PDA

View Full Version : Portland Cigar Club

PortlandCigarClub
07-01-2009, 03:00 PM
Hey there inmates. My name is Ed. I've started the Portland Cigar club and I'd like to invite you guys to join us for an upcoming herf.

I ran into some guys from the Stumptown Crew last night at the Shilo and they told me I should post on here so I'm taking their advice.

The Portland Cigar Club meets every 3rd Thursday at the cigar bar at the Shilo Inn on Canyon Rd from 5:30 to 8:30pm. The first 20-25 people get a complimentary cigar, and we bring in a local distillery/brewery/winery to do a complimentary tasting as well.

The Shilo gives us happy hour pricing for the whole event so while the club is free, we do require everyone to purchase something from the bar. They have been so good to us. They let us bring in our own cigars and libations so we want to support them.

We have a Portland Cigar Club facebook group and you can also follow us on Twitter @pdxcigarclub. The www.portlandcigarclub.com website doesn't look like much yet, but hopefully by sometime next week we'll have the new one up.

The next herf is July 16th and we're expecting about 30 people so if you plan to come, get there early for your free cigar.

If you have any questions for me, hop on the facebook group or shoot me an email at longashes@portlandcigarclub.com.

markem
07-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Jeff!! Welcome aboard, bro! It was great fun herfing with you guys last night.

Dukeuni
07-01-2009, 03:24 PM
Sounds like a great group. Hopefully I will be in Portland sometime when the Portland Club or the Stumptown Crew is meeting up. That is one of the bad parts of living in the East side of Oregon.

Biglizard1
07-02-2009, 01:51 AM
:(

Me too Duke,
but if you get the chance these Stumptowners are good peeps!
ps you still attend Farmers Markets even with the little one soon to come?

kelmac07
07-02-2009, 04:50 AM
Welcome to the MADHOUSE Jeff!!

Dukeuni
07-02-2009, 09:11 AM
:(

Me too Duke,
but if you get the chance these Stumptowners are good peeps!
ps you still attend Farmers Markets even with the little one soon to come?

Yup, us East side guys get left out. Oh well, I will make it up sometime to Herf with these guys sometime. As for the Pendleton Farmers Market, I still try to make it most Fridays since I am in Pendleton for meetings usually on Fridays. The wife goes sometime, but since our little girl is due July 19th, she is not walking around as much now of days in the hot summer sun.

PortlandCigarClub
07-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Hey guys. This is Ed again. If you're interested in staying up to date with the Portland cigar club and you're on facebook, please request to join the Portland Cigar Club facebook group.