PDA

View Full Version : Don Kiki White-while they last...

Garbandz
06-10-2009, 08:37 PM
I spoke to the Cuban Crafters folks last week,their Don Kiki White label from 2000 is nearly gone,the new offering will be the 2001 harvest.For those of you who like the 2000 Harvest,time is running out,get some soon. If you have never tried them,you still have a chance to get them before they are gone. I am going to put a few 2000 harvest back so I can compare them to the 2001 crop after they are released.
I just got in some of the Medina 1959 Lanceros and torpedos today,they look great.I will be reviewing them soon,stay tuned.... Garbandz

shemp
06-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Garbandz:

I thought i was the Official Cuban Crafters evangelist here in the asylum!! I love the white 2000's and the brown's of course. I talked with them about two weeks ago screaming for some brown label torps or toro's and they told me in about a month, we'll see, the Valsescaro's that they offerred on a fathers day email special are FAN FREAKING TASTIC!!! full bodied, spicey, and almost molasses sweet....i will write a review soon. Check out my review of the don kiki brown.

Garbandz
06-13-2009, 08:08 PM
You need to try the new Cubano Claro,Alberto just sent me a few,and the Medina 1959 Lancero blew me away! I did a review for the Cubano Claro,and will post the review for the lancero soon.They do some very good work....:ss

Mikey202
06-13-2009, 08:17 PM
My wife bought me a sampler box from Cuban Crafters awhile back. Haven't tried any of the Don Kiki's yet.

shemp
06-13-2009, 11:42 PM
You need to try the new Cubano Claro,Alberto just sent me a few,and the Medina 1959 Lancero blew me away! I did a review for the Cubano Claro,and will post the review for the lancero soon.They do some very good work....:ss

the cuban claro are MARVELOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i got one in the sampler , and yes it blew me away!!!