PDA

View Full Version : Today was the day!

Ashcan Bill
08-18-2009, 12:32 PM
Well, for a couple of months now I've been slowly moving things from CA to NV. We sold the CA house the end of June, and are finally moving into the Henderson place we've had sitting waiting for us for the last four years. The last piece of the puzzle came together last week with the wife doing what I did last December - she accepted an early retirement offer and bid her working friends a fond farewell.

Escrow is due to close on the old place this Friday, so today was the day. No, I mean the big day. Yesterday I emptied my Aristocrat, packed all the cigars into trash bags, and loaded things up. We drove into Henderson at 8am this morning, and I now have the Aristocrat up and running with everything packed away again. We still have a few things in the old house we need to go back for, but today I mentally made the move. Home is where your cigars are.

And the best part is I found a few boxes I'd forgotten about. :D

MedicCook
08-18-2009, 12:34 PM
Congrats on the safe move of the cigars Bill.

Starscream
08-18-2009, 12:37 PM
Congrats on the safe move of the cigars Bill.

:tpd:

A job well done:tu

kelmac07
08-18-2009, 12:39 PM
Congrats Bill!! :tu

dunng
08-18-2009, 12:52 PM
Congrats on the big move! :tu

cbsmokin
08-18-2009, 01:11 PM
Congrats. I know you have been back and forth for a long time now.

Welcome home.

mrreindeer
08-18-2009, 01:33 PM
Congratulations on the move Bill!

But us folk in Cali will miss you. :(

:D Have fun!

Old Sailor
08-18-2009, 01:41 PM
Congrats Bill:tu:tu

68TriShield
08-18-2009, 01:49 PM
Congrats and kudos for attaining your dream Bill :)

Ashcan Bill
08-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Congrats and kudos for attaining your dream Bill :)

No no Dave - the dream is still hitting the Lottery! :r But this is close enough and I appreciate all the good wishes from my on-line family. Thanks gang!

WildBlueSooner
08-18-2009, 03:31 PM
Congrats!

massphatness
08-18-2009, 03:47 PM
Congrats! When you started out talking about moving from CA to NV I was thinking, "What the hell cigar board is NV?"

:D
Posted via Mobile Device

Don Fernando
08-18-2009, 08:31 PM
Well, for a couple of months now I've been slowly moving things from CA to NV. We sold the CA house the end of June, and are finally moving into the Henderson place we've had sitting waiting for us for the last four years. The last piece of the puzzle came together last week with the wife doing what I did last December - she accepted an early retirement offer and bid her working friends a fond farewell.

Escrow is due to close on the old place this Friday, so today was the day. No, I mean the big day. Yesterday I emptied my Aristocrat, packed all the cigars into trash bags, and loaded things up. We drove into Henderson at 8am this morning, and I now have the Aristocrat up and running with everything packed away again. We still have a few things in the old house we need to go back for, but today I mentally made the move. Home is where your cigars are.

And the best part is I found a few boxes I'd forgotten about. :D

Congrats Bill, I knew you were looking forward to this and you have some fine BOTL's in the Vegas/Henderson area.

Skywalker
08-18-2009, 08:54 PM
Congrats Brother!!!:tu