PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Nestor Miranda day...

csbrewfisher
06-12-2009, 04:12 PM
Did you go to your local B&M and get you free Nestor Miranda Special Selection 20 Aniversario Danno cigar today?

If so, what other cigar did you purchase?

DougBushBC
06-12-2009, 04:55 PM
I went to two local B&Ms, and bought a ton from each of them and got my free Nestors... I'm actually pumped someone got one of them in a package going out today!

TanithT
06-12-2009, 08:14 PM
Got mine, looking forward to tasting these yummy-looking giants.

Emjaysmash
06-12-2009, 08:39 PM
I really wanted to try these, but there were none in my area. :(

jlaker
06-12-2009, 08:47 PM
I finally found a retailer in my area. Actually about 50 miles north, but who's counting. I thought I would check them out. Went there and was going to pick up a few cheap sticks to get a Nestor and it turns not only are their prices awful (Padron 2000 for north of $6) but they knew nothing of the promotion and weren't about to take my word for it (I didn't think they would). I left with nothing except my hopes and dreams in a bag!

I sent an email to Nestors site and told them about the lack of communication to their retailer. Not to get anything free, but to let them know in case so it maybe wouldn't happen to others.

Fumes
06-12-2009, 09:54 PM
:tpd:

Same thing happened to me. I went out of my way to go to this shop because they were an "authorized retailer," but not only did they not have the "Danno" they don't even carry Nestor Miranda. The kid behind the counter had to call his manager to find out that they are supposed to be getting them next week. Or that's the story anyway...

TanithT
06-12-2009, 09:58 PM
It was a bit haphazard in the Raleigh NC area as well. The only reason I got mine was basically that a local cigar store felt sorry that I'd driven all that way for the promotion based on what I saw on Nestor Miranda's web site. The store was listed as participating, but no one in the store had been contacted about it. Nice, eh? I don't think they were any too well organized on this promotion.

They still look like tasty sticks though. Emjay, let me know if you really can't find any in your neck of the woods, I got two.