PDA

View Full Version : Camacho Connecticut 11/18

Garbandz
06-30-2009, 08:24 AM
The Camacho Connecticut 11/18 is an unusual 6x48x54x48 vitola.It has a silky smooth khaki brown wrapper,perfect seams, a triple cap that cuts perfectly.It is firm and medium weight,very well bunched.

There are bright ,clean aromas of tobacco,notes of wheat and oats,lightly sweet, fresh and surprising.

The first third produces a clean,soft taste of tobacco,broad and mouth filling,lingering leather notes and a clean dry finish.About one inch into the smoke,the intensity grows,the aromas getting bold,ginger and black pepper,big leather and pepper taste,a firm lightly salty finish,notes of toasted oak,very tasty.

The second third has big firm aromas of ginger and cedar,lots of leather,hickory and earthiness on the palate.The burn has been perfect,the ash very solid.This cigar has become very complex and enjoyable,lingering and firm on the finish,slightly salty,surprising for a connecticut wrapped cigar.

The final third is getting very intense,bold flavors of leather and oak,creamy notes,big cedar and spice aromas,very long lasting on the tongue
This is a big and amazing smoke! It was much fuller and complex than I expected,rich and very satisfying.I expected this vitola to get more robust toward the middle,and it did not disappoint me.The range of flavors was wonderful,and the strength went from gentle to very robust,a very enjoyable smoke.I really applaud Camacho,they have made a remarkable cigar with this blend .I rate this Camacho 8.5 of 10 strength,18.5 of 20 overall....

BlackIrish
06-30-2009, 11:33 AM
I've been really intrigued by this new release. Connecticut usually isn't my favorite wrapper, but I like Camacho, and I'm interested to see what they can do with it. Thanks for the review!