PDA

View Full Version : Portland Oregon Smoke Shop?

akumushi
07-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Hi all,
I'm coming to Portland, Oregon for a few days this weekend with my wife and son. Are there any smoke shops you would recommend? I've been to Rich's downtown and I liked it.

markem
07-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Hi all,
I'm coming to Portland, Oregon for a few days this weekend with my wife and son. Are there any smoke shops you would recommend? I've been to Rich's downtown and I liked it.

In Portland proper, that's the one to go to. If you'll be out in Beaverton, there is Paul's and Timber Valley. TV is a fully humidified shop, which is cool for the smell factor.

Many of us will be out of town for SoCal, but some of the Stumptown regulars who will be around could be up for a herf at the Shilo Inn cigar bar. 9900 SW Canyon Rd in west hills. Go west on Hwy 26 to the top of the hill and take the truck route, which is also the exit for hwy 8, aka Canyon Road. A couple of miles then on your left.

akumushi
07-08-2009, 11:25 AM
In Portland proper, that's the one to go to. If you'll be out in Beaverton, there is Paul's and Timber Valley. TV is a fully humidified shop, which is cool for the smell factor.

Many of us will be out of town for SoCal, but some of the Stumptown regulars who will be around could be up for a herf at the Shilo Inn cigar bar. 9900 SW Canyon Rd in west hills. Go west on Hwy 26 to the top of the hill and take the truck route, which is also the exit for hwy 8, aka Canyon Road. A couple of miles then on your left.

How ironic, my wife WOULD want to leave San Diego to visit her friends during the SoCal herf. BAH! I'm not sure where her friends live exactly, so I'll look up Pauls and Timber Valley.
Thanks!