PDA

View Full Version : Can't beat this deal!

TheBeard
07-27-2009, 12:14 AM
Hope you didn't miss this evening's awesome deal on Cigar Monster

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq3/Schivnorr/Cigars/CM_Deal.jpg

theonlybear4CORT
07-27-2009, 12:15 AM
:rr

TanithT
07-27-2009, 12:16 AM
Better jump on that fast or it will surely sell out! :r

bigloo
07-27-2009, 12:19 AM
I knew the new cigar monster could not last forever! Oh well.

icehog3
07-27-2009, 12:21 AM
Had to go to see if it was real. Too funny, Rob! :r

Darrell
07-27-2009, 12:23 AM
This reminds me of the time Joe Cigar had 10 packs of DPG blacks for $0.00. So I added something like 25 to my cart and checked out. They proceeded to e-mail me the next day telling me that they made a mistake and my real bill was X amount of dollars.

I canceled the order. :r

Skywalker
07-27-2009, 12:24 AM
Just pulled the trigger!!!

What's wrong with 'em???:r

bigloo
07-27-2009, 12:25 AM
I think it is fair to say they are priced to the Maxx.

OK, you can all flame me for that one.

Ahbroody
07-27-2009, 12:27 AM
right before that they had a decent deal on Oliva V lancero.
I added it to the cart to see if it would show a different price. Nope still the same.

OLS
07-27-2009, 06:44 AM
I used to order mistakes all the time, from the three sisters, and then I started
to realize that you NEVER can win. You always end up being led around by the nose
by the vendor, leading to cancellations of orders, charge-backs to cards, all the
bad things. I ordered 10 boxes of Culebras for 42 dollars a box, then they wanted me to
pay something like 700 bucks and I told them to get F-ing bent.
So when I see something too good to be true, I usually ignore it.
Like 800 for a box of cigars that aren't even Cue-bin.

Ahbroody
07-27-2009, 09:01 AM
Its back, but this time its 79.99.
Damn guess you suckers didnt get the ultra premium EL Regional Limitada release like me last night. SUCKERS!

icehog3
07-27-2009, 09:27 AM
So when I see something too good to be true, I usually ignore it.
Like 800 for a box of cigars that aren't even Cue-bin.

This was actually too bad to be true, Brad. :r

Ahbroody
07-27-2009, 09:33 AM
From the website
Maxx Traditional - Full bodied, full flavored but NOT full priced. The Monster recently featured these fine cigars here for a WHOPPING $779.98.... an innocent error which was caught, and rightfully ridiculed, by all the major cigar tabloids on the web. Let's try this again, Monster style, shall we?

I always knew this website was a filthy lie infested mut peddling tabloid

TheTraveler
07-27-2009, 09:49 AM
From the website
Maxx Traditional - Full bodied, full flavored but NOT full priced. The Monster recently featured these fine cigars here for a WHOPPING $779.98.... an innocent error which was caught, and rightfully ridiculed, by all the major cigar tabloids on the web. Let's try this again, Monster style, shall we?

I always knew this website was a filthy lie infested mut peddling tabloid

As an aside: for fun, next time you're in a supermarket try reading the tabloid headlines in a loud, booming voice. It's a riot. :r

Silound
07-28-2009, 09:14 PM
As an aside: for fun, next time you're in a supermarket try reading the tabloid headlines in a loud, booming voice. It's a riot. :r

Done that!

You'd be surprised at how many people walk up and ask you the dumbest questions!

BlackDog
07-30-2009, 07:33 AM
I used to order mistakes all the time, from the three sisters, and then I started to realize that you NEVER can win.
A while back one of the sisters listed Parti Luci 10's for approximately 35% of their current price. I ordered 3 boxes, with the idea that I'd keep 2 for myself, and do a nice contest with the third. A couple days later I got an email that the price was wrong, and was quite a lot more, so I cancelled the order. I can understand when the price is $0.00 that they can't give them away, but if they list the wrong price on their website, then they should be willing to live up to their error. I sure know in my business that our customers aren't going to let us wiggle out of a pricing mistake. Eat the cost, fix the problem, make sure it doesn't happen again; but keep the customer happy.

ratpack
07-30-2009, 07:50 AM
Oh, I am buying 2 boxes. What a deal.