PDA

View Full Version : Ocean City MD

jerseystepup
06-23-2009, 01:21 PM
Well after a VERY stressful month... me and the GF decided were going to head to ocean city md spur of the moment this week thurs-sun.... anyone familiar with the area? maybe suggestions of things to do? places to go? any cigar friendly spots around there? thanks!

dubnick
06-23-2009, 03:42 PM
I remember some GREAT go-kart tracks from when I was a kid. We used to spend every summer there, and that's all I remember.

WildBlueSooner
06-23-2009, 04:42 PM
I have a friend who grew up there...If I see him I will make sure to ask him for you :)

jerseystepup
06-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Thanks guys... bump for this im leaving in less than 48 hours!

HK3-
06-23-2009, 08:43 PM
Ocean City is a wild place. :tu Make sure you head down the boardwalk, look for a bar called the "Purple Moose." Buy a shirt and ask for a drink called the "Purple Muther F*_ker". Good memories from that place. :dance:

Also depending on how wild you are, they have a tiki bar that has multiple floors and gets pretty wild on the weekends. The very top floor is a club and can be pretty fun as well.

One more thing- The buses run really late and are well worth it if you plan on drinking. Beware of the "bus flips". :banger

jerseystepup
06-23-2009, 09:56 PM
were actually staying on the boardwalk! cant wait!

N2Advnture
06-24-2009, 03:07 PM
beach
boardwalk
rick's or j/r's ribs
go carts & putt-putt out the azz
Assateague National Park to see the wild horses
fishing, of course
crabs, of course

good local spots (well, not so local any more) are Fish Tales @ 22nd St bay side and Harbour Side (West Ocean City 12841 Harbor Rd, Ocean City - home of the Orange Crush which is a must have)

Secrets at night 117 49TH St (or go early for dinner on the bay and then stay for the music)

I hope this helps

~Mark

HK3-
06-24-2009, 05:14 PM
beach
boardwalk
rick's or j/r's ribs
go carts & putt-putt out the azz
Assateague National Park to see the wild horses
fishing, of course
crabs, of course

good local spots (well, not so local any more) are Fish Tales @ 22nd St bay side and Harbour Side (West Ocean City 12841 Harbor Rd, Ocean City - home of the Orange Crush which is a must have)

Secrets at night 117 49TH St (or go early for dinner on the bay and then stay for the music)

I hope this helps

~Mark

Secrets! That's the crazy place that I couldn't remember the name of. Great memories...... :tu

Bax
06-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Secrets, Purple Moose... ahhhh the memories. There's also a water front... sort of, Hooters on 123rd. I belive. There's Big Peckers and The Big Kahuna!

N2Advnture
06-24-2009, 05:22 PM
Don't forget the The Green Turtle

Clampdown
06-24-2009, 05:40 PM
Well after a VERY stressful month... me and the GF decided were going to head to ocean city md spur of the moment this week thurs-sun.... anyone familiar with the area? maybe suggestions of things to do? places to go? any cigar friendly spots around there? thanks!

grab a cooler of beer, a chair and a spot on the beach.

68TriShield
06-24-2009, 07:03 PM
We've been going to Rehoboth Beach for 20 years,cant help you Bro.

HK3-
06-24-2009, 08:04 PM
Don't forget the The Green Turtle

Yep, that place too. Do I know you? :banger

Mark C
06-25-2009, 08:16 PM
Secrets, Beach. Nothing else necessary.

For cigars there's Senor Cigars and one other place I can't remember. Been awhile since I've been in there but I seem to remember a decent selection.