PDA

View Full Version : Moving Back

stearns
08-10-2009, 08:32 AM
just a quick notice, please nobody send anything to my home address, im leaving in a few days, and wont be back here until thanksgiving time. dont want anything unexpected getting ruined or going bad because of extended shipping time, nor do i want my family to pay or spend the time to forward any packages.

thanks for understanding, and oh ya... if you had my apartment address from last year, dont bother saving it, im moving to a different place so thats no good :)

stearns

kelmac07
08-10-2009, 10:21 AM
just a quick notice, please nobody send anything to my home address, im leaving in a few days, and wont be back here until thanksgiving time. dont want anything unexpected getting ruined or going bad because of extended shipping time, nor do i want my family to pay or spend the time to forward any packages.

thanks for understanding, and oh ya... if you had my apartment address from last year, dont bother saving it, im moving to a different place so thats no good :)

stearns

You act like we won't be able to find you Ben. Now you know better than that!!

Mugen910
08-10-2009, 10:29 AM
You act like we won't be able to find you Ben. Now you know better than that!!

haha no kidding...

stearns
08-10-2009, 10:36 AM
heh, wasnt the point i was trying to make, i just dont want anything to show up here with nobody to care for it. lord knows i cant keep my eyes out of the WTS threads long enough to hide my new address

stearns

mikeandshellie2
08-10-2009, 11:34 AM
quick someone post a good wts sampler to tempt him.. :)