PDA

View Full Version : Oliva MB2 Torp

yachties23
08-25-2009, 05:50 PM
So, somebody sent me this a few years back and its been sitting in my humidor, waiting for a nice night. If you live in New York, you know we haven't had too many of them this year.

It is an impressive looking cigar, from the classy band, to very seamless construction, to the logo etching into the cigar itself. Pretty solid looking.

Used my Palio to clip the end, and took a nice prelight draw. Clean, not plugged so that was a good sign, but nothing to spectacular. Lit it up and took a few puffs. Earthy, nutty, but mild, very mild. First third continues along the same path, not overly impressed. Second third picks up a bit as hints of creamy spice start to pick up (or am I just smoking it too fast?) Very nice white ash. Cigar is still kinda eh, but its a beautiful night, and I have a New Castle.

The final third picked up a bit more, however, this cigar did not impress. However with wonder red sun setting in the sky, and a cold beer at my side, I can thing of very few places I'd rather be. Overall it was just an OK smoke, but again, a really great night.

G G
08-25-2009, 06:02 PM
Thanks for the review.:tu

captain53
08-25-2009, 06:05 PM
Good Review. Shows it is the "experience" that counts - good with just an OK cigar. :tu

Skywalker
08-27-2009, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the review!!!

I never had the MB2 only the MB3!!!

The MB3 is the sh!t!!!:tu