellent!

Roland of Gilead
09-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Yeah, uh, you do watch the NFL right? There's plenty of classless "assclowns" in the NFL that get signed and play, case in point with my birds signing Michael Vick. :r

That's what I was trying to say! The NFL is probably trying to figure out how to sign him w/o looking obvious.

And no, I don't watch sports much at all.

-Roland.

kelmac07
09-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Not too mention he's been banned for the season and will not play.

Oregon did the right thing here!! :tu :tu

Ahbroody
09-04-2009, 09:30 PM

One of the many reasons I just dont follow football anymore. Drug dealers, drug abusers, murders, rapist, etc, etc. I enjoy Hockey a hell of a lot more. :tu

As to Vick, I am suprised the commishioner is not letting him play. Guess he is actually trying to crack down on the trainwreck that is the NFL off the field.

icehog3
09-04-2009, 10:27 PM
He just cost himself a shiteload of money...he may still catch on with an NFL team, but not in the second round as projected.

Stupid is as stupid does.