PDA

View Full Version : Giralda maduro Tablado -robusto

Garbandz
07-08-2009, 09:20 AM
The company is Forcade of Miami,the cigar is the Giralda Tablado,a lovely maduro robusto.Jaime Garcia blended this cigar,it is a toothy,brindled brown-black,oily and heavy in the hand.The cap is flat and cuts cleanly,the seams are very fine,the cigar is well packed and firm with a firm draw.
In the first third there is a burst of fragrant spicecake,ginger,a sweet tobacco aroma,tastes of fine leather,light pepper,toasted oak.There is a lingering saltiness on the lips,a big meaty finish, pepper notes and sweet cedar,a complex and delicious smoke!!!!
The second third is rich with bell pepper, hickory notes,smooth and velvety aromas,rich tobacco and chocolate flavors.The burn has been flawless to this point,the ash firm and tight.
The final third is slightly more intense,more leather,saltiness,getting slightly creamy, the finish is firm.There are low notes of caramel and espresso,pleasing and very tasty.
This has been an exciting and delicious cigar from the first puff,well rolled and perfect burning to the nub. I am totally amazed at the complexity and broad spectrum of flavors,I will be adding these to my humidor.I can strongly recommend this cigar,it has a lot to offer and will provide you a wonderful smoking experience. I rate it 7 out of 10 for strength,19 out of 20 overall.

SmokeyNL
07-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Sounds like a wonderfull cigar Tom, thanks for the review