PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for Edge Sumatra?

The Saint
06-20-2009, 02:55 PM
I know there a lot of BoTL's that love this smoke but can't find any locally or on-line. But I see that Smoke Inn has them in stock, Heres the link:
http://www.smokeinn.com/eshop/edge-sumatra-toro.html?cat=557&page=1

yuklawz
06-20-2009, 04:28 PM
thanks i been wanting 2 try one

Silound
06-20-2009, 04:37 PM
I was told by our RP rep (take that for what it's worth) that the Edge Sumatra was re-released as the RP Renaissance line.

They definitely are both Ecuadorian Sumatra wrappers, but I don't truly know if the binder/filler are exactly the same.

GarlicBreath
06-20-2009, 06:10 PM
I don't qualify :(

"The Edge is for professional smokers only."

I only do it for fun ;)

GreekGodX
06-20-2009, 06:14 PM
I was told by our RP rep (take that for what it's worth) that the Edge Sumatra was re-released as the RP Renaissance line.

They definitely are both Ecuadorian Sumatra wrappers, but I don't truly know if the binder/filler are exactly the same.

They are definitely not the same :mad: I recently had the renaissance and it is not close in taste to the Edge Sumatra. A fellow BOTL (Ender) overwhelmingly agrees, and he is a diehard fan of the Edge Sumatra's.

Ranger_B
06-21-2009, 08:31 AM
I had a rep say the same thing. Brought one of the renaissance home to try side by side. Not the same. Bunch looked different, wrapper definitely not the same. Dont get me wrong the renaissance was not a bad smoke but it did not grab my attention like the Edge sumatra.

DougBushBC
06-21-2009, 07:36 PM
Smoke inn is a local B&M for me, and their stuff is great, Abe does a great job... I bought a few sumatras recently, very nice smokes, and not hte same as the Renaissance