PDA

View Full Version : You can never have too much Fantasy Football

Whee
08-12-2009, 06:18 PM
What the hell, I said, after reading Andy's thread looking for a league, let's start another one!

So here it is, another FFL.

3 stick buy in, NCs.
Winner takes all (I don't have playoffs set up in this league)

I am using settings from my regular league for this one, so they are pretty much written in stone.

Here are the particulars:
SettingValueLeague ID#:545942League Name:Cigar Asylum 3Password:puffhatersDraft Type:Autopick Draft Max Teams:10Scoring Type:Head-to-Head Start Scoring on:Week 1 Can't Cut List Provider:None Max Moves:No maximum Max Acquisitions per Week:No maximum Max Trades:No maximum Trade Reject Time:2 Trade End Date:November 20, 2009 Trade Review:League Votes Waiver Time:1 day Waiver Type:Continual rolling list Weekly WaiversNone Post Draft Players:Free Agents Playoffs:None Divisions:No Playoff Seeding Options:Division winners awarded top playoff seeds Roster Positions:QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R, K, D, D, DB, DB, DL, DL, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN Fractional Points:Yes Negative Points:Yes
OffenseLeague ValueYahoo! Default ValuePassing Yards50 yards per point25 yards per pointPassing Touchdowns64Interceptions-2-1Sacks-10Rushing Yards20 yards per point10 yards per pointRushing Touchdowns6Receptions10Reception Yards20 yards per point10 yards per pointReception Touchdowns6Return Yards20 yards per point0Return Touchdowns62-Point Conversions2Fumbles-10Fumbles Lost-2Offensive Fumble Return TD6KickersLeague ValueYahoo! Default ValueField Goals 0-19 Yards3Field Goals 20-29 Yards3Field Goals 30-39 Yards3Field Goals 40-49 Yards4Field Goals 50+ Yards5Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards-50Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards-40Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards-30Field Goals Missed 40-49 Yards-20Field Goals Missed 50+ Yards-10Point After Attempt Made1Point After Attempt Missed-10Defensive PlayersLeague ValueYahoo! Default ValueTackle Solo21Tackle Assist10.5Sack32Interception23Fumble Force2Fumble Recovery2Defensive Touchdown6Safety2Pass Defended1Block Kick2

I would open up to 12 if the demand is there, but for now, we stick with 10.

List your user name/team name.

1. illinoishoosier/Humidor Raiders
2. andysutherland/Panthers Rejects
3. Mugen910/Team Volvo

Once the league is full, I will post draft time. It is an autopick draft, which means you set your draft order, Yahoo does the rest.

When I set the draft, I lock all teams to prevent anyone from "draft squatting" and snagging available players at 2 in the morning while the rest of the world sleeps.

I will post date and time for the unlocking and then you can swap players, trade etc.

Any questions? Good. As I tell my managers every year we play, ":If you don;t like my rules, start your own damn league!:r

Good luck!

Whee
08-12-2009, 06:18 PM
Ugh, the formatting failed me on the points. Any questions, ask away.

Gargoyle
08-12-2009, 07:55 PM
3. Mugen910/Team Volvo
4. Gargoyle/Cleveland Cremosas

WyGuy
08-12-2009, 10:28 PM
3. Mugen910/Team Volvo
5. Wyguy/Minnesota Mistakes

Whee
08-12-2009, 10:37 PM
3. Mugen910/Team Volvo

Purdue guys have to throw in 6 sticks:rolleyes::r j/k

Halfway there!

tenbaseg
08-13-2009, 04:08 AM
I'm in.

3. Mugen910/Team Volvo
6. tenbaseg/Vandelay Industries

kaisersozei
08-13-2009, 06:03 AM
3. Mugen910/Team Volvo
7. kaisersozei/Smokin' Hotties

Cuz I choose my roster based on the cheerleading talent.

BryanB
08-13-2009, 07:08 AM
3. Mugen910/Team Volvo
8. BryanB/Bench Jake

Still pissed from last playoffs

Whee
08-13-2009, 09:37 AM
3. Mugen910/Team Volvo

Cuz I choose my roster based on the cheerleading talent.

:r:r

Mugen910
08-13-2009, 09:44 AM
3. Mugen910/Team Volvo
8. BryanB/Bench Jake

Still pissed from last playoffs

There is an unwritten rule that if you get to serious in this FF league we take the contents of your humi and divide them amongst the other members. :D

jquirit
08-13-2009, 10:39 AM
3. Mugen910/Team Volvo
8. BryanB/Bench Jake
9. jquirit/Hawaii Poi Pounders

Mmmmmm... poi. :r

ade06
08-13-2009, 10:51 AM
3. Mugen910/Team Volvo
8. BryanB/Bench Jake
10.Ade06/Philly Beatdown

Whee
08-13-2009, 01:51 PM
3. Mugen910/Team Volvo
8. BryanB/Bench Jake
10.Ade06/Philly Beatdown
:wo

We are full. Take time to read all the settings and stuff.

One helpful hint. When looking at the list of players, you can sort by Fantasy Points for last year. These points correspond to MY scoring system not Yahoo's. So it will show you how players ranked in my league previously, which is good to know. Since the #1 guy was a DEFENSIVE player.:r

jquirit
08-13-2009, 02:27 PM
Why'd you have to go and tell people that? Here I wanted to snake all the great defensive players for dirt cheap because of the league settings!

:r

PS - You are an evil, evil man. Heh. Buyer beware when it comes to running backs!

Whee
08-25-2009, 01:10 PM
Hey gang

Just wanted to post up a little bit about how I run the draft. Not planning on running it til next week so you've got some time.

Anywho, I usually post the day/time that I will set the draft to ready. Yahoo then puts us in their que and runs the draft for us. Now, I've seen it run in an hour and I've seen it take two days, you can never be sure.

One of the problems I had in my league was "draft squatters". These were people, who (no longer get invites to my league), would literally hit refresh on the roster page until the draft hit, then go out and snag players before the rest of us even knew what happened. Some of us work, don't stay up 24 hours, etc.

To combat this, I lock the teams when I set the draft to "Ready". What this means is, you cannot do any roster activity while your are locked. you can post smack, but no trades, free agents etc.

When the draft is complete, I will post the date/time that I will unlock the teams and then it's a free for all. I will run some times by you guys so that we can accomodate as many as we can. I would anticipate sometime Labor Day weekend.

Any questions? Ask away!

Mugen910
08-25-2009, 01:12 PM
Hey gang

Just wanted to post up a little bit about how I run the draft. Not planning on running it til next week so you've got some time.

Anywho, I usually post the day/time that I will set the draft to ready. Yahoo then puts us in their que and runs the draft for us. Now, I've seen it run in an hour and I've seen it take two days, you can never be sure.

One of the problems I had in my league was "draft squatters". These were people, who (no longer get invites to my league), would literally hit refresh on the rooster page until the draft hit, then go out and snag players before the rest of us even knew what happened. Some of us work, don't stay up 24 hours, etc.

To combat this, I lock the teams when I set the draft to "Ready". What this means is, you cannot do any roster activity while your are locked. you can post smack, but no trades, free agents etc.

When the draft is complete, I will post the date/time that I will unlock the teams and then it's a free for all. I will run some times by you guys so that we can accomodate as many as we can. I would anticipate sometime Labor Day weekend.

Any questions? Ask away!

Do you know any CC's that taste nice NCs? ;) just kidding..thanks man..

tenbaseg
08-25-2009, 01:55 PM
Great idea to combat the squatter. I could see Bao doing that. Have you ever noticed that when you say his name, he's there. I think he goes though F5 keys like crazy.:r

Oh it's going to be a fun season of trash talking.

Mugen910
08-25-2009, 01:58 PM
Great idea to combat the squatter. I could see Bao doing that. Have you ever noticed that when you say his name, he's there. I think he goes though F5 keys like crazy.:r

Oh it's going to be a fun season of trash talking.

whatever garrett!! I would not do such a thing...I never even thought of it..

tenbaseg
08-25-2009, 02:49 PM
whatever garrett!! I would not do such a thing...I never even thought of it..

There's always next season my friend. ;)

tenbaseg
08-25-2009, 03:06 PM
Wow, defense scores a lot. A 100 yard rusher would only get 5 points. 3 Tackles is 6 points.

Whee
08-25-2009, 03:18 PM
Wow, defense scores a lot. A 100 yard rusher would only get 5 points. 3 Tackles is 6 points.

Can't win a championship without defense...and Yahoo has adjusted their points over the years and I haven't kept up. That's why the #1 point scorer in my league last year was a defensive guy.

Oh well.....:r

tenbaseg
08-25-2009, 05:27 PM
It's a level playing field for everyon either way. I'm completely lost preranking though. I messed with it for a while thos afternoon and I feel worse about it than when I started. I may reset the whole thing and start over.

WyGuy
08-25-2009, 06:48 PM
It's a level playing field for everyon either way. I'm completely lost preranking though. I messed with it for a while thos afternoon and I feel worse about it than when I started. I may reset the whole thing and start over.

You and me both! My first year doing this so I really have no idea what I'm doing, hopefully I get lucky!

Whee
08-25-2009, 08:04 PM
You and me both! My first year doing this so I really have no idea what I'm doing, hopefully I get lucky!

The Yahoo draft is interesting. Have not entirely figured it out. It does a "snaking draft", which means 1 thru 10, then 10 thru 1, then 1 thru 10 and so on.

I drafted a kicker in the second round somehow mu first year. Now I make sure kickers are at the bottom.:D

It will fill in your rosters for you as well when it runs out of your ranked players.

Ask questions. Sounds like we have some other vets on the board. I don;t mind answering a "few" questions...:r

Edit: I'll even answer questions for a Purdue guy like you!:D

Starscream
08-25-2009, 08:06 PM

:tpd:

kaisersozei
08-26-2009, 08:41 AM
The first year that I participated in a Yahoo league with autodraft, I basically pre-ranked my preferred players according to their roster position. In other words, I filled out a game roster (1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WRs, Def, Kicker, etc.) with my top selections at each position.

DO NOT DO THIS!

What happened is that I drew the #10 spot in my draft and, of course, the first 9 players had also ranked the same QB, RBs, etc., that I did. So the first player on my list that was still available by the time #10 came around was the Defense--yes, my first draft pick was a freaking Defense. It was a horrible draft.

On the other hand, I finished 3rd in the league that year, but it was cause I spent an awful lot of time week to week making trades or working the waiver wire. :hn

I guess I better start looking at player rankings and figuring things out this year! Good luck to everyone!

Whee
08-27-2009, 06:29 PM
All right, fellers.

I will lock the league and turn the draft to ready on Tuesday night, 9/1 at midnight CST. (that;s Tues/Wed). Once the draft completes, I will post up the unlock time. I am out of town until Tuesday afternoon, so I will check for questions before I head out tomorrow, and when I get back.

Good Luck!

tenbaseg
08-27-2009, 07:38 PM
I'm going on vacation with no Internet access. Damn! Leave some good players for me!

Whee
08-27-2009, 07:42 PM
I'm going on vacation with no Internet access. Damn! Leave some good players for me!

When do you get back? I was planning on turning everyone loose on the weekend if all goes according to plan.

tenbaseg
08-28-2009, 05:31 AM
I'll be back on Sunday night (9/6). You don't have to hold everything up for me.

Whee
09-01-2009, 06:11 PM
T-minus 4 hours and 50 minutes til I flip the draft and lock the teams. Are you ready?

kaisersozei
09-01-2009, 09:01 PM
T-minus 4 hours and 50 minutes til I flip the draft and lock the teams. Are you ready?

Not sure if I'm ready, but my pre-draft rankings are locked in....! we'll find out soon if I figured-out this defensive-player thing, or royally screwed up. :p

Whee
09-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Draft is set to ready and teams are locked. Another league I am in took 4 hours for draft to complete, so hopefully, you will see your teams and I will post up the unlock time.

Good luck.:tu

Whee
09-02-2009, 09:58 AM
Apparently the Yahoo folks sleep overnight and we are still waiting on the draft to go. I'll keep checking it out and let you know.

Whee
09-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Draft is complete!

Keep a look out here, as I will post the "unlock" date and time here.

kaisersozei
09-03-2009, 07:37 AM
I'm relatively pleased by my draft, despite the sketchy RB & WR selections.

Gargoyle
09-03-2009, 09:08 AM
I have Ochocinco. You are all going down. :)

A few minor corrections to the roster and I'm happy with the results.

Whee
09-03-2009, 05:01 PM
Ok, gang.

I will unlock the teams on Saturday at 7pm CST.

Get your plans ready and your mouse clickers warmed up!

Whee
09-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Getting ready to unlock the league. Just giving y'all a heads up.

BryanB
09-05-2009, 06:40 PM
got me some more defense.........I hope I know what I'm doing. :confused:

Gargoyle
09-05-2009, 06:52 PM
No kidding. More often than not, the itchy trigger finger comes back to bite you. :) I hope things moved in a positive direction, though.

Whee
09-06-2009, 12:19 PM
Defense can always be the tricky spot. Players are ranked based on last year's performance, but who knows how they will perfrom this year. Offensive stars, are more consistent in FF, barring injury of course.

We all will be changing defensive players throughout the season I am sure:D

Gargoyle
09-11-2009, 09:47 AM
NICE!!! I just checked my team and my kicker contributed -1 points!!! I thought it would be next to impossible for a kicker to suck that much. :)

kaisersozei
09-11-2009, 11:02 AM
NICE!!! I just checked my team and my kicker contributed -1 points!!! I thought it would be next to impossible for a kicker to suck that much. :)

:r That's a first! My #3 RB got a whopping 0.3 points last night. First time I've played in a league with this kind of roster & scoring, so it ought to be a fun trip! I'm just glad I made some changes earlier this week--I completely forgot about last night's game.

ade06
09-11-2009, 11:07 AM

lol, he must have smoked a Cremosas before the game. :D

Whee
09-13-2009, 02:31 PM
You guys don;t want no vanilla points kinda league...You want negeatove points for missing FGs, fractional points to score for everything your players do, not just 20 yd increments.

:r Besides, makes it more exciting Vandelay and I are having a shootout today.

BryanB
09-13-2009, 02:43 PM
If nothing else at least my name , Bench Jake, came true. My Panthers can't
win with him anymore. He sucks now. 9 INT in his last two games. Good job Jake. GO MOORE.

Ok, I'm done now. Feeling better.

Starscream
09-13-2009, 02:44 PM
If nothing else at least my name , Bench Jake, came true. My Panthers can't
win with him anymore. He sucks now. 9 INT in his last two games. Good job Jake. GO MOORE.

Ok, I'm done now. Feeling better.

All three of our QBs sucked today. Coach Fox has got to do something about Jake.

BryanB
09-13-2009, 02:50 PM
Running the ball would be best. Jake had a 14.7 passer rating. Moore 33.5 , McCown 33.6. We should have got Favre or Vick.

tenbaseg
09-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Besides, makes it more exciting Vandelay and I are having a shootout today.

You know we both will score enough points to win 3/4 of the matchups this week. One of us will come out with a loss.

Oh, and McNabb broke his ribs. The injury's have already begun. :banger

Whee
09-13-2009, 03:30 PM
You know we both will score enough points to win 3/4 of the matchups this week. One of us will come out with a loss.

Oh, and McNabb broke his ribs. The injury's have already begun. :banger

I wish I could assign "Style points":r

Michael Vick anyone? Anyone?

Whee
09-14-2009, 08:48 PM
I hope Oakland scores a couple more times. Sproles needs return yards!!

Whee
09-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Trade proposal out there for Panthers Rejects.

I am looking to unload Ray Rice for a starting WR.

Whee
09-21-2009, 12:04 PM
Week 2 almost done. Where is everybody?:D

Mugen910
09-21-2009, 12:20 PM
my team sucks. :(

Starscream
09-21-2009, 12:52 PM
my team sucks. :(

Did you miss the draft too?

Gargoyle
09-21-2009, 12:53 PM
My team is ok, but I have been very luck so far. D has saved my behind!

Mugen910
09-21-2009, 12:54 PM
Did you miss the draft too?

yeah...;)

Starscream
09-21-2009, 12:55 PM
yeah...;)

Don't feel lonely.:D :tpd:

kaisersozei
09-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Somehow I ended up "drafting" 3 Colts: Manning, Addai & Clark. The rest of my lineup at those spots is suspect, so my Smokin' Hotties need a huge game out of Indy tonight to catch up to tenbaseg's Vandelay Industries. I'm 45 points in the hole with 4 players still to go. It's within reach, but barely.

It didn't help that Justin Tuck left last night's game with only 1 tackle, or that freakin Frank Gore had nearly 30 points for Garrett! :su

tenbaseg
09-22-2009, 05:05 AM
Somehow I ended up "drafting" 3 Colts: Manning, Addai & Clark. The rest of my lineup at those spots is suspect, so my Smokin' Hotties need a huge game out of Indy tonight to catch up to tenbaseg's Vandelay Industries. I'm 45 points in the hole with 4 players still to go. It's within reach, but barely.

It didn't help that Justin Tuck left last night's game with only 1 tackle, or that freakin Frank Gore had nearly 30 points for Garrett! :su

Well, you pulled it off. :bh

Somehow I have the 2nd most points in the league and I'm 0-2. That really bites. That's typical for me in FF. This is a perfect example of why I resigned from my high stakes league.

Any given Sunday...

kaisersozei
09-22-2009, 06:16 AM
I know how you feel, Garrett, that was a tough match up. It really could have gone either way--I thought you had it when I went to bed after the Colts only ran 3 plays in the entire 3rd quarter. :hn Nice game, hoping you have better luck next week!

As for me, the projection is currently about 30 points in Humidor Raiders' favor. Guess I'll be drinking my way through football next weekend! :D

Gargoyle
09-22-2009, 08:02 AM
Life has too much stress already... that's where the cigars are supposed to help. :) So why do we ramp up the blood pressure with FFL?

Every year I tell myself... I'm not doing it again next year.

Whee
09-22-2009, 08:09 AM
Good game last night.

I love it when there is one match up to be decided on Monday night.

Starscream
09-25-2009, 12:50 PM
I need some defense!!! Anybody wanna look and see if they want anybody from my offense, let me know. I'm willing to get rid of Roy Williams or Carson Palmer. Let me know if you want to trade defense for offense.

Whee
09-25-2009, 03:44 PM
I need some defense!!! Anybody wanna look and see if they want anybody from my offense, let me know. I'm willing to get rid of Roy Williams or Carson Palmer. Let me know if you want to trade defense for offense.

Trade proposal sent.

Starscream
09-25-2009, 04:29 PM
Trade proposal sent.

Accepted. This won't take place until next week, correct?

Whee
09-25-2009, 05:15 PM
Accepted. This won't take place until next week, correct?

Correct.

Starscream
09-25-2009, 05:20 PM
Was thinking about using Palmer in my last week with him, but their up against Pittsburgh.

Whee
09-25-2009, 05:21 PM
Don't go and get him all banged up now.:r

Starscream
09-25-2009, 05:27 PM
Don't go and get him all banged up now.:r

:D

Whee
09-27-2009, 05:10 PM
Oof, San Diego and New Orleans offenses take today off. Looks like the Hotties, knock me from the undefeated ranks.

Starscream
09-27-2009, 05:18 PM
Roy Williams or Clayton for tomorrow against the Panthers? Instinct says Williams, but Clayton's numbers are slightly better.

Whee
09-27-2009, 05:27 PM
It's a coin flip.

ade06
09-28-2009, 08:32 AM
Ok, I'm getting my butt kicked pretty badly in this league. Anyone interested in a trade? I need some producers!

Gargoyle
09-28-2009, 09:38 AM
I think I'm going down this week.

Currently up 18 points with Tony Romo (QB) yet to play... vs. DeAngelo Williams (RB), Bradie James (LB) and Julius Peppers (DE).

WyGuy
09-28-2009, 09:43 AM
Looks like I'll also be getting my first loss this week too :(

dogface_313
09-28-2009, 09:47 AM
I am barely squeaking out wins. Brady needs to start producing for me.

Starscream
09-28-2009, 10:47 AM
I am barely squeaking out wins. Brady needs to start producing for me.
How do you have Brady also?:confused:

BryanB
09-28-2009, 11:04 AM
I think I'm going down this week.

Currently up 18 points with Tony Romo (QB) yet to play... vs. DeAngelo Williams (RB), Bradie James (LB) and Julius Peppers (DE).

it's gonna be close. I should have started rodgers.

dogface_313
09-28-2009, 11:18 AM
How do you have Brady also?:confused:

Different league, just needed somewhere to vent.

Mugen910
09-28-2009, 11:22 AM
Ade..I hate you this week..nuff said :D

ade06
09-28-2009, 12:00 PM
Ade..I hate you this week..nuff said :D

HaHa! Hate is such a strong word, one of us had to get a win this season. At least it won't be me that gets shut out this season! Lol :D

Mugen910
09-28-2009, 12:01 PM
HaHa! Hate is such a strong word, one of us had to get a win this season. At least it won't be me that gets shut out this season! Lol :D

OK now I really hate you Ade!

Whee
09-28-2009, 12:48 PM

Vent away brother.:tu

Gargoyle
09-28-2009, 07:01 PM
Wow, Romo sux. I have no hope.

Starscream
09-28-2009, 07:10 PM
:tu

Yeah, it'll probably be me.

BryanB
09-29-2009, 06:41 AM
Wow, Romo sux. I have no hope.

It was close but DeAngelo did nothing. Peppers is playing like a scrub. Nice win. Congrats

Gargoyle
09-29-2009, 08:25 AM
It was close but DeAngelo did nothing. Peppers is playing like a scrub. Nice win. Congrats

Thanks :) James was having a good game and I thought for sure Williams or Peppers would close the gap -- especially the way Romo was playing.

kaisersozei
09-29-2009, 08:29 AM
As for me, the projection is currently about 30 points in Humidor Raiders' favor. Guess I'll be drinking my way through football next weekend! :D

Whoa, can't believe my offense actually strung together enough points this week--thanks Peyton! :banger

BryanB
09-29-2009, 10:21 AM
Thanks :) James was having a good game and I thought for sure Williams or Peppers would close the gap -- especially the way Romo was playing.

I was feeling good in the first half when Williams was breaking off 6-10 yard runs then James taking him down. It didn't last long though.

Whee
09-29-2009, 10:26 AM
Whoa, can't believe my offense actually strung together enough points this week--thanks Peyton! :banger

<grumble grumble grumble>:D

Gargoyle
09-29-2009, 03:17 PM
I was feeling good in the first half when Williams was breaking off 6-10 yard runs then James taking him down. It didn't last long though.

That was pissing me off!!! :) You were double-dipping on each play! :r

Starscream
10-05-2009, 06:20 PM
I might actually win a game this week!

WyGuy
10-05-2009, 06:29 PM
I'd say it's going to be pretty close for me this week, but who knows.

kaisersozei
10-05-2009, 06:42 PM
I'd say it's going to be pretty close for me this week, but who knows.

The way your workin' the wire, you're gonna have a brand new team next week! :r

Whee
10-05-2009, 06:42 PM
I might actually win a game this week!

:tg

WyGuy
10-05-2009, 07:03 PM
The way your workin' the wire, you're gonna have a brand new team next week! :r

Had to make some minor adjustments :r

Starscream
10-06-2009, 04:52 PM

:wo:wo

tenbaseg
10-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Is there a reason that this entire league feels the need to score insane amounts of points against me?

Gargoyle
10-07-2009, 07:37 PM
Anyone want Romo? I'll even trade him for someone on IR. At least the person on IR would give me zero points. Romo is going negative.

kaisersozei
10-07-2009, 07:49 PM
I had a question about trades in general in this league: if I trade with someone, when can I activate that player? For this week's game, or do I have to wait until next week?

Whee
10-07-2009, 07:58 PM
I had a question about trades in general in this league: if I trade with someone, when can I activate that player? For this week's game, or do I have to wait until next week?

Depends on the day of the week. When you do the trade, it should tell you the changes will be reflected in your "X" week lineup.

Off the top of my head, I can;t remember the trade waiting period.

Starscream
10-07-2009, 07:59 PM

If you trade today, I'm not sure. If you wait till Thursday, you definitely have to wait until next week.

Whee
10-07-2009, 08:01 PM
The wait time is two days for trade and I think the roster cutoff is sometime on Saturday. So you would need to complete the trade by Thursday to take advantage of the player on this weeks roster.

I think.

kaisersozei
10-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Ok, thanks!

Starscream
10-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Forgot about my team this week. I've got two on the roster who have a bye.:( Also didn't take Roy Williams off my active list.

dogface_313
10-11-2009, 08:32 PM
My team let me down! Might lose in both leagues. FML

kaisersozei
10-12-2009, 03:31 PM
Forgot about my team this week. I've got two on the roster who have a bye.:( Also didn't take Roy Williams off my active list.

I was wondering what happened :confused: Would have been a very close contest between us this week, especially with Roddy White posting 34+ points--ouch!

Starscream
10-12-2009, 06:04 PM
I was wondering what happened :confused: Would have been a very close contest between us this week, especially with Roddy White posting 34+ points--ouch!

:bh

Starscream
10-14-2009, 04:24 PM
He's sucked @$$ as of late, but if anybody's interested, I just got rid of Roy Williams. Maybe a dumb thing to do, but I'm taking that chance. Won't hurt me this week b/c he's on a bye anyways.

Starscream
10-16-2009, 04:52 PM
Either I clicked on the wrong person, or Williams won't be off of my list until next week. If you're interested in this douchebag, let me know.

Whee
10-16-2009, 10:51 PM
I don't think he dropped. I only see 3 transactions for you in the last few days, and he ain't one of them. When looking at your roster, near the top it says Roster week "X". Click on "7" and if he is there, the you didn;t get him dropped.

Starscream
10-17-2009, 11:07 AM
I don't think he dropped. I only see 3 transactions for you in the last few days, and he ain't one of them. When looking at your roster, near the top it says Roster week "X". Click on "7" and if he is there, the you didn;t get him dropped.

I just noticed that as well. I think I clicked someone else by mistake. I'm trying to figure out who I got rid of now.:confused:

If anybody wants to trade for him let me know, as he's still on my roster.

Whee
10-17-2009, 12:43 PM
I just noticed that as well. I think I clicked someone else by mistake. I'm trying to figure out who I got rid of now.:confused:

If anybody wants to trade for him let me know, as he's still on my roster.

Look at the transaction on the league standings page. You can view all. Hope that helps:tu

WyGuy
10-18-2009, 04:55 PM
Damn, getting killed this week!

Starscream
10-18-2009, 04:59 PM
Brady is the man! He keeps racking up the points for me!:banger

Whee
10-18-2009, 05:08 PM
Damn, getting killed this week!

:banger

Was glad to see Brees back on track. Didn;t expect the Rice/Welker explosion.

dogface_313
10-18-2009, 05:42 PM
I have Brady and Moss on same team in one league. Needless to say, I am cleaning up int that one.

Gargoyle
10-18-2009, 06:18 PM
Two weeks in a row where the QB contributes negative points. Two weeks in a row with a loss. A coincidence? I think not. :(

dogface_313
10-18-2009, 06:24 PM
Two weeks in a row where the QB contributes negative points. Two weeks in a row with a loss. A coincidence? I think not. :(

Who do you have Sanchez?

kaisersozei
10-18-2009, 06:47 PM

I saw you picked him up--he was supposed to have a great day today, too :td

Gargoyle
10-19-2009, 10:54 AM
I unloaded Sanchez, thankfully. This week's QB haul for my team:

Hasselbeck -7.66 (started in my team)
Garrard 1.25
Romo 0.00 (bye)

Killer lineup, eh? :)

Starscream
10-20-2009, 06:20 PM
Lowest points scorer for the season, but it looks like I had the high score for the week. Thanks, Tom Brady!:D

Starscream
11-08-2009, 02:35 PM
:hn

Whee
11-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Just a friendly reminder that the Thursday games start this week.:tu

Starscream
11-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Just a friendly reminder that the Thursday games start this week.:tu

Going to the Thursday Miami/Panthers game on the 19th. Hope we can pull one out and win at home.

Whee
11-08-2009, 10:04 PM
Going to the Thursday Miami/Panthers game on the 19th. Hope we can pull one out and win at home.

Very nice. Would love to get to a game. Last one I went to was Packers/Lions on Thanksgiving a couple of years back. Friend of mine is friends with one of the former coaches and we got the nice treatment.

Course, I had to root for the Lions.:rolleyes:

Gargoyle
11-09-2009, 09:31 AM
Looks like another loss this week. :( I'm following in the Giant's footsteps.

jquirit
11-18-2009, 04:54 PM
No.. lost ANOTHER running back.

Worst yet, it was Ronnie Brown.

:(

Starscream
11-20-2009, 10:47 AM
No.. lost ANOTHER running back.

Worst yet, it was Ronnie Brown.

:(

Brown is out, yet the Fish still beat us. Still glad I made it to the game.

tenbaseg
11-20-2009, 11:16 AM
Works for me!!!

<---Has R. Williams.

kaisersozei
11-20-2009, 01:45 PM
Works for me!!!

<---Has R. Williams.

Unfortunately for me, you had a great game with him last night :( This is gonna be a tough week for me to cling to the #1 spot!

tenbaseg
11-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Unfortunately for me, you had a great game with him last night :( This is gonna be a tough week for me to cling to the #1 spot!

I lost D. Bowe though. My receivers are pretty weak. I'm going to need a good showing to have a shot.

Starscream
11-20-2009, 10:26 PM
Works for me!!!

<---Has R. Williams.

Starscream
11-23-2009, 05:59 PM
Tough week for me. This one's gonna come down to the Monday night game.

WyGuy
11-23-2009, 08:23 PM
Tough week for me. This one's gonna come down to the Monday night game.

Tough week for me too. Had a few lineup changes that I needed to make that I forgot about.

Gargoyle
11-24-2009, 07:59 AM
NICE!!! I lost by 0.09 points this week.

146.86 -- Me
146.95 -- Humidor Raiders

kaisersozei
11-24-2009, 08:31 AM

146.86 -- Me

That's just.... that's..... :bh:bh:hn

(Don't look at the points on your bench. Don't look at the points on your bench. Don't look at the points on your bench.)

Gargoyle
11-24-2009, 11:02 AM
That's just.... that's..... :bh:bh:hn

(Don't look at the points on your bench. Don't look at the points on your bench. Don't look at the points on your bench.)

I already looked at the points on my bench. It hurts. :cali

Starscream
11-24-2009, 07:15 PM

146.86 -- Me

I barely squeaked that one out! Panthers Rejects, BTW, not Humidor Raiders.:banger:banger

Whee
11-29-2009, 04:24 PM

146.86 -- Me

That's why I love the fractional points.:r

Starscream
11-29-2009, 04:26 PM
Looking good today so far. If only the Panthers did as well. Williams and defense can't win the games by themselves.

tenbaseg
11-29-2009, 06:02 PM
Looking good today so far. If only the Panthers did as well. Williams and defense can't win the games by themselves.

Yeah, thanks. I'm getting smoked today. :ss

Whee
11-29-2009, 06:06 PM
Just want to let you guys know, I maybe awol for two months as I help my Mom recover from some surgery she is having done. I will not have easy access to internet (at least not at this point) but will make every effort to get on after the season to make sure winnings are taken care of.

Gargoyle
11-29-2009, 06:07 PM
Good luck w/ you mother!!!

You can just send the sticks to me -- NOT! My team is sinking faster than the NY Giants.

Starscream
11-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Just want to let you guys know, I maybe awol for two months as I help my Mom recover from some surgery she is having done. I will not have easy access to internet (at least not at this point) but will make every effort to get on after the season to make sure winnings are taken care of.

You've got to find some way to access the internet at least once a week, Sean. You're in second place, plus the the Admiral's banter thread won't be the same w/o you. Thoughts and prayers sent on your mother's recovery, Sean.

Hit up the local library or university for some internet access if you can't find a way nearby.

Starscream
12-06-2009, 01:14 PM
Beason is a beast today! Who's got him on their team? Maybe Beason should punch more douchebags at the strip club for good luck in the future.
I should have gone with Jonathan Stewart today. Williams is out and Moore isn't passing much today.

Whee
12-06-2009, 01:16 PM
Mom's surgery was cancelled so I get to keep harrassing you guys.

Starscream
12-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Mom's surgery was cancelled so I get to keep harrassing you guys.

Good news, Sean. Just don't harrass me much today. I've got my work cut out if I'm gonna get past you today.

Whee
12-06-2009, 01:20 PM
Good news, Sean. Just don't harrass me much today. I've got my work cut out if I'm gonna get past you today.

Brees' numbers aren;t so good today, you may not have to work too hard.:D

Starscream
12-06-2009, 02:33 PM
What's the deal with NFL scoring this week?:confused: Players who's games are over are changing fantasy points. Brady went from 16.8 dow to 15.1 and back. WTF? He's not the only one on my team who's changed after the game is over.

Whee
12-06-2009, 03:20 PM
What's the deal with NFL scoring this week?:confused: Players who's games are over are changing fantasy points. Brady went from 16.8 dow to 15.1 and back. WTF? He's not the only one on my team who's changed after the game is over.

Happened a couple of weeks ago in another league. Tuesday morning I was credited with a win, Thursday afternoon, I had lost.

Someone fell asleep apparently.

kaisersozei
12-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Beason is a beast today! Who's got him on their team? Maybe Beason should punch more douchebags at the strip club for good luck in the future.
I should have gone with Jonathan Stewart today. Williams is out and Moore isn't passing much today.

I've got him, and the box score shows he has 6 solo tackles & 2 picks. Right now, Yahoo only has him down for 4 pts... and the game's over. :confused:

Starscream
12-06-2009, 03:46 PM
I've got him, and the box score shows he has 6 solo tackles & 2 picks. Right now, Yahoo only has him down for 4 pts... and the game's over. :confused:

Scoring has been off all day. Wonder if it'll be fixed tomorrow. Yahoo says it is an NFL problem.

tenbaseg
12-06-2009, 06:16 PM
My team didn't show up this week. It was nice of Vick to score majority of the points over McNabb.

kaisersozei
12-07-2009, 06:32 AM
Scoring has been off all day. Wonder if it'll be fixed tomorrow. Yahoo says it is an NFL problem.

Looks better this morning, I just gave it a rough glance though. They've credited the defensive players from the Tampa-Carolina game, think they had the same issue with the Arizona game last night.

Starscream
12-13-2009, 03:17 PM
It sucks playing the big dawgs. I have one of the top four scoring teams this week so far, and I'm down by twenty points.

WyGuy
12-15-2009, 03:23 PM
Finally got another win...its been awhile!

Whee
12-22-2009, 05:13 PM
Riding a 9 game winning streak, and sitting 3 games up in the win column with two to go, our inaugural champion is....

Smokin' Hotties!!

Pm's will be coming for delivery of winnings.

Congrats to Kaisersozei and thanks to everyone who played. The rest of us are playing for pride now.:r

Starscream
12-22-2009, 07:17 PM
Congrats!:tu:tu

tenbaseg
12-22-2009, 07:40 PM
Nicely done! Congrats.

ade06
12-22-2009, 08:23 PM
Congrats! I should be banned from playing because my team sucked so bad!

kaisersozei
12-23-2009, 04:36 AM
:dance:

Thanks, fellas! As I told Sean, I had a good time in this league--the scoring kept things very interesting and I've never played with IDPs before. I got lucky a bunch of times, including this last week against Bench Jake, so I feel like I "escaped" instead of won. :D

Great playing with you guys & thanks to Sean for setting it up! PM inbound to everyone later today.

BryanB
12-31-2009, 10:24 AM
Incoming DC#0309 0330 0001 7485 5075

Whee
01-04-2010, 03:00 PM
Bao's and mine are in the air.

0309 1830 0001 0694 0895

Starscream
01-15-2010, 08:39 PM
Sent today.
My wife forgot to get delivery confirmation, so please let me know when it hits, Gerard.