PDA

View Full Version : Differentt bands on Cabaguan

bigloo
07-21-2009, 11:14 PM
Guys,

I just realized I have cabaguan with different bands when I smoked one tonight and gave one to a pal. One has a silver line top/bottom on the yellow label, the other just the yellow label... anyone know the difference.

Lu

Darrell
07-21-2009, 11:19 PM
One is fake. :r

NCRadioMan
07-21-2009, 11:21 PM
The silver is the Guapo and features an Ecuadoran Connecticut sun grown wrapper. The all yellow is the original shade grown Ecuadoran Connecticut wrapper.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/54/Cabaiguan.jpg/400px-Cabaiguan.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/12/Cabaiguan_Guapo.jpg/400px-Cabaiguan_Guapo.jpg

bigloo
07-21-2009, 11:49 PM
Thats it! Thanks.

DougBushBC
07-22-2009, 09:57 PM
There is also a Guapo with the same band that has a Maduro wrapper and a blend sneakily similar to the El Triunfador.

elderboy02
07-24-2009, 06:33 AM
There is also a Guapo with the same band that has a Maduro wrapper and a blend sneakily similar to the El Triunfador.

Correct, the Guapo Maduro is the same blend as the El Triunfador. :dr Pete said it is the same blend as the maduro, just in a lancero format. He did it to protect the El Triunfador trademark or something like that.

rizzle
07-24-2009, 11:27 AM

Correct, the Guapo Maduro is the same blend as the El Triunfador. :dr Pete said it is the same blend as the maduro, just in a lancero format. He did it to protect the El Triunfador trademark or something like that.

Is the maddie good? I'm pretty much a Cabaiguan ho but I have not had the maduro yet.

BFallehy
07-25-2009, 01:37 PM
Is the maddie good? I'm pretty much a Cabaiguan ho but I have not had the maduro yet.

The Caba Maduro is very good. :dr
I was lucky enough to get one as a mystery stick at the last Barn herf and it was definatly a must try. I am going to be looking for some more of these to have. :ss