PDA

View Full Version : DPG Series JJ Belicoso

Kreth
09-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Another bomb stick. I enjoyed the maduro version of this cigar, and lately I've really been getting into corojo wrappers, so I had high hopes for this smoke.

Humidor time: 6 weeks

Prelight: The corojo wrapper looks flawless. Draw is moderate, tasting of wood and leather.

Burn: The burn was decent, got a little uneven towards the end. Ash was nice and solid. Draw was moderate. The burn time was about 85 minutes.

Flavor: This smoke was creamy, tasting of wood, leather, and hints of citrus. It had a nice, spicy finish.

Summary: Surprise, surprise: another great stick from DPG. I'm rapidly becoming a Pepin whore. I think I need to snag some blue label to complete the trifecta. :ss
Posted via Mobile Device

BlackIrish
09-03-2009, 09:07 PM
I like these best of all the DPG line, particularly in maduro. Thanks for the review!

jechelman
09-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the review. The JJ Beli is one of my favorite DPG's.

adampc22
09-03-2009, 11:10 PM
there isnt a DPG that i had and didnt like nice review mate

kelmac07
09-03-2009, 11:20 PM
This stick in a maduro is my favorite DPG!!

Kreth
09-03-2009, 11:21 PM
Hm, tough call. I'd have to pick the Cuban Classic (Black Label) as my favorite DPG stick so far...
Posted via Mobile Device

Dunkel
09-04-2009, 04:35 AM
DPG JJ Maduro is my favorite DPG stick, but I haven't tried many, yet. LOL

Skywalker
09-04-2009, 09:21 AM
Thanks for the review!!!

These are very good but I like the Maduro better!!!:tu

Kreth
09-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the review!!!

These are very good but I like the Maduro better!!!:tu
A couple of months ago I would have agreed with you, but lately I've been finding that corojo wrappers are really tasty.
Posted via Mobile Device

Steve
09-04-2009, 02:29 PM
Summary: Surprise, surprise: another great stick from DPG. I'm rapidly becoming a Pepin whore. I think I need to snag some blue label to complete the trifecta. :ss

:tu

Hm, tough call. I'd have to pick the Cuban Classic (Black Label) as my favorite DPG stick so far...

Again, I must concur :ss

dannysguitar
09-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

You must not have tried the Blue label yet. By far my favorite in the line. It surprises me every time I smoke it.

Kreth
09-04-2009, 02:35 PM
You must not have tried the Blue label yet. By far my favorite in the line. It surprises me every time I smoke it.
Nope, not yet (see the end of my OP). I plan to pick up a 5er soon. :ss
Posted via Mobile Device