PDA

View Full Version : You to can be a professional...

Steve
08-27-2009, 06:49 AM
Just take this short quiz...

This quiz consists of four questions that tell you whether or not you are qualified to be a professional. SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ANSWERS.

There is no need to cheat. The questions are not that difficult. You just need to think like a professional.

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe and close the door.

This question tests whether or not you are doing simple things in a complicated way.

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
Incorrect Answer: Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant and shut the refrigerator.

Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out of the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door.

This question tests your foresight.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?
Correct Answer: The elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator!

This tests if you are capable of comprehensive thinking.

Okay, if you did not answer the last three questions correctly, this one may be your last chance to test your qualifications to be a professional.

4. There is a river filled with crocodiles. How do you cross it?
Correct Answer: Simply swim through it. All the crocodiles are attending the animal meeting!

This question tests your reasoning ability.

SO...

If you answered four out of four questions correctly, you are a true professional. Wealth and success await you.

If you answered three out of four, you have some catching up to do but there's hope for you.

If you answered two out of four, consider a career as a hamburger flipper in a fast food joint.

If you answered one out of four, try selling some of your organs. It's the only way you will ever make any money.

If you answered none correctly, consider a career that does not require any higher mental functions at all, such as law or politics.

G G
08-27-2009, 06:51 AM
haha.

SchizoFilly
08-27-2009, 07:09 AM
I hate politicians, but it seems that's all I'm qualified for.

trader1974
08-27-2009, 07:22 AM
That gave me a good laugh this morning, thanks!:D

Col. Kurtz
08-27-2009, 07:41 AM
What does it mean if you dismembered the elephant and giraffe?

Steve
08-27-2009, 07:46 AM
well, if you then threw them in the smoker, we're brothers!!!

kydsid
08-27-2009, 07:50 AM
What does it mean if you answered all four right but already have a career in the law?

marge796
08-27-2009, 08:20 AM
:r

kelmac07
08-27-2009, 11:24 AM

:tpd: I'm with Jerry on this one...I chopped 'em up!! They fit just fine after that.

GKitty
08-27-2009, 12:07 PM

:tpd: I'm with Jerry on this one...I chopped 'em up!! They fit just fine after that.

When a friend asked me these questions offline one day, our initial exchange went something like this:

"How do you put a girrafe into a refridgerator?"

"Well, how big is the fridge?"

"What does that matter?"

"I need to know what size to make the pieces of giraffe."

According to my psychology studying friend, this means I "overcomplicate and overanalyze".... and I'm never allowed to babysit her children. :D

G G
08-27-2009, 12:37 PM
When a friend asked me these questions offline one day, our initial exchange went something like this:

"How do you put a girrafe into a refridgerator?"

"Well, how big is the fridge?"

"What does that matter?"

"I need to know what size to make the pieces of giraffe."

According to my psychology studying friend, this means I "overcomplicate and overanalyze".... and I'm never allowed to babysit her children. :D

taltos
09-01-2009, 05:46 AM
What does it mean if you answered all four right but already have a career in the law?It means that either you are over qualified for law or you cheated on the quiz.:D