PDA

View Full Version : Adrian's Red H-2000 robusto

Garbandz
06-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Very toothy medium brown wrapper with clean seams,solid and medium weight,firm draw.In the pre light exam it shows aromas of brown sugar and rich tobacco ,slightly spicy on the tongue.
The first third has spice aromas, a taste of leather,oak leaf,caramel,and a pleasant fresh tobacco sweetness.
The second third increases in intensity,getting smooth and nicely rich,flavors of brown sugar,a light saltiness,complex and enjoyable.This is a nice blend,the flavor profile is very different from the other Adrian's blends I have tried.
The final third remains rich,there is no bitterness,the burn has been very good,the ash is a bit flakey,but hangs on well.I let this one go out twice,there was no harshness after relighting,and again I am impressed with the construction and blend of Adrian's cigars.
The three blends I have tried have been totally different,a delight for me.It appears that the company has taken the time to develop their offerings,I highly recommend you try them.These are available at Fumee World,and select dealers ....I rate this 5 of 10 strength,17 of 20 overall....