PDA

View Full Version : Arganese Connecticut Presidente

BlackDog
08-23-2009, 01:23 PM
I just finished smoking an Arganese Connecticut Presidente corona, and I liked it very well. According to FSS's website, this is the "full" flavored CT from the 3 types of CT cigars they offer. If your idea of "full" flavored is a DPG spice rocket, this may not be for you. But if you're interested in a flavorful CT smoke, this is very nice. I got flavors of cedar, hay, and leather. The construction was very good, and the wrapper had no big veins. I see them on Cigar Monster and CBid for attractive prices. I'd say if you can get them for under $2 per stick it's a good deal. Overall I'd give these a solid B score.

Zanaspus
08-23-2009, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the review. I've been wanting to try these...oh wait, I've been wanting to try everything other than my initial Padron purchase! :r

Skywalker
08-23-2009, 04:56 PM
Thank you for the review!!!

I have been buying up the Maduros and Nics!!! These are not bad at all!!!

I haven't had the Connecticut yet!!!

BlackDog
08-23-2009, 05:44 PM
Skywalker, I haven't had the maduro yet, but will have to get a couple to try. The Nicaraguan and the CT's are good cigars, and good values. I saw 30 maduro coronas (I think) on CM for $40 earlier today. That's a good deal.

Skywalker
08-23-2009, 06:09 PM
Skywalker, I haven't had the maduro yet, but will have to get a couple to try. The Nicaraguan and the CT's are good cigars, and good values. I saw 30 maduro coronas (I think) on CM for $40 earlier today. That's a good deal.

That was a really good deal!!!