PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holiday Weekend

cbsmokin
07-02-2009, 08:05 AM
4th of July starts today after lunch for me. Since I probably will be in a drunken haze all weekend long, I wanted to get this posted up. I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th weekend. Drink up, smoke up and at least for a moment give thanks to our soldiers out there away from their families.

CA Rocks! :banger

WildBlueSooner
07-02-2009, 08:14 AM
God bless the USA! Please pray for our Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, and Airmen! Everyone have a great weekend.

poker
07-02-2009, 08:26 AM
The Holiday weekend starts after lunch for me today as well. Hope that everyonme has a safe and happy holiday weekend!

ChasDen
07-02-2009, 08:30 AM
God bless the USA! Please pray for our Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, and Airmen! Everyone have a great weekend.

Well said :tu

I got today off work, still working in shop though, so I get a 4 day weekend.

Woodworking today and tomorrow, party all day and night Saturday and more woodworking Sunday.

What a great country !

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty."

John Fitzgerald Kennedy quotes (American 35th US President (1961-63), 1917-1963)

Chas

hotreds
07-02-2009, 08:32 AM
Be safe out there!