PDA

View Full Version : Mild to Medium

Dead Eye
08-06-2009, 11:26 PM
I like a smooth and mellow stick , I have ordered a few Indian Tabac LTD Reserve because I've read some good reviews . Alot of claims out there , what do you fellas think ? What are some of your favorite web sites to order from ? I normally look at C.I. and Famous but I'm sure there are some I've never heard of .

kaelaria
08-06-2009, 11:45 PM
I was very impressed by the Rocky Patel R4 and Fusions for a mild-medium smooth experience.

mrgto
08-07-2009, 12:16 AM
I have a few Indian Ts heading my way from the Cbid. i cant wait to try them.

IMO the Camacho line has been pretty smooth. I know they are suppose to be more of a full cigar, but i dont find them that full, but that is my $.02 take it for what its worth.

The Rocky Patel vintage 90 and La Gloria Cubana has been pretty good to me also.

bobarian
08-07-2009, 12:20 AM
Smooth and mellow? AVO and Davidoff come to mind. Graycliff Crystal's and the Original Red are also very smooth. :2

I would also add some of Nick Perdomo's sticks like the Champagne and the Lot 23.

Padron Anni's are also at the top of the list.

Starscream
08-07-2009, 12:21 AM
Mild to Medium?

Padron x000 series
Padron lonsdales
Rocky Patel Vintage 90 or 92
RP Edge Lite
Fonseca (any type)
The list goes on...

and on...

and on...

:D

JJG
08-07-2009, 09:43 AM
One of the best tasting mild-medium smokes I've had recently was the 601 black label. Anytime I smoke a mild cigar, they seem to lack flavor and I feel like I'm just smoking air. The 601s I've tried however, had as much flavor as a full bodied smoke, just much more smooth.

edit: oh yeah, and Padron of course!

Kreth
08-07-2009, 11:45 AM
RP Vintage '90
Perdomo Slow-Aged Lot 826
Sancho Panza Double Maduro
Kristoff Maduro
Avo
CAO Gold

coastietech
08-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Taboo Twist... Smoothest and mildest cigar I've had so far. Taste like your smoking butter cream. Personally it's the only really mild smoke I like.

Volt
08-07-2009, 01:23 PM
H. Uppman Vintage Cameroon
Montecristo White Rothschild
Punch Royal Coronation
Taboo Twist (or most any other barber pole, they all seem smooth to me)
Padron 64's
Camacho Corojo Maduro

Possibly a AF 858 Maduro

Dead Eye
08-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Taboo Twist... Smoothest and mildest cigar I've had so far. Taste like your smoking butter cream. Personally it's the only really mild smoke I like.

I hope you're right , I ordered some . Thanks .

BORIStheBLADE
08-07-2009, 01:56 PM
I think Olivia fits in there too...

Kreth
08-07-2009, 01:59 PM
I hope you're right , I ordered some . Thanks .
They're a really smooth smoke. The only gripe I have is that the burn can get a little off with the two wrappers, but that's easily touched up. When I bring these to share at the golf course, I have to stash one for me. :ss

Bubba - NJ
08-08-2009, 08:39 PM
For cigar related vendors check out the sticky - link --> http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1612

BengalMan
08-08-2009, 09:38 PM
I think Olivia fits in there too...

:tpd:

The Connecticut Reserve has been selling very well for us since it's release in March, especially with people looking for a smooth, mild, yet flavorful cigar.

dubnick
08-08-2009, 09:47 PM
A Big +1 for the Taboo Twist

Dead Eye
08-08-2009, 09:55 PM
A Big +1 for the Taboo Twist

Can't wait for mine to come in .

borndead1
08-10-2009, 10:22 AM
I like a smooth and mellow stick , I have ordered a few Indian Tabac LTD Reserve because I've read some good reviews . Alot of claims out there , what do you fellas think ? What are some of your favorite web sites to order from ? I normally look at C.I. and Famous but I'm sure there are some I've never heard of .

I used to like them. LOVE them, in fact. But either my palate is fried or they changed the blend, because to me they are too mild now.

If you are going the CI/Famous route, and you are on a budget, try these:

From CI: 5 Vegas Gold

From Famous: Famous Dominican 4000

Happy hunting! :ss

P.S. Have you checked out www.cigarbid.com? You can get Rocky Patel Connecticut and Chateau Real for under $3/stick and those are good too.

postjack
08-10-2009, 11:44 AM
I'm pretty new to this hobby, but I've found the Ashton Classic to be my favorite mild cigar. Next on the list is the Oliva CT Reserve. if you want a stick that tends more toward the medium, an Oliva Serie G is great. The Serie O went to far the the full side for me.

I have got to try those Taboo Twists.

Dead Eye
08-10-2009, 11:49 AM
I'm pretty new to this hobby, but I've found the Ashton Classic to be my favorite mild cigar. Next on the list is the Oliva CT Reserve. if you want a stick that tends more toward the medium, an Oliva Serie G is great. The Serie O went to far the the full side for me.

I have got to try those Taboo Twists.

Thank you sir , I'm gonna look for those Oliva CT Reserve , to give them a try .

Mr. Ed
08-10-2009, 02:44 PM
La Aurora Leoninos at CI. For the price, they can't be beat IMO.

dannysguitar
08-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Oliva Connie gets my vote! Or the Bahia Blue for a little more flavor....