PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Beach for Vacation

drhalle
06-07-2009, 11:33 AM
Headed to Daytona the week of the 13 through the 20. Can't wait to sit on the balcony and smoke a few good cigars. I've been to some of the cigar shops in the area as we go there very year, Tinder Box and Illusions (I think that is the name of it).
I hope these rains will ease up that week, my little girl loves jumping the waves in the beach. (which is me picking her up every time a wave comes.) She works old pop to a frazzle.
Anybody have any new shops to visit while I am there, the info will be appreciated.

qwerty1500
06-07-2009, 11:50 AM
More of a Gulf side guy myself. So, I really don't have any suggestions for you. Just wanted to remember those times years ago when our daughter worked her old pop to a frazzle. Some of my favorite memories.

drhalle
06-07-2009, 12:09 PM
How old is your daughter? Mine is seven going on sixteen. She is quite a pistol takes after her mother (hard headed). I had her when I was fifty years old, so she really wears the old man out. But, she is the best thing that ever happened to me. I do treasure the times because I know she will grow up fast. Too fast.

G G
06-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Have fun Halle.